Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Salem, OR
There are 59 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Salem
- Simons Construction and Drains, LLCBottom Line: I would hire Simons Construction again in a heartbeat. Why: On-time/reliable, affordable, workmanship, and attention to detail. The Rest of the Story: Replaced shower with walk-in shower. After checking out numerous products and companies I decided on Simons Construction. I only paid 51% of the advertised companies/brands. Simons saved me $1000s over national companies. Each meeting and project were on-time and updates were timely. With only one bath it was important to have access quickly…we were able to shower/shave the 2nd night. They overperformed —while installing tile around the shower the workman noticed the grout for the rest of the floor was in poor shape. (Outside the scope of work). He repaired the grout at no charge—he said “I was on my knees already and it seemed the right thing to do.” While painting he noticed some minor areas in need of touch up (Outside the scope of work) and painted it, again no charge—a small thing that speaks volumes. Honesty/Integrity: While replacing pipes they found my wife’s lost ear ring and small ring, bringing unexpected joy. (We have lived here for decades.) Quality Mindset: While discussing materials/methods Josh Simons said, “We won’t put anything in your house that we wouldn’t put in our own houses—and sometimes have.” When discussing the extra work that had been done outside the scope of work and not charging for it, he said, “That is what we want our people to do--the right thing for customer.” Sounds too good to be true…they are for real! Disclaimer: Until this project I didn’t know anyone connected with Simons Constructions. Kevin--Salem, Orego read less
- Evenflo Plumbing LLCI have used Evenflo Plumbing many times and they are always on time and not only do great work, but every plumber who has come has been such a joy. So friendly and professional. Keegan came out today and he was wonderful even though he had to deal with a bunch of yuck under our house from a broken pipe. He took it like a trooper even in the heat. I highly recommend this company read less
- Stutzman Services IncVery well. Jake, the plumber who installed, was a magician getting into crawl space to do work, and made sure his finished project was tight and solid. He was professional, considerate and concerned w/doing a good job. Kent, his boss, is to be commended too, for pre-work advice. One caveat: the Moen single-valve that was used does not allow adjustment of water flow, so hinders any effort at saving water. It only allows adjustment of temperature. If i'd known this ahead of time I would have asked for another option. In this day and age of water shortages and drought, this should be a mandatory change in thinking and "doing business" read less
- ARC PLUMBING & MECHANICAL INCColby is a dream to work with (happy, courteous and conscientious) and the 2 jobs were done perfectly. The fees were minimal and on the job immediately. I highly recommend!!!!
- ARC PLUMBING & MECHANICAL INCExcellent, Colby knows his trade.. Great service great prices, wouldn't hesitate to hire for any future needs
- Stutzman Services IncDoug was quick to diagnose our problem as older, smaller drainpipe with some corrosion, and awkward bends in the line, making current and future cleanout difficult. He installed a convenient cleanout which bypassed the most difficult bends and proceeded to snake the entire line to eliminate any blockage. Testing resulted in an unobstructed flow. Thanks to Doug's modification, any future problems with this drain should be relatively easy to correct read less
- Gladiator Rooter and PlumbingThe service was fine, I wanted to cancel the order due to unprofessionalism on the phone, but when thy showed up they were great and they did a great job, the initial contact was sort of unprofessional or not friendly but eventually they came with uniforms on, and they were prompt and just did a great job on my sewer read less
- DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLCIt went fine. I have a new garbage disposal. The problem however, was electrical not the disposal so I still don't have a working disposal. It would have been great to know it was electrical before I had to pay for a new disposal.
- Stutzman Services IncIt went very well. If we had more work that needed to be done, I'd try to get the same service provider. He was prompt, communicated well at each step. worked diligently, cleaned up and removed any waste or debris. It was all I hoped for and expected.
- Stutzman Services IncStutzmans is the most consistently excellent company ever! I have had them out multiple times to fix different things, and they are always dependable, efficient, and professional!
Plumbers in Salem
- Business Description:Stutzman Services delivers premium-quality plumbing, well water and landscape maintenance services to Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and the surrounding communities. It is our sincere honor to have been trusted to serve the Mid-Willamette Valley since 1966. The reason Stutzman Services exists: We connect people to life. Life = Water: We believe water is life's most valuable resource. Life = Landscape: We believe outdoor living experiences nourish the soul. Life = Enrichment: We believe everyone s.. read lessRecent Review:The tech Dennis is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the various workings of the well system and how testing the various components would provide a clue as to the source of our issue. After examining our system through a set of logical troubleshooting steps, he determined the problem was with sediment in the pressure tank. While we currently did not need a new tank, he did provide an estimate as we requested. Our tank is over twenty years old, so the clock is ticking. I will be definitely be calling Stutzman Services again read lessRon M.
- Business Description:We are a small local company from Monmouth Oregon. We are a father and son owned drain cleaning company. We are devoted to delivering quality services and the customer's satisfaction with our work is our main concern. Together we have around 30 years of experience doing drain service work as well as plumbing read lessRecent Review:Bottom Line: I would hire Simons Construction again in a heartbeat. Why: On-time/reliable, affordable, workmanship, and attention to detail. The Rest of the Story: Replaced shower with walk-in shower. After checking out numerous products and companies I decided on Simons Construction. I only paid 51% of the advertised companies/brands. Simons saved me $1000s over national companies. Each meeting and project were on-time and updates were timely. With only one bath it was important to have access quickly…we were able to shower/shave the 2nd night. They overperformed —while installing tile around the shower the workman noticed the grout for the rest of the floor was in poor shape. (Outside the scope of work). He repaired the grout at no charge—he said “I was on my knees already and it seemed the right thing to do.” While painting he noticed some minor areas in need of touch up (Outside the scope of work) and painted it, again no charge—a small thing that speaks volumes. Honesty/Integrity: While replacing pipes they found my wife’s lost ear ring and small ring, bringing unexpected joy. (We have lived here for decades.) Quality Mindset: While discussing materials/methods Josh Simons said, “We won’t put anything in your house that we wouldn’t put in our own houses—and sometimes have.” When discussing the extra work that had been done outside the scope of work and not charging for it, he said, “That is what we want our people to do--the right thing for customer.” Sounds too good to be true…they are for real! Disclaimer: Until this project I didn’t know anyone connected with Simons Constructions. Kevin--Salem, Orego read lessKevin M.
- Business Description:Specializing in PLUMBING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:I found them a very delightful human being. The installation went well except the plunger which didn't work. They assured me that there were coming back to fix that, but they haven't been back yet. I had them booked for the next job. They did such a great work that my daughter is interested to hire them. I would definitely highly recommend them to anybody. They were fast and efficient. They did a terrific work. I enjoyed having them here. I certainly would not have anybody else come in their place. They have a lifetime customer as long as they come back to fix the plunger. The price is a bit higher than the other quotes that I had, but I would rather pay more and have it done correctly read lessRobyn E.
- Business Description:We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each plumbing repair is completed correctly. Our commitment to assuring the full satisfaction of our clients is something that we take great pride in. When planning your next plumbing repair or maintenance project, rely on a company that offers unparalleled knowledge, experience and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you! CCB #21461 read lessRecent Review:They responded immediately, did a good job and accommodated my schedule.Markie S.
- Business Description:Plumbing :repairs and replacements of faucets toilets water piping sewer piping and most plumbing in a residential settingRecent Review:We're happy. He did it for only 4 days. He's friendly, helpful, and listened to us.Viraj V.
- Business Description:Plumbing problems don’t usually solve themselves, that’s why you need an experienced plumber right now. With 11 fully stocked service vans your issues get solved quickly. Just give us a call and you’ll have a plumber at your door right away. Our services include the following plus much more read lessRecent Review:Jeff Orick fixed our toilet very quickly. The work came in under the quoted amount.BOBBI C.
- Business Description:D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#740 read lessRecent Review:This was a new company in this day and age of the shortage of licensed plumbers, but we got an appointment within 4 days. Phil arrived promptly, looked over our entire system and gave very clear and honest explanations of all. He then offered 3 quotes and we chose the one we thought best, and he performed the work. We are extremely happy with the result and would recomment D & F read lessCHRISTINE Z.
- Business Description:Signature Plumbing Services, LLC is a newly established business in the Portland metro area. The company strives for more than just the purpose of making a profit. More specifically, it is the intention of SPS to donate a percentage of its profits to local animal rescue foundations. Additionally, SPS will accommodate the service needs of the elderly with discounted pricing. The owner believes in top notch customer service, whereby the customer is able to ask questions and get answers, underst.. read lessRecent Review:Signature plumbing is BY FAR the best plumbing company out there and they now have a customer for life!. I contacted Dave last month about a master bath remodel and was blown away by the entire experience. Before hiring anyone I look for four specific things; are they on time, are they good communicators, and (as a woman) do I feel comfortable with them being in my house if I was home alone and do they talk to me like a competent human being. Right off the bat they checked all 4 boxes. In addition they were great at explaining what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, what they do and don't recommend, building codes (what needed to be done to be up to code), and explaining things multiple times if I didn't understand something. They worked hard, they worked efficiently, they kept me in the loop about everything that was going on and how much progress they made, they cleaned up after themselves each day and never left a mess which I very much appreciate. The remodel took about 2 days, everything went smoothly until the very end when we found out the existing piping material running all throughout our house was pretty much at the end of the road. Dave explained our options and I never felt pressured to redo this monstrous, unexpected, task at the current time. He very clearly told us the options we had and left the decision up to us. We decided to go with the whole house re-pipe and can now rest assure knowing we wont have any issues like that for the rest of the time we own this house. Dave worked with us on pricing and gave us a VERY competitive price. I wasn't even mad about the extra sizeable expense because Dave, Ric and Greg are such great guys and do such quality work. I was one of those people that used to cut corners and take the cheap way out but found over the years, in the end, just find a quality company and do the job right. Signature plumbing will do the job right every single time and they are a small family owned business who really care about their customers. Don't hesitate to give them a call, I promise you won't regret it read lessElizabeth V.
- Business Description:We are a small business, that is Veteran owned and operated in General Contracting and Plumbing with 35 years of Service, Repair, and Remodel experience. We also do Handyman repairs and Fencing. We have a commitment to excellence in every aspect of our business while upholding a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service and pride in our work that we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined w.. read lessRecent Review:Professional, GREAT price, and great work. 100% will hire again.Esther L.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. In addition to be a certified appraisal company, we specialize in a variety of home improvement projects to include concrete work, carpentry work, and major home repair jobs. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Slab leaks can be difficult to identify and require professional intervention to fix. They can also be a costly problem if not caught right away. We’ve compiled the best way to identify a slab leak and the potential fixes.
A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Find Plumbers in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
Plumbers in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC3629 Kashmir Way SE
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC
- A & B Septic Service101 41st Ave SE
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- A1 Plumbing, Inc1940 McGilchrist St SE
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Air Stars Heating & Cooling 3816 River Rd. N
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- American Home & Stone Inc.2707 Main St
- American Leak Detection4111 Hayesville Drive NE
- American Rooter149 41st Ave
- Anthony Dostie Construction2230 31st Ave SE
- Apollo Drain & Rooter Service853 NE Harlow Pl
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- A & B Septic Service
- BATHCREST OF MID-OREGON455 Highway 99 N
- Benson Plumbing LLCPO Box 18224
- Blakely Plumbing IncPO Box 7954
- Boger Plumbing711 Jeffery Ct
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- Buckmaster Plumbing & Htg IncPO Box 1029
- Budget Rooter Plumbing Service2050 Vista Ave SE Ste 120
- BATHCREST OF MID-OREGON
- C J Hansen Co Inc3552 Silverton Road NE
- CAMPBELL HANDYMAN SERVICES LLCPO Box 13473
- CARPENTER'S PLUMBINGPO BOX 610
- Cascadia Backflow16869 SW 65th Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Cascadia Plumbing LLC455 SW 18th St
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Cherry City Interiors & Design1768 13th St SE
- Cherry City Plumbing Inc400 Glen Creek Rd NW Ste 5788
- Chuck's Electrical & Handyman Services.553 ILLINOIS AVE NE
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Complete Plumbing Systems Inc422 Cleveland St SE
- Conduit Electric19461 SW 89th Ave
- Corvallis Plumbing Inc29000 Tampico Rd
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C J Hansen Co Inc
- D & F Plumbing Co12007 NE 95th St
- DaBella - Portland3495 NW Aloclek Dr
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Daly Plumbing & Construction1010 Bear Creek Dr
- Dan's Leak Detection LLC4111 Hayesville DR NE
- DoneRite Plumbing & Drain, LLC 1420 Sunnyview Rd NE Suite 150
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- D & F Plumbing Co
- Einstein Plumbing and Heating3000 Market St NE #312
- Einstein Pros671 NE Greenwood Ave
- Emergency Plumbing Aurora OR21244 Liberty St NE
- EMORY PLUMBING533 45th Place
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Works LLC2634 SE Steele St
- Evergreen Plumbing and Mechanical LLc2245 McGilchrist St SE
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- Einstein Plumbing and Heating
- F.C.L. Inc3179 Jefferson Scio Dr SE
- Fast Water Heater Company4248 NE 148th Ave
- FISHER'S SUPPLY659 SW 1ST AVENUE
- FORBES PLUMBING325 Orchard Dr
- Friesen Plumbing Inc3011 S Main Rd
- Frontier Construction3535 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- F.C.L. Inc
- Gagle's Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Inc2789 Pringle Rd SE
- GEORGE MORLAN PLBG SUPL & SVC349 LANCASTER DR NE
- George Morlan Plumbing Supply5529 SE Foster Rd
- Go Plumbing and Heating llc16424 Old Mehama Rd
- Great Rate PlumbingPO Box 242
- Gagle's Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Inc
- Jackson ConstructionPO Box 3912
- Jackson Construction
- Jet Heating1935 Silverton Rd NE
- JIM'S PLUMBING TROUBLE SHOOTERS INCpo box 739
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John's Waterproofing219 Airport Rd
- Josh Lowe's Dr Energy Saver3922 West 1st Ave
- Judson's Inc939 NW Circle Blvd
- Judson's Inc.1390 13th St SE
- Jackson Construction
- M & J Cousin Construction959 Rilance Lane
Oregon City, Oregon
- Macadam Floor And Design6655 S Macadam Ave
- Mack Drilling Company, Inc1345 20th St SE
- MAINLINE PUMP & IRRIGATION815 APPLEGATE STREET
- Majors Plumbing Inc.PO Box 1070
- Mayday services 9655 SW North Dakota St
- McLain Electric36701 Lickskillet Rd NE
- Midway Plumbing2428 Three Lakes Rd SE
- Mill Creek HeatingPO Box 428
- Miller Home Renovations6109 E 18th St Ste A
- Miracle Method of Greater Portland5663 NE 105th Ave
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
- Morrison Plumbing Inc.9750 Rickreall Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newberg8030 Wheatland Rd N
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Salem, OR3995 Hagers Grove Road SE, #8
- M & J Cousin Construction