A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Soddy Daisy, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Soddy Daisy
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingWonderful! Shane and Lee were genuinely nice. They explained step by step what needed to be done and only repaired what needed to be repaired. It would have been easy to say the whole system needs to be replaced..but they were honest and only repaired what was needed. I appreciate the promptness and professionalism of their service. I highly recommend them!
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingWe had septic tank and field line issues that weren’t easy to solve with complications, including a steep slope, that made it hard to repair. Multiple plumbers made attempts to figure out why our tank kept overflowing, but all of them found the difficulty of the project not worth their time. Shane literally dug right into our backyard to find the issue. Every time he ran into a problem, he looked for a solution until he found one that worked. He quoted a fair price for the job and in the process of working on the repair he discovered an even better way to fix our septic tank and field line flow that was about 1/3 of his original quote and saved us thousands of dollars
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingRapid rooter pumped septic tank and repaired blockage .they even showed me the blockage before repairing. Saved me alot of money from the previous estimate to fix.
- FRIAR'S SEPTICVery friendly and answered all my questions. Called to let me know when they were on there way and punctual. Will definitely support this small business and call on any issues I have in the future.
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingThisbis the second time I have used Shane and he was amazing again. He came out and tried to clear a clog but it ended up being my septic tank was completely full due too roots choking off the tank and the outlet baffle. Shane and his team dug up the tank and field lines and were able to repair the line to a good field line and bypass the half repair that was done years ago. Everything is draining great now!! Great guys who are very personable and do an excellent job
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingExcellent very happy with the service,very informative before going ahead with each step of the job,respectful, courteous,cleaned up afterwards,fair pricing.I will use again. Thanks Guys.
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingShane is amazing. This is the only company I contacted who recommended trying to unclog my septic lines first instead of just jumping into digging up my tank to charge me more. He came out when I asked amd unclogged the lines on the house I just bought. I will definitely be using him again in a few months to pump my tank since im not sure when it was last done. Very honest and professional
- Rapid Rooter PlumbingThese guys are amazing. Answered the phone on New Year’s Day after a field line failure. They came out immediately and took care of everything, was in and out in a day. I’m a customer for life. Thanks Shane!!!
- JP Wright SepticWe woke up to sewage trouble two days after Christmas. After fighting the problem and talking with various vendors, my wife reminded me to check Angie's List. JP Wright had multiple happy customer reviews and you can add me to that list. They were at my house within 30 mins and took the time to really check out my situation. They did not push repairs or expense, but methodically checked items and told me what they were looking for and what it would mean before each step. Our "new to us" house is 30+ years old. We ended up pumping out the tank, verifying the internal baffles were good, adding risers for easy access later and installing all new field lines. The equipment for the lines they added were better than the minimum that the state of TN requires. They were HUGE. They also repaired (better than before) the french drains that were in the way of the required repairs. The workers with this family run business were prompt, knowledgeable, professional and courteous. They did the work for half the cost that other vendors quoted me. I also believe they used better materials to get the job done. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone needing this type of service
- A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLCExcellent. Responses quickly. Worked diligently 100% of the time. Great integrity. Personable. Reliable.
Septic Tank Companies in Soddy Daisy
- Business Description:Rapid Rooter Plumbing: 25 plus years experience family owned and operated... There's no limits 24/7 . I get the plumbing Job required done: guaranteed! I'm a perfectionist at what I do. I'm qualified to meet your every need at as well as lowest prices available. Thank you look forward to helping you get squared away. No job too big or small specialize in all plumbing areas.. water line drain lines new installation remodels... field lines .. pump systems etc. Secondary contact: (423) 693-..Recent Review:Wonderful! Shane and Lee were genuinely nice. They explained step by step what needed to be done and only repaired what needed to be repaired. It would have been easy to say the whole system needs to be replaced..but they were honest and only repaired what was needed. I appreciate the promptness and professionalism of their service. I highly recommend them!LaShon M.
- Business Description:Blewett Outdoor Living is family owned and operated and has been in business since 2009. We are capable and equipped to complete any commercial or residential projects. Blewett Outdoor Living strives to provide quality workmanship at a competitive price with regular continuing education on the products and services provided
- Business Description:We are a family owned plumbing company that provides various plumbing services ranging from a simple faucet leak to re-piping sewer lines. We have several pieces of equipment to help us solve your plumbing problems such as a camera for sewer lines, a jetter to clean them, and a leak locator for finding leaks underground. We do residential and commercial jobs. We pride ourselves on customer service and we pay attention to detailRecent Review:They did fine. They did a great job. I've talked to other people this morning, but hey said they are already out of the business.William L.
