If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Salem, OR
There are 30 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Salem
- Liberty Concrete & Epoxy FloorsLiberty Concrete was great to work with. All the employees were friendly and professional. They had suggestions to make the project even better than we had designed it and did a beautiful job.
- Bull ConstructionThe team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guys read less
- American PrideExcellent. Very professional and timely. Very impressed with the quality of the job and the thought process to help us with a flooding issue. Old concrete driveway was removed and replaced with new concrete including a drainage system. Problem solved and looks great! Was able to work within a short window of time as requested. Will definitely hire again and recommend to others read less
- American PrideWas as smooth as could be expected great work great communication they really take pride in their work would highly recommend for any job big or small
- American PrideWonderful. The workers were professional, attentive to my request performed in a perfectionists manner. Very very pleased
- Rose City Concrete LLCExcellent - all work was completed in one day including cleanup. We had several neighbors who saw them working, asked for bids for their property.
- Robert A Hawley dba Concrete PlusRob's crew did an outstanding job and we couldn't be more pleased. The work was so well done that two other of our immediate neighbors hired Rob's company to do work/additions to their driveways.
- Eric's Quality BuildingWhen choosing a general contractor, we were looking for someone to complete multiple jobs in a timely manner, with a solid work history and good reviews. Erics Quality Building checked all our boxes. Eric provided a fair quote for both a concrete patio extension and a patio cover. Both of our projects were completed in a fast and efficient manner, with the quality of work and customer service provided being stellar. I will use Eric for future projects and I suggest you hire him for your next project big or small read less
- GWC Decorative ConcretePromptly returned my call. My concrete patio project is large and had a September deadline date (for a family reunion); representative was forthright early in the conversation about the fact that they are not scheduling any work until October.
- David Green Construction LLCWe had several other local builders out to discuss our vision, provide input on our design ideas and provide alternatives to meet our objectives. This included Angies's list A rated builders and even a custom Timber Frame company out of the Sun River area. In the end our experience was that most didn't really have much of an opinion and/or didn't demonstrate the slightest bit of confidence in giving us what we were looking for. Money wasn't really an issue, what we wanted was a specific kind of design and it was amazing that we couldn't seem to find someone with some creative vision to get us moving in the right direction. Dave was one of the last builders we had come out and before he even arrived we took a look at his website and saw in his gallery of previous work a project that look very close to what we were looking for. After spending an hour or so reviewing with him our goals he instilled a tremendous amount of confidence and seemed to know exactly what we were looking for. Finally, someone understood us. His team broke ground the next week, cutting concrete and prepping the site. Dave is meticulous in his planning. He had all aspects of the project in the air at the same time. The size of this carport and the fact that it would be free standing dictated some serious overkill to both support the weight and ensure it didn't become a kite in the wind. The size of the custom steel posts and size of the holes being dug was impressive. over the next 3 weeks the team was welcome daily site at our home and the guys were awesome. The whole team seemed like family by the end of the project and we kind of missed the activity of having them around. One point of the project sticks in my mind and I've repeated it to friends when showing off the work. One afternoon the crew was assembling the trusses with the steel brackets. They had to cut 5 consistent trusses from massive beams, each with numerous cross member and the first needed to provide the template for the rest. The guys had the beams all layed out measuring and marking and rechecking and remeasuring finally getting the beams into position to begin attaching them together. Just at that time Dave pulls up in his truck and walks over, takes one look and barks out some numbers, the lead stops what he is doing walks over and pulls out his measuring tape. Dave didn't have any paper in his hand or any other reference material and just starts asking his crew to measure each beam length, at every measurement his team was dead on. Suffice to say I didn't worry about much of anything after that. The crew is top notch. Lastly, about a week before the final roofing material went on and the Masonry crew arrive to brick in our supports, which turned out amazing and match the rest of the house like they had always been there, an 80 Oak tree fell on the opposite side of the house. We solicited Dave to do the additional repair work required by that even which included complete siding tear off and a complete reroof. As with the completed carport the outcome was outstanding. We drive up to our new home and cannot believe the amazing transformation. Bottom line for us is we needed a builder with vision, a strong track record and someone we felt we could trust. Dave is a Master Builder and before meeting him or seeing his work I'll be honest I'm not really sure what that meant other than additional training and skill. If asked today it would be a factor in choosing any builder we hire in the future but as long as Dave and his team are around there really won't be a need to look any further read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Salem
- Business Description:General contractor: new construction, remodeling,pole buildings,horse arenas,decks, fencing,wood,chain link,vinyl,iron,gate openers. Siding,foundations. Concrete flat work, colored,stamped,broom finish and retaining walls. Wood and laminate flooring. Log homes build and remodel. Drywall repair,doors, windows,skylights and paint. Pride ourselves in customer satisfaction!!! Always staying in contact and showing up on time!!! Twenty years experience in construction!!!! Payments taken by check, c.. read lessRecent Review:Beautiful work done by people who care. I had an old deck torn out and a new one built. The work is impeccable. Rob was accommodating as far as changes and special requests. His crew was on time and very easy to work with. Good communication and close attention to detail. I love my new deck. I will certainly hire them again. read lessLinda T.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business! We pride ourselves in attention to detail. We specialize in everything to do with a home. From complete remodel top to bottom, or if you just need help changing light bulbs or switches out! No job is to small and we will do it with dedication. Our biggest gratitude is the smile on our customers face when the project is complete. We have been in the industry 16 years together. Whatever you need completed dont hesitate to ask. Anything from minor re.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. Matt kept me informed about everything and all work was done in timely matter. I could not be more pleased with the outcome.lyle t.
- Business Description:Choose Us for Quality Workmanship PARTNER WITH A PREFERRED CONCRETE AND EPOXY FLOORING CONTRACTOR IN WILLAMETTE VALLEY Are you interested in residential epoxy OR concrete flooring services? Do you want to improve your commercial property with an updated look? Our experienced contractors offers comprehensive concrete and epoxy flooring services to residents of Dallas, OR and the Willamette Valley. We take pride in our 40+ years of experience and exceptional customer service. Not all concret.. read lessRecent Review:Liberty Concrete was great to work with. All the employees were friendly and professional. They had suggestions to make the project even better than we had designed it and did a beautiful job.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:At Bull Construction, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet your needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from the start to the completion of a project. Our company specializes in rock placement, finish grading using the newest "Layton GradeMaker II" for existing driveways, parking lots and development of new driveways. Excavation, dozer, tree/brush removal, and any trucki.. read lessRecent Review:The team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guys read lessSandra K.
- Business Description:We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recommending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub c.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Very timely looking forward to working with them againSandi B.
- Business Description:Diligence Landscape, a design/build company that has been serving the Salem and surrounding area for over 17 years. If your looking for a solution for your indoor or outdoor space, simple or complex, Diligence Landscape will listen to your ideas, help you to develop a plan that will meet all your requirements, present you with a formal proposal for your review, review the project solution and perform an on-site evaluation and execute a solution that is professional, efficient, minimally intru.. read lessRecent Review:Caleb, the owner of Diligence Landscape and his crew did an excellent job helping us with the overwhelming task of designing and landscaping our new backyard. Caleb was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him. Dave G read lessdave g.
- Business Description:We strive to give our customers the absolute best value for the time and money they spend on their remodeling project, no matter how large or small the job. What does that mean for you? The best craftsmanship, professional planning and job management with staff, employees, and subs who are skilled, experienced, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and professional as we attend to every last detail for a successful completion. Kyle personally oversees every aspect of each remodeling and new home con.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. Great team; great communication. showed up early every day. Great to work with. We really liked the job they did. Professional from start to finish. Definitely recommend them. We will hire them again when we are ready to do our kitchen dining area read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:Foundations, flatwork, additions plus a lot more. Over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:Rob's crew did an outstanding job and we couldn't be more pleased. The work was so well done that two other of our immediate neighbors hired Rob's company to do work/additions to their driveways.Todd P.
- Business Description:All Services is a small construction company based in Yamhill County. We pride ourselves in our ability to work on any part of a house from the crawl space to the roof inside and out. We don’t limit ourselves to just one specialty, full remodels, additions, handyman work, roofs, windows, siding, fences, and decks. We do it all. We provide the highest level of craftsmanship and professionalism. Thank you for considering All Services for all your home improvement projects and we look forward to.. read lessRecent Review:I enjoyed speaking with Jeremy who came out to my home personally to provide an onsite review and quote. He is very knowledgeable about roofing and the quote was very competitive. We ended up opting to not do the roof replacement now, however would reach out to him again in a heartbeat when we are ready. He was also helpful in providing some other insights on work that needed to be done from his experience as a home inspector - that was much appreciated as well read lessRoger B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It went very smooth, I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat . very good workers . could not be happier with there work.Gary M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
concrete contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 C's Company Inc3010 Brown Rd NE
- 4 C's Company Inc
- A1 American Building Contractor LLC42951 Valley View Dr
- Acosta Contractors LLC2991 Saddle Club St., Apt.2012
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Star Custom Curb & Concrete Inc.239 NW Polk Ave
- Allied Trades and Services LLC6356 SW Inlet Ave
Lincoln City, Oregon
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Ambience Remodeling240 Judson St S
- A1 American Building Contractor LLC
- B&H Construction Contractors, LLC Stayton, OR1840 Pacific ct.
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- before and after construction 2940 James Ct
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Blue Diamond Construction LLC2400 SE Stratus Ave
- Blue Meadows Renovations
- Bowman Contractors LLCPO Box 21775
- Branch General Contracting P.O. Box 91
- Bridgewood Builder Inc5352 Tamara Ct. S
- B&H Construction Contractors, LLC Stayton, OR
- Callaway Construction CompanyPO Box 3290
- Campbell Construction NW LLC1203 Nw 11Th St
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Chalker Home Services750 Queen Ave SE 1
- COLUMBIA CONCRETE SAWING CO5462 SW PHILOMATH BLVD
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Callaway Construction Company
- Dafco Sawcutting Inc.1103 Cunningham Ln. S.
- Daniel S Pollock Construction LLC36096 Bryant Dr SW
- DANIEL T DANSKEY CONSTRUCTION895 S PACIFIC HWY
- David Leikem Construction3221 Seminole Rd NE
- Diligence LandscapePO Box 9221
- DONALD CUNNINGHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1695
- Double Eagle Construction Company33833 SE Eastgate Cir
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- DUTCH MASONRY LLC2340 SE Gladstone St
- Dafco Sawcutting Inc.
- E & M Remodeling LLC16498 Brown Rd
- Elements Construction & Remodeling IncPO Box 163
- Enchanted Gardens Landscape Services LLC14438 Keil Rd NE
- Eric Foster Construction Corporation474 Golden Eagle St NW
- Eric's Quality Building4204 Egan St
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- E & M Remodeling LLC
- Happy Construction LLC5205 9th Ct SE
- HATCO Roofing & Construction450 11th Ave SE Suite 3
- Hconstuction LLC7311 NE 43rd Ave
- Hendereson Concrete4485 Remington Pl NE
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- HOMEMASTERS Portland SW7225 SW Bonita Rd
- Homers Excavation24809 Larson Rd
- Happy Construction LLC
- J PARMELE CONSTRUCTION32086 BIRDFOOT DR
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. Cornwell Construction, LLC360 NW 6th St
- Jackson ConstructionPO Box 3912
- Jeff Hunter Construction2056 SE Jackson St
- JHB Construction LLC P.O. Box 1881
Oregon City, Oregon
- JOHN MILLS CONCRETE CONTRACTOR2252 JUDSON ST SE
- Joshua Myers ConstructionP.O. Box 283
Falls City, Oregon
- Joshua Simonson General contractor 401 Nursery St
- J PARMELE CONSTRUCTION
- Madrigal Builders Corp465 NE Chestnut Ave
- Mangrum Construction37171 Oregon 226
- Mark Anthony Construction LLC335 Bradley Dr
- McGee Design and Build LLC4314 Kurth st S
- McHenry Remodeling LLC1175 10th Ave SW
- MCR Construction LLC5746 Yvonne Ct SE
- Mickelson's Masonry,LLC896 Mahaya Ct. SE
- MID VALLEY CONSTRUCTION SVC34358 HIGHWAY 20 SE
- mike's remodeling5130 7th Ave NE
- Millers Concrete4897 Chestnut Ct Se
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
- Murphy Homes1050 N 4th St.
- Madrigal Builders Corp
- Neil Kelly Company804 N Alberta St
- New Shades Painting and Construction4423 Indigo St NE
- Nice Yard278 Sandy Dr N
- North Santiam Paving Company41203 Kingston Lyons Dr. SE
- Northwest Homes & RenovationsPO BOX 863
- NW Foundation Repair LLC40120 N Dogwood Rd
Mill City, Oregon
- Neil Kelly Company
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon
- Pamas Complete Concrete And Landscape8289 SW Durham Rd
- Paul A. Risinger ConstructionPO Box 1042
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Paul Nowak Construction35134 Brewster Rd.
- PENETRATIONS INC7910 4TH ST
- Petrichor Construtors LLC5598 SW Eastgate Dr
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance3949 Dakota RD SE
- POWER CONCRETE CUTTING & DEMO1795 BAKER ST NE
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC