If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Salem, OR
There are 37 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Salem
- Custom Craft HomesExcellent work. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. They brought in excellent, competent help and the process went smoothly. I am very happy and would make a strong recommendation for them.
- Kaufman Homes Inc/Kaufman's Home MaintenanceWe just sold our home - 11 years old, and the Inspector had a difficult time finding any issues. A few minor ones were found and Kaufman Maintenance took care of them ASAP in a very professional manner. They are a professional team and cost-effective in caring for any needed repairs! They are extremely cordial to work with - a great team to have in your home and keeping it tip top!! Gordon and Shari Kell read less
- United StructuresUnited Structures have locations in Salem and Portland which was perfect for me since I have two homes; and I was able to hire one company and get one estimate! They did some siding repair in my Tigard home and a window install + trim work in my Brooks Rental home. The employees were professional and worked promptly! They did a great job accomplishing my desired look and would definitely hire them again read less
- Robert P Heckel ConstructionWe had to tear down our old, rotten deck and build a new one with a couple improvements. We had a clear idea of what we wanted to do, but there were some challenges. We wanted a pergola to cover part of the deck, but the clearance from the roof was going to make it tough. We also wanted to replace a window with a slider door and on our old, 1905 house, we expected some trouble there. Robert was excellent to work with. He took the time to go through our plan and came up with great solutions to maximize the height of the pergola and offered suggestions to make the whole construction better than we had imagined it. His team was great and the quality of the work is apparent. The end result was a beautiful and very solid deck that has really transformed our backyard. Throughout the process Robert was transparent and communicative. We would recommend him highly and look forward to working with him again read less
- Robert P Heckel ConstructionRobert and his crew Matt and Ryan were amazing! Always on time, so nice and amazing craftsmanship!!!My husband and I could not be happier with this company.... We plan to hire them back for our front porch soon and we already referee a friend to have their deck done. Thanx Robert😁
- Jackson ConstructionHe spent a lot of time identifying the problems with the gutters, the front of house, the stairs, & deck, explaining options & potential costs. If we decide to go ahead with the projects, we will definitely have Jackson do it. Based on his explanations, the cause & solutions to this problem were very clear read less
- VM Glass and Mirrors LLCI had a problem matching a glass that was tinted years ago after contacting several other glass shops and not getting the results I needed I meet Vladamir he matched the tint and the next day I had the new glass perfect match..
- David Green Construction LLCWe had several other local builders out to discuss our vision, provide input on our design ideas and provide alternatives to meet our objectives. This included Angies's list A rated builders and even a custom Timber Frame company out of the Sun River area. In the end our experience was that most didn't really have much of an opinion and/or didn't demonstrate the slightest bit of confidence in giving us what we were looking for. Money wasn't really an issue, what we wanted was a specific kind of design and it was amazing that we couldn't seem to find someone with some creative vision to get us moving in the right direction. Dave was one of the last builders we had come out and before he even arrived we took a look at his website and saw in his gallery of previous work a project that look very close to what we were looking for. After spending an hour or so reviewing with him our goals he instilled a tremendous amount of confidence and seemed to know exactly what we were looking for. Finally, someone understood us. His team broke ground the next week, cutting concrete and prepping the site. Dave is meticulous in his planning. He had all aspects of the project in the air at the same time. The size of this carport and the fact that it would be free standing dictated some serious overkill to both support the weight and ensure it didn't become a kite in the wind. The size of the custom steel posts and size of the holes being dug was impressive. over the next 3 weeks the team was welcome daily site at our home and the guys were awesome. The whole team seemed like family by the end of the project and we kind of missed the activity of having them around. One point of the project sticks in my mind and I've repeated it to friends when showing off the work. One afternoon the crew was assembling the trusses with the steel brackets. They had to cut 5 consistent trusses from massive beams, each with numerous cross member and the first needed to provide the template for the rest. The guys had the beams all layed out measuring and marking and rechecking and remeasuring finally getting the beams into position to begin attaching them together. Just at that time Dave pulls up in his truck and walks over, takes one look and barks out some numbers, the lead stops what he is doing walks over and pulls out his measuring tape. Dave didn't have any paper in his hand or any other reference material and just starts asking his crew to measure each beam length, at every measurement his team was dead on. Suffice to say I didn't worry about much of anything after that. The crew is top notch. Lastly, about a week before the final roofing material went on and the Masonry crew arrive to brick in our supports, which turned out amazing and match the rest of the house like they had always been there, an 80 Oak tree fell on the opposite side of the house. We solicited Dave to do the additional repair work required by that even which included complete siding tear off and a complete reroof. As with the completed carport the outcome was outstanding. We drive up to our new home and cannot believe the amazing transformation. Bottom line for us is we needed a builder with vision, a strong track record and someone we felt we could trust. Dave is a Master Builder and before meeting him or seeing his work I'll be honest I'm not really sure what that meant other than additional training and skill. If asked today it would be a factor in choosing any builder we hire in the future but as long as Dave and his team are around there really won't be a need to look any further read less
- Cascade Valley ConstructionHe is terrific and if we had the money, we would have hired him. His bid was twice what the others? were and we couldn?t go for that. Other than that, he seemed to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He was very very prompt and thorough. He got the subcontractors out, got the place marked marked, and he was really gung-ho and ready to do it. We truly appreciated everything about him but the bid was just too high for us to proceed. As a result of his bid, we scaled back what we were going to do read less
- the Village Builder, Inc.Several years ago they remodeled an older home I own. Because they are so good, we used them to build a new home on 10 acres. They are very adaptive to our changing ideas. We worked with them in making changes as the work progressed. This has been either because we see a need for a different design or in response to their suggestions for how to make things nicer. There input was extremely important in adapting our new home to a steep hillside. There work is of the highest quality and they work with us in deciding on subcontractors. The support does not end with the end of the project. The have dealt with the subcontractors each time an issue has arisen in the months following completion read less
House Builders in Salem
- Business Description:Ziebart Construction is a boutique remodeling firm specializing in beautiful design + remodel home improvement services at a mid-range price point. The family-owned company is committed to helping homeowners love their home by delivering an enjoyable remodeling experience. From the initial design to the installation process and into the warranty phase, we're here to help you design, build, and remodel your space. Our Portland and Salem remodeling teams adhere to our shared core values and wil.. read lessRecent Review:The service was absolutely terrific. They were very professional. Everything proceeded even if we had questions, they were responsive. I will recommned them to anybody.Gail G.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning service read lessRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company again read lessBrad A.
- Business Description:We are a company out of Scio Oregon that provides all construction services from A to Z. We put pride in our work. We are here to work for you and to make your experience enjoyable. Are you're looking reliable, noligable, and respectful construction company? Give us a call, let us earn your business 541-570-210 read lessRecent Review:It was a good work and I was very satisfied with their job.Dean Y.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representative read lessRecent Review:Jordan and his crew were awesome and professional! We are very happy with their work and will have them do more for us.Lori V.
- Business Description:We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recommending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub c.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Very timely looking forward to working with them againSandi B.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business! We pride ourselves in attention to detail. We specialize in everything to do with a home. From complete remodel top to bottom, or if you just need help changing light bulbs or switches out! No job is to small and we will do it with dedication. Our biggest gratitude is the smile on our customers face when the project is complete. We have been in the industry 16 years together. Whatever you need completed dont hesitate to ask. Anything from minor re.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. Matt kept me informed about everything and all work was done in timely matter. I could not be more pleased with the outcome.lyle t.
- Business Description:LX Design approaches design in an elegant, cost effective and practical way, assisted by many years of hands-on building experience in the field of residential construction.Recent Review:We had a great experience working with Matt. He's professional and very good at what he does. He came up with some great ideas and really listened to what we were asking for when coming up with his final drawings/plans for our project. I would definitely work with Matt again read lessMichael E H.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:They were very professional, on time, cleaned up after work and gave me a very good pricing. They have a very clear communication.Kim L.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business building custom homes in the Greater Portland and Willamette Valley areas since 1992. We also offer a wide selection of custom cabinets, and installation with a showroom in Tigard, OR. Please contact Jim and Sandy Bever at 503-829-6906 or email:Jim@jimbeverconstruction.com for more information read lessRecent Review:The building of our home went well. Pre-building was the most challenging part, and that’s where this company stands out. We had land under contract in Silverton and nothing was happening. Of course the various entities who needed to sign off on a building permit and loan were all weighing in, and the work needed was slowly happening. But I had never imagined that just getting started would take so long, and it was sort of infuriating at times. Jim reassured us and focused on what we could control. Jim met with us periodically as we went over modifications to the house plan we’d found to make it semi-custom. We continued to discuss costs and ways to decrease costs and/or improve the end result. Since we were living with extended family 35 minutes away, going to Silverton was out of our way, as was Mulino. Jim always came to us to talk, which made the project feel more like a collaborative effort instead of a mere business arrangement. Jim wisely recommended that we spend time on our land even if "nothing" was happening. He suggested camping there, going sledding when snow fell, and pointed out the many features our site afforded us. I figured nothing was ever going to work out since progress was at a glacial pace. But we did slowly try his suggestions, and it helped us get through the waiting phase. Besides caring about our overall experience, I also appreciated that Jim advised us on all of our decisions, but he left it up to us instead of making it about him. We know he didn’t always love what we chose, but he did find a way to be positive about it and support us. We certainly ran into obstacles, and Jim found solutions. He went to bat for us on some big and small issues with the county, the bids from subs, the availability of materials, etc. This could have put us on an emotional roller coaster, but he didn’t pass the anxiety and concern onto us unless he had to. That buffer decreased the stress of home-building significantly. I was a little surprised at first that he tended to be late to meetings. But like anyone attending closely to the details and caring about people, he had good reason to be late as he had other projects going. We learned to adjust for the Jim time zone, and we were never disappointed. When he was with us, we had his full attention. The one item on our wishlist that we never fully got ahold of was a timeline showing us when to expect certain decisions. Most of the time, this wasn’t a problem, and it got better as the process went forward. I think we figured out that with some plans you can’t spell out a timeline; you just have to roll with it. We love our new home, and we are working with Jim still as we finish the upstairs and basement. We plan to build a barn with him as well. This company doesn’t need a slogan (or even this review—word of mouth keeps them plenty busy), but I made one up: “Build your dream home with us and live happily Bever after.” (Thank goodness they don’t need marketing help! read lessElissa H.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland.. read lessRecent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
Deals in Salem for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
home builders in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Garage Door & Gutter2027 Fescue St Se
- A1 American Building Contractor LLC42951 Valley View Dr
- ABIQUA STUMP GRINDING INC3807 MIDWAY AVE NE
- AFC Windows & Roofing, Inc.990 Spruce St NE
- Affordable construction and remodeling LLC9984 mill creek rd
- ALLSTAR CONSTRUCTION35687 EBENGER ST SW
- AMCO NW CONSTRUCTION, LLC2685 Evergreen Ct NE
- American Home & Stone Inc.2707 Main St
- Anthony Dostie Construction2230 31st Ave SE
- Apple Roofing LLC1659 Altoona-Pillar Rock Rd
- Archetype1540 SW 53rd St
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- A-1 Garage Door & Gutter
- B and W Builders LLC20 E Airport #207
- B&H Construction Contractors, LLC Stayton, OR1840 Pacific ct.
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- BCH Construction Inc.PO Box 871
- BERTOLUCCI CONSTRUCTION2385 LIBERTY ST NE
- BOYDSTON CONSTRUCTION3381 NW CREST LOOP
- Boylan Construction IncPO Box 45
- Bridgewood Builder Inc5352 Tamara Ct. S
- Bruce Turner153 Holder Ln SE
- B and W Builders LLC
- C&R Remodeling1160 Vista Ave SE
- Callaway Construction CompanyPO Box 3290
- Cascade Carpentry & Construction Inc2048 Park ave NE
- Cascade Realty Solutions61718 Borealis Ln
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Chalker Home Services750 Queen Ave SE 1
- CLASSIC HOMES INC NWP.O. Box 21270
- countryman home services llc1745 Capitol St SE
- COUNTRYMAN HOMES LLC1745 CAPITOL ST SE
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Contractors & Design LLC.15357 Union School Rd NE
- Critical Environment Products, LLCPO BOX 6157
- Crowsfoot Carpentry LLCPO Box 1751
- Custom Craft HomesPO Box 2127
- Cypress Homes1365 Overlook Ave NW
- C&R Remodeling
- D&S Homes LLC502 N 8th St
- DaBella - Portland3495 NW Aloclek Dr
- DAE CO CONSTRUCTION1380 MADISON ST NE
- Dale The Builder3310 SW Knollbrook Ave
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- David Leikem Construction3221 Seminole Rd NE
- Diligence LandscapePO Box 9221
- DOUG CHASE CONSTRUCTION4675 PORTLAND RD NE
- Dreamline Renovations, LLC17633 SW Mandel Ln
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- D&S Homes LLC
- E & M Remodeling LLC16498 Brown Rd
- EcoTectum LLC2608 Cherry Ave NE
- Elk River Construction IncPO Box 17784
- EMERY AND SONS CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 398
- England & Co7055 SW Shamrock Ln
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eric Foster Construction Corporation474 Golden Eagle St NW
- ERIC PANTOVICH CONSTRUCTION709 EUREKA AVE
- Eric's Quality Building4204 Egan St
- Exact Home Properties llc4505 Marion St SE
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- E & M Remodeling LLC
- Gateway Homes & Remodeling7671 Howell Prairie Rd NE
- Geoff Wyatt Construction, Inc.4174 Stratus Ct S
- Gold Trowel LLC615 Oak Ave
- Golden Hammer Restoration & Construction LLC138 Steelhammer Rd
- Granite Countertops and More3693 Silverton Rd NE
- Green Rising Construction, LLCPO Box 7276
- GREENRIDGE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION948 SE UGLOW AVE
- Gateway Homes & Remodeling
- J A Goodman, Inc.42479 Fish Hatchery Dr.
- Jackson ConstructionPO Box 3912
- JBLC ConstructionPO Box 974
- Jeff Hunter Construction2056 SE Jackson St
- JIM BEVER CONSTRUCTIONP.O Box 1078
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Joshua Myers ConstructionP.O. Box 283
Falls City, Oregon
- Joshua Simonson General contractor 401 Nursery St
- Joy Construction3130 15th Ave SE
- Julian's Landscaping845 Brown St
- J A Goodman, Inc.
- K&l Construction Inc11073 Fir Grove Ln SE
- K-DESIGNERS HOME REMODELING14105 NE Airport Way
- Kaufman Homes Inc/Kaufman's Home Maintenance3625 Kashmir Way SE
- Kerbow Contracting
- KING & SONS33792 BREWSTER RD
- KIRK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC1028 NW Alder Creek Dr
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- KRAFT CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION INC191 Kingwood Ave NW
- Kropf Construction Inc910 Scepter Ct NE
- K&l Construction Inc