- Business Description:owner & wife with two employeesRecent Review:Very friendly and answered all my questions. Called to let me know when they were on there way and punctual. Will definitely support this small business and call on any issues I have in the future.Kendra W.
- Business Description:Wine Plumbing LLC is a residential/commercial plumbing company which specializes in plumbing repair, drainage issues, fixture repair and replacement, and remodels. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We have a few different pricing options for our customers depending on the job. We will try our best to work with our customers on the best way of handling their individual needs. We are a local, family owned business with over two decades of experience in everything from residential plumbing..Recent Review:Josh is the most professional contractor that I have ever used. He was prompt, Did a great job, charged a fair price and followed up on what he did. Do yourself a favor and call him for your plumbing needs. Michael Carter. 770-633-574Michael C.
- Business Description:Plumbing, sewer and draining cleaning, septic tank pumping, grease traps pumping, septic tank installation, field line installation, all plumbing repairs, high pressure jetting, tv camera, inspectionRecent Review:Excellent. Responses quickly. Worked diligently 100% of the time. Great integrity. Personable. Reliable.L B.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Keefe Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has been serving the Greater Chattanoooga area since 1950. We are the best equipped plumbing shop, in Chattanoooga, for service, repair, remodeling, and retrofit jobs. We can handle any job ranging from a leaky faucet to a major remodeling and piping job. See our services. In addition, we have our own supply shop that has an assortment of items for you to choose from Please visit our website. www.keefeplumbing.com Additional phones - (423) 861-3170, (423) 8..Recent Review:Left the workplace a mess. Actually rubbed silicone caulk all over my door frame and left it there. There was dirt everywhere. They charged me for driving to and from the site and to shop for supplies. These people are HIGHLY dishonest and charged me $1550 to install a vanity. This is the definition of taking advantage of people. I thought we had hired them before so I called again but this was the worst experience. For $1550 I could’ve gotten half the plumbing in my walls replaced from a different quote. I was essentially robbed. $190/hr for driving and shopping and taking a break. The owner called me about the bill and claimed that it was actually a good deal. Horrible, horrible peopleTess H.
- Business Description:South East Total ServiceRecent Review:While they were professional, they said they could come and needed to reschedule twice with me so I just said "forget it".James W.
- Business Description:We build an install custom made storm shelters, gen construction, roofing/repair, fencing, all types of flooring, remodeling , commercial and Residential painting , we have 13 employees 3 of which are Lic electrician , 1 Lic plumber and a Lic hvac tech , industrial electrician certified . We are a small company with several crews to install my employees are trained in multi facists of construction an install OSHA certified. We offer 10% off all storm shelters an we accept checks an all major..Recent Review:This is a warning to all potential customers- Do not hire Epic Construction and Fence Install to do any work for you. This is the high quality Jasper Manis and his crew will do. You can find multiple reviews of the same horror story I'm going through online. This fence has been a work in progress for over a month. The wobbly posts have been in the ground for weeks. Many of the holes weren't even filled with concrete, but instead filled with dirt covered with dried broken pieces of concrete. The screws are the wrong type for the job being done. My yard was littered with trash, pieces of metal and wooden fenceposts, chain link scraps, screws on the driveway, as well as tools and materials for WEEKS. This has been a nightmare, so please share this so that no one else has to experience the same terrible fate that has befallen their customers as far back as 2018William B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Sale Creek
- Red Bank
- Signal Mountain
- East Ridge
septic tank services in Soddy Daisy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLC3499 Keith Valley Rd ne
- ABC SEPTIC & PLUMBING SVC252 HEDGEWOOD DR
- Action Plumbing6419 Camdendown Ln
- Action Rental & Sales6509 Lee Highway
- American Rooter & Septic Tank Service238 McCrackin Rd SE
- A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLC
- Groundhog Construction1285 Scruggs rd
- Groundhog Construction
- Innovative Contractors, LLC171 Davis Rd.
- Innovative Contractors, LLC
- Keefe Plumbing & Heating Company Inc1820 E 23rd St
- Keefe Plumbing & Heating Company Inc
- South East Total Service1723 Church Rd
- South East Total Service