Jet Heating

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2007

Additional phone - (888)315-1578. Additional address - PO Box 7362, Salem, OR 97303. Additional DBA - Jet Industries....

Northwest Duct Services is a family owned and operated business. We believe in building a strong client relationship to establish complete trust. Services we provide include Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, Install, Repair, Seal and Insulate. My team has over ten years of experience and expert knowledge to provide complete and total satisfaction. This ensures that we are the contractor of choice. We aim to help you breathe clean fresh air inside your home. We look forward to working with you. "Let Us Do The Dirty Work"

**We are now offering Oxine Treatments. OXINE® is the most effective, fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial available. It kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses** Call us at 503-364-7703 for more information**Oregon Ducts, Inc. is a family owned and operated air duct cleaning business, servicing the Portland and Salem areas since 1995. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best service, quality and dependability in the air duct cleaning industry, keeping our customers informed to better serve their indoor air quality needs at a fair and reasonable price.

We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each plumbing repair is completed correctly. Our commitment to assuring the full satisfaction of our clients is something that we take great pride in. When planning your next plumbing repair or maintenance project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you! CCB #214610

02/10/2018

Excellent. Jet heating staff were professional, responsive, friendly, timely, reliable, and provided a quality service throughout the process. Great follow through and customer service.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace.

08/01/2017

Great work and great responsiveness. I was very thankful they could respond so quickly.

Description of Work
My AC stopped working at the worst time, on a hot weekend with a sick son and family coming over the next day, . Jet came out that same afternoon, found the problem, replaced a part and got the AC working again.

12/27/2015

I called Jet Heating after I called another heating repair place who never showed up one afternoon. Jet Heating came right out the next morning and completed the job. Two men came to complete the job from Jet and both were courteous and professional. Since then we always call Jet Heating when we have a problem and have never been disappointed. I think their charges are the same as others but their...

Description of Work
Fixed leaky air pipe leading into natural gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

11/03/2015

The job was done quickly and very courteously. He let me watch and ask questions, and explained his troubleshooting process so I knew what was happening. Arrived on time, and got things working with a simple low cost fix. I was using too dense of an air filter that blocked enough airflow that the heating elements tripped a warning level and shut off the heat.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting of central heater faults.

09/24/2015

checked Freon charge added additional Freon to correct amount, responded well to all questions.

Description of Work
Check ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential, commercial and industrial electrical, plumbing, heat pumps, air conditioners, fire sprinkler, cabinetry & furniture.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available