Quality Solutions

South Carolina
04/30/2022

116 Sebring Ln

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

At Quality Solutions we care about your needs! We take time to do things right the first time and care about what works for you....

fence company (9)interior painting (6)home remodeling (5)roofing (5)handyman (5)flooring (3)driveway gate installation (2)patio enclosures (2)lighting (2)decks & porches (2)dog fencing (1)

11/07/2020

Don was easy to communicate with. He gave a fair price and we agreed to the project. After the contract was signed and a 50% deposit the work began. He told us every evening his progress and what he would do the next day. His work was so awesome we added an additional project. There were no issues or surprises and we are very satisfied. We have asked him to return for another project.

Description of Work
Metal roof over existing deck. Also replace porch landing and add roof and gates.

Category decks,roofing,dog fence,driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

I loved to improve your home!! I love to see the smiles on your faces to see the changes in your home!

10/26/2020

Don was great on returning calls and working around my schedule. Reliable, great price & just an all around good guy. I’m sure we have more stuff around here he can do & wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again or refer him to friends.

Description of Work
Fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

06/29/2020

Mr Warren did a fantastic job on my bathroom i will definitely use him again in the future

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

It was absolutely pleasure working for you [Member Name Removed] and thank you again!

06/29/2020

This is the second time I have used Don. I am a property manager and have been searching for a good/honest contractor for the last 6 years and I have to say that I found one with Quality Solutions. We had an apartment get totally flooded from walls to floors and Don came and did the work and you could never tell there was anything wrong. He did amazing work not only was the tenant impressed but so...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

04/23/2020

I can't say enough good things about Don He is honest, reliable and does amazing work.. He did an amazing job on my deck. I am a realtor and l will be using him for any future work needed personally and professionally on any of my properties!!! Absolutely love him!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Description of Work
deck

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] i look forward to working with you!!!

04/22/2020

great job--great prices--great communicator quick response to all my questions...job done on time as promised

Description of Work
deck repair

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/21/2020

BEFORE YOU HIRE SOMEONE TO DO WORK FOR YOU... CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS FIRST AND GET MORE INFORMATION: This is what happened to me: I talked to Mr. Donald Warren several times concerning a roof that I needed on a old house. He was convincing and I thought I hired the right person. He set up a appointment to go out and look at the roof and after that he gave me a price to fixed it. The price was $5000...

Description of Work
I needed a roof done

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

[Member Name Removed] your check was mailed its not my fault that South Carolina is slow with mail. i dont do that with any of my customers thats not my style sorry. I told you i had to wait on home depot to send me back their half and it was a 10 day wait plus you have a virus going around??? Things are gonna be slow with mail. So u can make assumptions all you want about me i have 250 customers ...

03/23/2020

Donald was awesome. Kept me informed every step, found him to be honest and he actually gave me suggestions to save me money. Found him to be very respectful and professional. I love the work he has done for me and I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
fencing

Category decks,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

02/16/2020

The constructing went very well when the weather was cooperative. Donald Warren stayed on budget with his estimate. He communicated his plan every step of the way. He and Mike worked hard to please us and got the job done right. The work was hard figuring windows and roofing. The end product turned out very well.

Description of Work
We had a screened porch built on an existing concrete slab.

Category fencing,sunrooms

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Review for Quality Solutions - 116 Sebring Ln, Myrtle Beach, SC - 38390236

I loved working with you [Member Name Removed] you actually very skilled in this trade I'm surprised your not in business yourself?!

10/04/2019

Donny was very easy to work with and very flexible in accommodating our schedule. Will definitely be calling on him again for our projects work in Myrtle Beach.

Description of Work
Fixed and realigned roommaker murphy bed.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Thank [Member Name Removed] im glad we could get that problem situated for you. Just call me if you have any issues or future projects!

Roofing, fencing, painting, Repairs, trim work, carpentry, general remodeling, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, and handyman work.

plumbing and electrical