Action Fence Company

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2012

4302 Rosea Ln

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

Serving the Grand Strand Area for over 17 years. FAMILY OWNED & Operated Action Fence Company Myrtle Beach, SC 843-236-4925 Serving the Grand Strand & Georgetown Areas since 1995. We specialize in Commercial, Residential, & Industrial Fence. We give free estimates & design consulting. Fencing: Vinyl Wood Aluminum Chain Link We remodel existing fence jobs. We install new fencing. We also sell fencing materials....

10/20/2018

Duane R.

We were disappointed. Not with the fence itself, but the installation. 3 young boys did the install. They cut the HTC cable twice, started putting poles in the wrong place, never refilled the holes they left from that, cut trees and shrubs and left the cuttings on the ground, along with the dirt that they were supposed to clean up according to the proposal. The fence was over 2 inches above the ground in many places, and they never returned my calls. Finally someone called me back because they had not been paid yet. I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
Fence installed.

04/27/2017

HC C.

Awesome! The fence looks great and we couldn't be more pleased. The crew was very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
They put in a 6 foot privacy fence.

09/27/2016

Levent O.

Nick was very professional. I got quotes from 4 different companies and Action's price was the best. The quality of the work was excellent. He's very responsive and prompt.. I recommend Action Fence to everyone.

Description of Work
Remove and reinstall the existing fence as well as installing new fence around my back yard.

06/02/2016

Diane R.

Description of Work
They put up a 6 foot privacy fence in our backyard in one day. Good workers.

Category driveway gates

05/27/2016

Diane R.

The service was excellent! They did an awesome job except for the gate because it wasn't latching properly, they came back and fixed it.

Description of Work
Install fence

12/02/2015

gretchen C.

On time, cleaned up.

Description of Work
Fences back yard

Category fencing,driveway gates

09/29/2015

Elizabeth O.

Description of Work
Approximate Date of Service: July 14, 2015 Approximate Cost of Service: 3000.00

Category driveway gates

09/05/2015

Terry F.

Nick installed a beautiful 6 ft. white vinyl privacy fence with lattice on three sides. On the back of the property at the edge of the woods, he installed 4.5 ft. white picket fence so that I can see the leaves turn in the woods from my house. My neighbor loves the fence too because they had just enlarged a patio, and it gives them privacy. I arrived at the house at about 2 AM after a pretty miserable 13-hour drive with dog and cat in the car, checked the gates which are heavier than I thought they'd be, and let my dog out of the car. He ran and ran all over the yard. The last time I saw him that happy was when we returned to a former house with a huge yard. He loves his new yard, and I was relieved that it was finished when we got here. Nick faced some challenges with my yard which is .3 acre. The slope and the gate height as well as a swale in the back. We had to figure out how to keep the dog from squeezing under the fence at the swale and how to make sure water could flow freely. I can't believe how well the fence fits over the land. To me, it is an architectural wonder and a work of art. Nick was quick to communicate, came up with good solutions, and provided first class service from start to finish. He is truly professional. I will hire him again to fence/hide my propane tank.

Description of Work
Nick Gant worked with me long distance over a period of two months before I settled on this house, so that my Lab would have a fence the day I arrived at my new home. Despite a serious thunderstorm, he finished the job on time, and it looks fabulous. The fence Nick built is a work of art! I love it! He changed my mind about white vinyl fences. This one is actually pretty.

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Milher Fence Construction

Milher Fence is a premier fencing company; protecting and adding value to your home and workplace since 2016. With our committed professionals, we promise to deliver your dream, while keeping your desired budget. Our new installation services have been thriving in the Carolinas and we are here to help you with your next project! Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Offers by Milher Fence Construction on Angi
    Town and Country Fence

Locally owned and operated residential fencing expert for over 10 years. We specialize in powder coated aluminum fencing, vinyl fencing, chain link and wood fencing. We also provide accompanied gates for the above product as well as custom gate sizes and installations. I am an on site owner operator making sure every job is completed as if it is being installed in my own back yard. We only sell products that are 100% Made In America with a manufacturers warranty and I guarantee the quality of my work for 3 years. We show up on time for all we do. I will happily provide you with a free on site evaluation and a good faith estimate on your project. You won’t be disappointed with the way we do business. Thanks for the opportunity to be of service. David Maloney Proprietor Licensed and insured in Horry and Georgetown Counties.

All American Fence

Locally owned and operated fence and deck installation company with over 20 years experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and are proud to serve Conway, SC and surrounding areas. More photos and testimonials can be found on our website: http://all-american-fence.net/ Please mention Angie's List and call us at 843-254-7212 for more details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal