Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Salem, OR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Salem
- Township Surveys LLCAlthough we had a small job and had to be fit in around their larger jobs, they came when they said they would. They took the time to make friends with our dogs. They completed the job in a few stages, checking the markers, calculating their accuracy and then putting up the stakes. When we asked for additional stakes to facilitate the fencing, they obliged at no charge
- NORTHSTAR SURVEYINGThe kids and adults all enjoyed it immensely. He was professional, informative, and spoke directly to the kids in a respectful and easy-to-understand way. We greatly appreciated his willingness to give up a Sunday afternoon to give the presentation. He came prepared with lots of tools to try out and included the kids in surveying one side of our property
- NORTHSTAR SURVEYINGThey told me that they were booked at least 3 weeks out but would see if they would do my job late some afternoon if another job was completed faster than expected. They ended up doing the job 3 days later while I was away on vacation. I came home to a bunch of nice orange flags and a bill that was about 30% less than the quote. They even called to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. My only gripe would be that it took them three days to return my original voice mail (not a big deal)
- ANDREWS JAMES SURVEYINGHe was very helpful and professional. He gave me lots of helpful tips on the process of partitioning my property.
- Chase Jones & AssociatesThey had prompt and professional service. Their price was more reasonable then some of their competitors.
- NORTHSTAR SURVEYINGPeople that did the work did a thorough job, and as far as I can tell, an accurate of doing what was asked to of them within the time frame I was given.
- NORTHSTAR SURVEYINGService was prompt and courteous. However, the estimate was $375, but I was billed $575 despite there being nothing unusual or difficult about the job. In addition, the "line" formed by the small set of flags is not straight...one of the four that are not on the corner is a foot or so off line, which makes it difficult to have full confidence in the other three
Last update on April 27, 2017
Land Surveyors in Salem
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Angel,
- Saint Paul,
land surveyors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!