Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2013

Transforming a house into the home of your dreams is no easy feat. If you are finally ready to make your dreams of the perfect home a reality, consult our remodeling contractor in Spring City, TN, Triple R. From initial planning to project execution, we handle every aspect of the remodeling process

home remodeling (18)interior painting (17)drywall (17)electrician (15)plumbers (14)decks & porches (11)woodworking (9)flooring (8)tile installation (8)countertop installation (6)cabinet makers (6)siding companies (4)

01/19/2023

Janet N.

Triple R Home Improvements (Brian and James) did an excellent job. They remodeled my bathroom, tiled shower, vanity , mirrors and lights. Tiled around bathtub, laid lit flooring. They actually did the work themselves. Easy to work with and had great suggestions. Would definitely use them again for any future remodeling!

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom, tiled shower, cut down a wall, vanity , mirrors and lights. Tiled around bathtub, laid lit flooring., blew ceiling, plumbed everything, painted the whole bathroom. replaced all fixtures, faucets.

Category ceramic tile

12/31/2022

Kim S.

The crew at Triple R did a fantastic job! Their eye for detail is amazing and their finishing work really makes the new areas look amazing.

Description of Work
Remodeled the master bath, converted a bonus room to a bedroom and bathroom, created finished storage space, beadboarded ceilings.

Category remodeling

10/05/2021

David B.

If we could give them 6 stars, we would! We used Triple R to remodel a half bath for us to include adding a shower, new vanity, floor tile replacement, and electrical work. What a pleasure to work with them! The quality of work is superb and we absolutely love our new bathroom! The team that did the work was very professional and meticulous, and at the end of each workday, they took the time to clean up and make sure we were pleased. We had received bids from several contractors before choosing Triple R, but Triple R was far and away the best value for the money. We will definitely use them again for any remodeling or construction projects we have in the future. Great people to work with who possess a strong work ethic, and provide a superior quality product...you can't do better than that!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

It was such a pleasure working for you guys! We are so happy to hear you love your new bathroom remodel! If you ever need any future work done, we would be thrilled to work for you guys again!

04/29/2021

Rebecca K.

Getting our kitchen done by Triple R was a wonderful experience. Brian and Adra were very pleasant and professional. Because of Covid some materials were taking longer than normal but as soon as they were available, they were right there to keep it moving. It was completed exactly when we were hoping it would be and I couldn't be more happy with the beauty, intricate detail and the expertise of Brian and Adra making it happen. I apologize for not being able to complete this post with a picture of the finished kitchen, but I couldn't attach it. Hopefully Triple R has one to post on their site. Many thanks for doing such a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, chimney caps, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

It is so wonderful to hear you love your new kitchen remodel! You guys were such a pleasure to work for! Even though covid caused some set backs and materials to take longer than normal, we appreciated your patience and understanding during these crazy times! Please feel free to contact us again in the future for any other remodel projects you may want done and we would be happy to help create another beautiful remodel for you!

02/01/2021

Dan V.

Professional, experienced, courteous, fair. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Floor installation and finishing

Category flooring contractor, chimney caps

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to know you were satisfied with our quality of work! Please feel free to contact us again in the future for any other remodel projects and we would be happy to work with you again!

12/17/2020

Wanda M.

Quality work by true professionals. Easy to work with and will call them first for future work. So glad we found Triple R.

Description of Work
Tile shower replacing prefab shower and kitchen tile backsplash.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, chimney caps

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

It truly has been our pleasure, and we are so happy to hear your satisfied with our quality of work on your project! We would be honored to do work for you again in the future!

10/05/2020

Michael M.

Great, very efficient and professional

Description of Work
Remodel 2 storage rooms, remodel kitchen

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

We appreciate your 5 star review! We are so pleased to know your happy with the quality of work we provided for you! Feel free to contact us again with any other future projects!

07/31/2020

Tim M.

If you are looking for someone that does great work and really knows their business, look no further. This is our 3 project with Brian and Adra and we have one more to go this year. My wife is already working on our 2021 list. We love the outcome for both our bathrooms.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Its been our pleasure to help create such beautiful remodels for you guys! You guys were so wonderful to work with! Of course if you ever need any other projects in the future we would be more than happy to help make your dreams come true again!

07/17/2020

Tim M.

We had 2 other contractors to quote our job, but we knew after meeting Brian and Adra who was getting our business and we are so happy we did. The quality of the work is outstanding and the level of detail and how they walked us thru the project was amazing. We would highly recommend them for your home improvement projects. We like them so much that Adra is working on the quote for our living room and another bathroom.

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom and stairwell

Category bathtub refinishing, contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Review for Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.  - 25310 Rhea County Hwy, Spring City, TN - 38727367

It has been our honor to work with you guys! We are so thrilled to know you are extremely satisfied with our company and the workmanship we provided! Its always so wonderful to see the joy we bring to our customers and the transformations we created for them!

07/01/2020

Jason M.

Triple R is very professional and sought perfection with the work that was completed on our home. When things went slightly sideways (as can happen on projects), they were very quick to respond and resolve the issues. They are easy to work with and didn't gouge us on pricing for changes that were made during the project (as many contractors will do). We will be using Triple R for future work at our home.

Description of Work
New shingles, replace old water valves, repair / replace damaged outlets

Category electrician, plumbing, roofing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/06/2020

Jennifer Y.

The build went very well. Brian and Adra were very professional. They communicated regularly and quickly answered questions we had throughout the process. We will use them again for sure for future projects. A real pleasure!

Description of Work
Modeled 1100 sqft area over garage into 2 bed, 1 bath cottage.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, gutter repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, home inspection, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/04/2020

Marty R.

Brian and his crew did a great job, our new handicapped shower looks fantastic. Adra was wonderful with communication as the project went along, sending us pictures and recommending options. This was incredibly helpful as we were 1000 miles away during construction. I found their company to be very trustworthy and honest, and I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.  - 25310 Rhea County Hwy, Spring City, TN - 38538814

02/19/2020

Deja N.

I reached out to Triple R about a pretty involved floor joist repair and provided them with a structural engineer's report on fixing the problem. Brian thought of an easier way to perform the repair and then he and Adra went out of their way to get it approved by the structural engineer for me. They saved me thousands over their original quote (following the structural engineer's report) and even more over the other contractors I had quote the repair as they were already my lowest quote. I plan to use them for every single thing I need on my house (that I can't DIY) in the future because they are good people who go out of their way to help others. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Floor Joist Repair and Floor Leveling

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We definitely try to provide the best customer service and the best cost effective options for our customers. We look forward to doing many more projects for you and your family.

02/09/2020

Kevin S.

Triple R Home Improvement Team did a great job remodeling our master bathroom. They installed a shower, floor to ceiling tile, new vanity and fixtures. They are very professional and respectful of your property. We have a kitchen remodel to do in the near future and Triple R will be our contractor of choice.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category drywall, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/09/2020

11/25/2019

Denise B.

My husband and I were cautiously optimistic about our choice to work with a contractor that we did not know. We were impressed with the reviews we read about Triple A Home Improvements and decided to call them. We cannot have been more happier with our decision to work with Adra & Brian at Triple A Home Improvements. They were very professional and pleasant from start to finish. Triple A Home Improvements and their Team performed an amazing job on the restoration of our kitchen following a flood from our dishwasher. Not only did they provided us with the services as agreed per the terms listed in our contract, but they also provided us with additional service not listed as a bonus. They were very hands-on and provided excellent communication throughout the entire project. I am so excited and happy with the end results—our kitchen is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to working with them on the additional project that we have already scheduled with them. Thank you Triple A Home Improvements for doing exactly what you said you were gonna do! Even after the work was completed, Triple A provided us with the added assurance of knowing that they stood behind their work and if for any reason that we were unhappy about anything that they would be here to make certain that we were were 100 percent satisfied. Thank you Triple A for your professionalism and exemplary customer services.

Description of Work
Floor covering, painting, cabinet repair, etc

Category custom cabinets, drywall, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

08/20/2019

Bonnie U.

Great, great, great! Triple R remodeled our horror show of a bathroom and exceeded our expectations. Brian is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and concerned with our wishes and satisfaction. He listened to what we wanted and gladly answered our questions. He and Devon (his right hand man) gutted the bathroom and rebuilt it from scratch. They had more than the usual amount of plumbing and electrical to do, and did them perfectly. The job was made much more difficult because we wanted a 2' octagon window added to the wall of the tub/shower. This required cutting through the exterior wall, placing the window, and then adding the subway tile around the window. Brian spent the time necessary to make sure the tile was evenly and artistically placed around the window, side to side and top to bottom. As a result, it is beautiful (see the picture)! Brian also ensured that everything was clean and neat each day. We really can't say enough good things about Triple R, except to add that we highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category decks, drywall, electrician, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

Review for Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.  - 25310 Rhea County Hwy, Spring City, TN - 38056663

06/24/2019

Jerry R.

Triple R did an excellent job remodeling our bathroom. They gave attention to detail. They were very respectful and cleaned up daily. We have another bathroom and a kitchen to remodel in the future and Triple R will be our contractor of choice.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

02/02/2019

Kevin A.

The job took a little longer than we expected, but we could not be more pleased with the results. After all, this was a major renovation and Adra was wonderful to work with. Brian at Triple R has a crew of hardworking and trustworthy guys. In fact, we left the keys to our house with them while my wife and I took a ten day vacation to Europe. The thing I appreciated about them most was the ability to change plans/materials on the fly and not over charge us for it. I think in any major renovation you will experience some sort of changes to the plan. Triple R is a company you can trust to fix the problems and not take advantage of you for them. Thank you Brian for the quality work. You are a true example of a hardworking small business owner.

Description of Work
Bathroom & Closet Remodel

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Review for Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.  - 25310 Rhea County Hwy, Spring City, TN - 37692218

08/24/2018

Nathan W.

While selling a house, we were made aware of water damage in the master bath. The shower drain had become detached at some point and left the floor rotted along with a floor joist and parts of the wall. We were aware of some of the rot but when Triple R found that the damage was more extensive than we initially thought, they gave us options and a new quote. They were very fair in their pricing and moved forward as soon as we gave the okay. They were even able to rearrange their schedule to get things done sooner than promised. We were lucky there. When they were finished, everything was fixed back the way it was. (I had painted and replaced floors before becoming aware of the deeper problem). They painted, replaced the floor tiles and replaced the trim as it was to begin with. They took pictures of the process so we could see what was done since we were not there. They did not “cut corners.” The repairs were done as if it was their own house. I would absolutely hire them again! In fact, another small issue came up at the last minute that was needed to satisfy the new buyers lender. It needed to be done ASAP and neither my husband nor myself could get to it quickly enough. Luckily, Triple R was able to stop by and take care of it. I don’t know what we would’ve done without them! So, to recap, they are very professional, they communicate well, they are very skilled and they charge a fair price. What they quoted is what we paid. Period.

Description of Work
Structural repair in the corner of a house.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/11/2018

Thank you guys! It was a pleasure working with you. We definitely treat every job like our own and strive for the very best. If you guys need anything, please let us know.

07/09/2018

Caroline B.

Communication with this company was very tiresome. In the beginning, the first phone call went very well, however after this communication seemed to lack. I sent emails with pictures of the area needing done (as requested) and it took a week before the email was responded to. This was after I had to call the office more then one time to ask if the email was received. After the first estimate was given I asked for a few changes and updated estimates and it took almost another week and I had to send a reminder email. After the second estimate, I asked a question about the estimate and once again I had no response. After around two weeks I sent an email and asked if a person could contact me to come out in person and I was told I would be contacted. This contact never happened until I once again reached out. The original first phone call was made on May 9th, it is now July 9th and nothing has really been taken care of or even started. I DO NOT recommend this company.

Description of Work
Concrete Patio

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed] - It is never our intent to have a dissatisfied potential customer. We have always strived for the best customer service and product - humanly possible. And as stated on email between you and I, I am truly sorry that you felt dissatisfied with our delayed communication. I also apologize that it wasn't made a little more clear that some delays should be expected due to the high volume of quote request.. We do provide requested quotes in the order that they are received, but it does take a little time to put them all together and sent out. I did feel that we did everything that you requested of us. To include, providing you with 2 estimates, answered all of your questions, and made revisions to the estimate. I do also apologize that we did not have a follow up call with you after the technician was unable to reach you - for scheduling a visual with him. As soon as I learned that you were dissatisfied, I immediately apologized and immediately tried to resolve any issues to make it up to you. I even had our technician call you right then, with no answer. Please accept our sincere apology. Thanks - Triple R

04/14/2018

Stephanie L.

Triple R Home Improvements made our bathroom remodel so easy. They were always available for any questions we had. We will definitely hire Triple R again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

07/10/2017

Wes H.

It went well. They did a good job and stayed in the budget.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen walls,paint the cabinets and put in a backsplash.

Category decks, drywall, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing