ASIL SERVICES INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2007

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

USES SUBS FOR HVAC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE #: 2701030086. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Coastal Home Renovations

A well-made thing is a work of art, that is all. Anything less is nothing. It may be a well laid tile floor, a well-built stone fireplace or a rock wall. Art is not special materials applied to an ordinary construction; it is in the application itself, if it is good. Most simply and generally art may be thought of as The Well-Doing of what needs Doing. Coastal Home Renovations in Shallotte, NC, offers wide range of renovation services to improve the appeal of your home. Whether you’re moving in a few years or planning to stay for a few decades, Coastal Home Renovations can provide you with remodeling that perfectly suit your needs and budget. We listen to our customers to ensure that your goals are met, and you can count on us for high-quality work. Award wining.

Hartland Designs

Hartland Designs offers Home Interior consultation regarding furniture design, painting, artwork, lighting staging and renovation. We also assist in turning over rental properties for new owners or new beach homes for those purchasing second homes.

JET SERVICES

I am the owner/operator of JET Services. I have been in the electrical field for over 20 years and enjoy helping others with their electrical needs. I am a master electrician and take pride in my work. I will work one on one to make sure the customer is happy. Pricing/Billing is discussed before any work is done,so there are no surprises. I do not use subcontractors. You hire me, I do the work.

08/30/2007

A nice woman came out to give us an estimate and the price was about $2000 less than the other quote that we were given. For that reason we decided to go with this company. They were able to start the same day and I will definitely be calling them again soon.

Description of Work
They re-hung doors, fixed some cracks in the chimney and they also fixed a loose railing. The entire project took about 3 hours to finish.

Category handyman service,masonry,chimney repair,doors

HEATING & AC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, LIGHTING, BUILDERS, GARAGES, BARNS, SHEDS, HOMES, ROOFING, SIDING, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, REMODELING, GENERAL, KITCHEN & BATHROOM, SUNROOMS & PATIOS.

CONSULTING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT TYPE SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover