Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Salem, OR
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Salem
- Upfront Construction LLCVery well. Zezar checked to make sure that the job was going well and that all my questions were answered. Also, I notice that my downstairs is now warmer and I very much appreciate that! All in all, they did an excellent job and I highly recommend them.
- John's WaterproofingFrom the first visit to my home from Sean for an estimate, to the crew that arrived to do the project I was impressed. Everyone was extremely professional. The crew arrived on time, the crew leader introduced me to the rest of the crew and explained how they would proceed with the project. They protected the work spaces with plastic from my garage to the crawl space opening in side my closet. They went to work and kept me informed about the progress. The whole crew worked very efficiently and got the project done in one day. They left work area spotless when they were done. I would highly recommend this company for any waterproofing project! read less
- John's WaterproofingI was glad John's Waterproofing was recommended to me to resolve the serious water problem in my large crawl space. With Jake's Design and Jeremy's remarkable crew, who were able to efficiently perform the many tasks needed to fix the problem, I now have a dry, clean and healthier crawl space under my home. Thanks to John's superb 5 star Company! Virginia Rossma read less
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsThey did great. They did every thing they said they were going to do. They showed up on time. They were very professional, very nice. I got my Angie's List discount from them.
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsThe project went very smoothly, the work was completed quickly, and the contractor cleaned up after themselves. It has now been some months since the work was completed and the results are absolutely amazing. We did contract with another insulation contractor to spray foam insulation on the rim joists around the perimeter of the house after TeraFirma completed their work, and between the two projects we have drastically reduced heating and cooling costs of the place. I would highly recommend TeraFirma as they were very professional from the point of asking for a quotation through the entire completion. Great people to work with. What more could be asked of a company? The actual work was performed at 6545 62nd AVE NE, Salem, Oregon, but the form here does not allow me to change from my home address. Randy W, Silverto read less
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsHad them come out and do an estimate - after reached agreement, they scheduled the work for three weeks later. When we had a time conflict , they were very cooperative and arranged to come out four days earlier. They arrived on time & were able to complete most of the work the first day. The second day was to do the concrete finishing work. They cleaned up after themselves & took their trash ( including big chucks of concrete) with them. The jack hammer they used on the floor created a lot of dust but they made sure the tarps I had covered things with where secured so there wasn't much I had to do once the tarps were removed. They offered to move the bigger items back into place- like the washer and dryer. I think that this job gave them a few difficulties because they had to work under the staircase, around a the furnace and a wall that divided a storage area. The workers were friendly and polite, took time to answer my questions ( I tend to hoover) read less
- John's WaterproofingLupe and his crew were AMAZING. He took the time to review our project in detail prior to starting any work to be sure we got what we wanted. He was incredibly professional and helpful in making decisions. He and his crew were outstanding and we are so thankful they completed our job. Our only regret was that we didn't call sooner. Thank you so much Lupe! Keep up the hard work and we hope you are well rewarded for your awesome work as you represent John's Waterproofing very well. Note: the response regarding responsiveness is due to the delay in getting a response to our request for a proposal and does not reflect Lupe or his team read less
- John's WaterproofingJohn's worker group was always punctual during the time work was being done, five days time altogether. No issues as logistics and possible issues were worked out ahead of time. There was unbelievable junk left behind by past repairman and construction crews. It was all hauled away and after John's was finished we had a completely defined, insulated and encapsulated area. Our heating bill was way lower for the Winter-early Spring time period. I inspected after the work was done and the area was clean and professionally completed. It has been since October, 2018 and everything works as it should. Thumbs up to the working crew and to the company (John's Waterproofing) that hires them read less
- John's WaterproofingLuis and his crew arrived on time. Luis went over with me all of the items that needed to be done, and kept me informed throughout the process which took 5-6 hours. We had not planned to have the debris (large rocks) and furnace removed, but Luis offered it and we gladly paid for the extra time - well worth it! Luis and his two crew members were very friendly and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate for second to have John's Waterproofing do work for me in the future read less
- John's WaterproofingExcellent customer service throughout from initial contact through completion of work. The professional crew came up with some creative ideas for my complicated exterior water drainage problem from malfunctioning gutters, and they cleaned out my crawlspace and added a new vapor barrier. Top notch work, they did a great job of cleaning everything up, much better than I expected. I especially enjoyed not being up-sold on work I didn't need, such as a sump pump and trenching for water that wasn't there, as another company recommended read less
Basement Waterproofers in Salem
- Business Description:John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: email@example.com. In house licensed plumber read lessRecent Review:I researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctly read lessBrian W.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma today read lessRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates! read lessRecent Review:Fantastic! Sure know what they are doing. Excellent communication skills and friendly.Ingrid P.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr.. read lessRecent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend them read lessGeorge W.
- Business Description:Lamont Bros. is a company committed to serving the Portland area with the highest quality of remodeling work. From design to completion you will find our dedicated team working with enthusiasm and creatively to create beautiful living spaces read lessRecent Review:The crew did the job in two days! David and Zack were professional and skilled, and the job site was neat and clean when they finished. Matt was personable and easy to work with. In fact, we're looking around for other jobs these guys could do! Highly recommend read lessKassandra K.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers read lessThomas C.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Lovett and its 60 employees have been making happy customers for 15 years servicing Oregon & Washington.Recent Review:Lovett was amazing. I had an active water leak coming from the the 2nd floor to the 1st, a plumbing emergency. They came within hours to help when no one else would. I had called many other places and was told they were booked weeks to a month out even for my emergency. Then I was referred to Lovett and they came the same day! I am so great full to them read lessNancy M.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:Our mission at MB FLOORING LLC is simple: to provide high quality services for our valued clients. With years of experience our team goes above and beyond to cater to each projects specific needs through open communication and exceptional service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today read lessRecent Review:Everything about there work was excellent! First they were prompt in coming out to give us an estimate and kept to their schedule. Their estimate was detailed and reasonably priced (we did have other estimates and their detail was the best and their prices were in line with, actually a bit lower, that the other estimates). Their estimate was based on installing a "floating" floor which would be the least expensive way to proceed but when they started the job it became apparent that a "floating" floor would work but wouldn't be the best and they explained to me how a "nailed" floor would be a much higher quality job. I agreed and the indicated that a "nailed" would incur more costs. When I received the revised cost proposal I noted that it was reasonable in regards to the additional materials and they were willing to absorb the additional labor costs. I found this to be more than fair on their part, and very positively impressive on their part - VERY HONEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. Their people came in, worked hard for long days, kept to their committed schedule, and when little issues came up they always dealt with them in a way that gave me a better quality job. Our end job looks GREAT. I don't want to redo my floors again soon, but if it happened MB Flooring would be the ones getting the job. I would be glad to let people come to my house to see for themselves the kind of work they do. If you have a choice give MB Flooring the most serious consideration. Ed O'Rourke Florence OR p.s. Note on costs we purchased the engineered hardwood and ceramic tile separately read lessEd O.
Deals in Salem for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
waterproofing contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC3629 Kashmir Way SE
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC
- EcoTech7302 N Richmond Ave
- Frontier Construction3535 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Frontier Construction
- Green Rising Construction, LLCPO Box 7276
- Green Rising Construction, LLC
- NW Foundation Repair LLC40120 N Dogwood Rd
Mill City, Oregon
- NW Foundation Repair LLC
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance3949 Dakota RD SE
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Ram Jack West - Portland
- Upfront Construction LLC3642 Ibis St NE
- Upfront Construction LLC
- WESTERN CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS3124 Blossom Dr NE
- WESTERN CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS