A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

Plumbing, sewer and draining cleaning, septic tank pumping, grease traps pumping, septic tank installation, field line installation, all plumbing repairs, high pressure jetting, tv camera, inspection...

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Company Inc

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has been serving the Greater Chattanoooga area since 1950. We are the best equipped plumbing shop, in Chattanoooga, for service, repair, remodeling, and retrofit jobs. We can handle any job ranging from a leaky faucet to a major remodeling and piping job. See our services. In addition, we have our own supply shop that has an assortment of items for you to choose from Please visit our website. www.keefeplumbing.com Additional phones - (423) 861-3170, (423) 875-5272, (423) 499-8077. Additional contact name - Kay Keefe.

Rapid Rooter Plumbing

Rapid Rooter Plumbing: 25 plus years experience family owned and operated... There's no limits 24/7 . I get the plumbing Job required done: guaranteed! I'm a perfectionist at what I do. I'm qualified to meet your every need at as well as lowest prices available. Thank you look forward to helping you get squared away. No job too big or small specialize in all plumbing areas.. water line drain lines new installation remodels... field lines .. pump systems etc. Secondary contact: (423) 693-3902 guaranteed to beat all prices senior citizen and military discount... offering a special on clogged drain lines

11/03/2020

Excellent. Responses quickly. Worked diligently 100% of the time. Great integrity. Personable. Reliable.

Description of Work
Septic system repaired and parts replaced and added

01/14/2019

They where great to work with made sure I was happy with everything before they left. Looking for honest people give them a call I will give them a call next time I need something

Description of Work
Replaced sewage pump

12/04/2018

First, they showed up quickly to get us back in business. They were very thorough and explained everything in detail.

Description of Work
Emergency replacement water heater due to leak and flooded basement

Category plumbing

08/06/2017

They never showed up. The first day I paid them $150 just for him to come and talk to me about what was going on and to give me a quote. I was ok with that because he came from a distance just to do so and gave me a great quote compared to other companies. He was also very informative and answered all my questions. We scheduled them for a Friday (yesterday) and my husband took off work so he could...

Description of Work
He was going to add spill lines, fix the piping heading into the yard, and build an add on to the tank so it could be pumped without digging it up.

03/17/2017

He knows what he is doing! And He explained what he was doing while he was doing it. It is sooo refreshing to find someone to do work for you that doesn't make you feel like you have taken advantage of when they leave. I have found the plumber that I will call for anything I need. Coming back next week to pump the system. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Had to have the float changed in septic tank.

02/20/2017

They were okay and they were competitive with other plumbers. They solved the problem.

Description of Work
They had to work on the septic tank.

Category septic tank company

01/07/2017

Turned out that the septic line needed repair, but that was not the cause of the backup. Since the "drain doctor" is also a skilled plumber, he located the immediate cause: faulty work by a previous plumber. He repaired that, then returned the following week for needed repairs to the tank/field line. Excellent work! Another septic pro told me his work was excellent and the price very fair. My only issue was that the person who answers the phone did not reliably give messages or return calls when she said she would.

Description of Work
Needed emergency work for a backup into the house and then repairs.

Category plumber","septic tank company

10/26/2016

Provider was truly exceptional in every way. Responding to an emergency, the owner located and then hand dug down to my tank--a deep digging job that most would have required mechanical excavation. He discovered that the actual cause of my backup was a faulty repair made at the house by another plumber, and he fixed that. It was clear that more work was required on the line that led to the fields, and I hired the owner to return to complete that work. His price was very fair. I learned a lot and appreciated the knowledge and skill of A Drain Doctor. My only quibble is that his office was not great at communication, but the owner himself and his wife were. Best results were by email and his cell phone.

Description of Work
Pump out, repair of line to the fields, installation of riser, repair of broken drain at house

Category plumber

10/17/2016

did what he could do and told us it might be disconnecting as it is old

Description of Work
septic tank backing up into bathroom

Category plumber","septic tank company

09/23/2016

I made an appt 2 weeks ago to have somebody from Drain Dr come out and pump my septic tank yesterday. Nobody showed. I called 5 times and nobody answered. I left a message and nobody returned my call. I've now made an appointment with South East Total Service who seem much more professional.

Description of Work
Septic tank pump

Category septic tank company

All plumbing jobs big or little, sewer and drain cleaning, septic tank pumping grease trap pumping, field lines installation

Satisfaction