The basement is a common breeding ground for moisture, as water can easily seep into the concrete foundation. Learn about how to act preventatively and reduce moisture problems in the basement.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Salem, OR
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Salem
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsHad them come out and do an estimate - after reached agreement, they scheduled the work for three weeks later. When we had a time conflict , they were very cooperative and arranged to come out four days earlier. They arrived on time & were able to complete most of the work the first day. The second day was to do the concrete finishing work. They cleaned up after themselves & took their trash ( including big chucks of concrete) with them. The jack hammer they used on the floor created a lot of dust but they made sure the tarps I had covered things with where secured so there wasn't much I had to do once the tarps were removed. They offered to move the bigger items back into place- like the washer and dryer. I think that this job gave them a few difficulties because they had to work under the staircase, around a the furnace and a wall that divided a storage area. The workers were friendly and polite, took time to answer my questions ( I tend to hoover)
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsThe project went very smoothly, the work was completed quickly, and the contractor cleaned up after themselves. It has now been some months since the work was completed and the results are absolutely amazing. We did contract with another insulation contractor to spray foam insulation on the rim joists around the perimeter of the house after TeraFirma completed their work, and between the two projects we have drastically reduced heating and cooling costs of the place. I would highly recommend TeraFirma as they were very professional from the point of asking for a quotation through the entire completion. Great people to work with. What more could be asked of a company? The actual work was performed at 6545 62nd AVE NE, Salem, Oregon, but the form here does not allow me to change from my home address. Randy W, Silverto
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsThey did great. They did every thing they said they were going to do. They showed up on time. They were very professional, very nice. I got my Angie's List discount from them.
- John's WaterproofingFrom the first visit to my home from Sean for an estimate, to the crew that arrived to do the project I was impressed. Everyone was extremely professional. The crew arrived on time, the crew leader introduced me to the rest of the crew and explained how they would proceed with the project. They protected the work spaces with plastic from my garage to the crawl space opening in side my closet. They went to work and kept me informed about the progress. The whole crew worked very efficiently and got the project done in one day. They left work area spotless when they were done. I would highly recommend this company for any waterproofing project!
- John's WaterproofingI was glad John's Waterproofing was recommended to me to resolve the serious water problem in my large crawl space. With Jake's Design and Jeremy's remarkable crew, who were able to efficiently perform the many tasks needed to fix the problem, I now have a dry, clean and healthier crawl space under my home. Thanks to John's superb 5 star Company! Virginia Rossma
- John's WaterproofingLupe and his crew were AMAZING. He took the time to review our project in detail prior to starting any work to be sure we got what we wanted. He was incredibly professional and helpful in making decisions. He and his crew were outstanding and we are so thankful they completed our job. Our only regret was that we didn't call sooner. Thank you so much Lupe! Keep up the hard work and we hope you are well rewarded for your awesome work as you represent John's Waterproofing very well. Note: the response regarding responsiveness is due to the delay in getting a response to our request for a proposal and does not reflect Lupe or his team
- John's WaterproofingJohn's worker group was always punctual during the time work was being done, five days time altogether. No issues as logistics and possible issues were worked out ahead of time. There was unbelievable junk left behind by past repairman and construction crews. It was all hauled away and after John's was finished we had a completely defined, insulated and encapsulated area. Our heating bill was way lower for the Winter-early Spring time period. I inspected after the work was done and the area was clean and professionally completed. It has been since October, 2018 and everything works as it should. Thumbs up to the working crew and to the company (John's Waterproofing) that hires them
- John's WaterproofingLuis and his crew arrived on time. Luis went over with me all of the items that needed to be done, and kept me informed throughout the process which took 5-6 hours. We had not planned to have the debris (large rocks) and furnace removed, but Luis offered it and we gladly paid for the extra time - well worth it! Luis and his two crew members were very friendly and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate for second to have John's Waterproofing do work for me in the future
- John's WaterproofingExcellent customer service throughout from initial contact through completion of work. The professional crew came up with some creative ideas for my complicated exterior water drainage problem from malfunctioning gutters, and they cleaned out my crawlspace and added a new vapor barrier. Top notch work, they did a great job of cleaning everything up, much better than I expected. I especially enjoyed not being up-sold on work I didn't need, such as a sump pump and trenching for water that wasn't there, as another company recommended
- John's WaterproofingThey said the biggest thing was to fix our gutter to get the water away from our house. If we fixed this, they said we would not need to do anything else. This was not their job and they could have sold me on something else but they did not.
Last update on August 22, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Salem
Deals in Salem for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Discovering water in your basement can be disheartening, but addressing the underlying issue is key. Here are 10 causes of basement water leaks to consider.
Water, a basement’s archenemy, does more than cause a foul odor in basements, but can cause serious damage to walls, windows and floors, as well as your health.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Angel,
- Saint Paul,
waterproofing contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3Rs Construction & Remodeling3629 Kashmir Way SE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- Blakely Plumbing IncPO Box 7954
Salem, Oregon 97301
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
- Douglas Pettenger Construction4676 Commercial St. SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- Green Rising Construction, LLCPO Box 7276
Salem, Oregon 97303
- Healthy Home Club Of America576 Patterson St NW Suite C
Salem, Oregon 97304
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance3949 Dakota RD SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- ServiceMaster of Salem Inc2275 Judson St SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- Upfront Construction LLCP.O. Box 8156
Salem, Oregon 97303
- WESTERN CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS3124 Blossom Dr NE
Salem, Oregon 97305
- 3Rs Construction & Remodeling
- EcoTech7302 N Richmond Ave
Portland, Oregon 97203
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MB flooring LLC5244 Donohoe Ave
Eugene, Oregon 97402
- MB flooring LLC
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- Ram Jack West - Portland