Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Salem, OR
There are 30 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Salem
- Gentry Family Construction LLCIt was great, wonderful everything went fantastic the customer service were amazing. I like them a lot their work was great and the price was right.
- JIM BEVER CONSTRUCTIONThe building of our home went well. Pre-building was the most challenging part, and that’s where this company stands out. We had land under contract in Silverton and nothing was happening. Of course the various entities who needed to sign off on a building permit and loan were all weighing in, and the work needed was slowly happening. But I had never imagined that just getting started would take so long, and it was sort of infuriating at times. Jim reassured us and focused on what we could control. Jim met with us periodically as we went over modifications to the house plan we’d found to make it semi-custom. We continued to discuss costs and ways to decrease costs and/or improve the end result. Since we were living with extended family 35 minutes away, going to Silverton was out of our way, as was Mulino. Jim always came to us to talk, which made the project feel more like a collaborative effort instead of a mere business arrangement. Jim wisely recommended that we spend time on our land even if "nothing" was happening. He suggested camping there, going sledding when snow fell, and pointed out the many features our site afforded us. I figured nothing was ever going to work out since progress was at a glacial pace. But we did slowly try his suggestions, and it helped us get through the waiting phase. Besides caring about our overall experience, I also appreciated that Jim advised us on all of our decisions, but he left it up to us instead of making it about him. We know he didn’t always love what we chose, but he did find a way to be positive about it and support us. We certainly ran into obstacles, and Jim found solutions. He went to bat for us on some big and small issues with the county, the bids from subs, the availability of materials, etc. This could have put us on an emotional roller coaster, but he didn’t pass the anxiety and concern onto us unless he had to. That buffer decreased the stress of home-building significantly. I was a little surprised at first that he tended to be late to meetings. But like anyone attending closely to the details and caring about people, he had good reason to be late as he had other projects going. We learned to adjust for the Jim time zone, and we were never disappointed. When he was with us, we had his full attention. The one item on our wishlist that we never fully got ahold of was a timeline showing us when to expect certain decisions. Most of the time, this wasn’t a problem, and it got better as the process went forward. I think we figured out that with some plans you can’t spell out a timeline; you just have to roll with it. We love our new home, and we are working with Jim still as we finish the upstairs and basement. We plan to build a barn with him as well. This company doesn’t need a slogan (or even this review—word of mouth keeps them plenty busy), but I made one up: “Build your dream home with us and live happily Bever after.” (Thank goodness they don’t need marketing help! read less
- Gentry Family Construction LLCWe were very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism. They came out very quickly, both to bid and to perform the services, did a great job and were very pleasant to work with. Will definitely hire again.
- John Dom & RichThings went extremely well and we were very pleased with the quality of the worked performed. John, Dom and Rich was very flexible and accommodating. The renovation took a little longer than planned even taking into account the unexpected issues we encountered and the various changes we requested.
- Jackson ConstructionThis is the 3rd time I have used Jackson Construction. Dorson is fabulous to work with. He is honest and does what he says he will. For part of the time, I was out of the state and Dorson kept me apprised of the progress with texts, pictures and videos. There was excellent communication between him and I, with text and phone calls and in person conversation. He returned every phone call and answered every text. His job site is extra clean and he goes to great lengths to make sure the rest of your house is kept as clean and safe as possible while you are living in it. He’s especially good at designing the rotation of the subcontractos especially knowing which job comes inext and has everyone lined up and ready to go. I have had so many compliments on the job he did and would highly recommend this company. Would definitely use Jackson Construction again. ...in a heartbeat!! read less
- Gentry Family Construction LLCWe had our deck rebuilt by Gentry Family Construction. They did a wonderful job. They arrived on time, finished the job before the deadline they had given us, and are excellent with communication. The deck looks beautiful and will probably out live our mobile home. I’ve never written a review on here before but we’ve had a bad history will contractors not showing up even for bids so dealing with this company was like a breath of fresh air read less
- Todd Thomas Home Improvements IncWe own a duplex - live in one side and rent out the other. Todd returned my calls promptly and gave us estimates in a timely manner. We received estimates for converting the carports into garages, or enclosing a portion of the carports for storage/utility room. We decided to go with the storage/utility room. Todd kept us informed as to when he could start, and he was a pleasure to work with. He brought in his crew and in only 5 days both rooms were complete. This included framing, installing outside doors, windows, and matching the existing stucco on the duplex. We love it, our tenant is ecstatic, and several of the neighbors have commented on how nice it looks and how fast it was completed. We also received estimates for future handyman services, and will definitely call Todd in the future for repairs or remodels read less
- Cascade Valley ConstructionHe is terrific and if we had the money, we would have hired him. His bid was twice what the others? were and we couldn?t go for that. Other than that, he seemed to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He was very very prompt and thorough. He got the subcontractors out, got the place marked marked, and he was really gung-ho and ready to do it. We truly appreciated everything about him but the bid was just too high for us to proceed. As a result of his bid, we scaled back what we were going to do read less
- Cascade Valley ConstructionOverall, this was a great experience and a good company to work with. They had a bit of a scheduling problem so the work was a couple of days late starting, but once going they were prompt, clean, friendly, and thorough. If there were problems we discussed the solution. They were effecient. It was a good experience and I would select them again for a building project. They are one of the better contractors I have worked with read less
- Jackson ConstructionDorson Jackson gave me an estimate, which was acceptable, started the work a few weeks later. They gutted the kitchen, took away the junk and started the remodel. I needed to pick out the cabinets, flooring, counter tops, backsplash, sink, faucet and paint color. Then there was a parade of subcontractors: carpenters, electricians, a plumber, flooring guys, granite layers, painters, a tiler finish carpenters and finally someone to install the new appliances. My final inspection of the project was accepted and the final payment was made read less
Garage Builders in Salem
- Business Description:Envisioning your perfect home but don’t know where to start? Custom Craft Homes can make your dreams a reality. Whether you’re looking for an energy efficient solar-powered home, or a gorgeous full kitchen or bath remodel, we are here for you. We fully manage your project from concept through completion, with the quality, care, and commitment you deserve. read lessRecent Review:Custom Craft Homes did a wonderful job on our bathroom remodel. All workers were professional and skilled. They created a beautiful custom tiled shower and finished out the space perfectly. They were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services. read lessAmy M.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representative read lessRecent Review:Jordan and his crew were awesome and professional! We are very happy with their work and will have them do more for us.Lori V.
- Business Description:We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recommending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub c.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Very timely looking forward to working with them againSandi B.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated business! We pride ourselves in attention to detail. We specialize in everything to do with a home. From complete remodel top to bottom, or if you just need help changing light bulbs or switches out! No job is to small and we will do it with dedication. Our biggest gratitude is the smile on our customers face when the project is complete. We have been in the industry 16 years together. Whatever you need completed dont hesitate to ask. Anything from minor re.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. Matt kept me informed about everything and all work was done in timely matter. I could not be more pleased with the outcome.lyle t.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:They were very professional, on time, cleaned up after work and gave me a very good pricing. They have a very clear communication.Kim L.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland.. read lessRecent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:I'm a general contractor specialized in siding installation new or replace roofing paint framing fence decks gutter cleaning most treatmentRecent Review:I called J lion and I did not expect what I could get on them and they were fast. Their work was professional. I really like their job. They really had an experience of what they're doing. They were friendly and quick to respond. They were trustworthy and they communicate with me very well. I really appreciate their work. They did a really good job. I would recommend them to all. They were nice and honest about the pricing read lessJanet D.
- Business Description:Hello, Eric Baer here. I am the owner of Eric's Quality Building. I look at the jobs, price the work and run my own crew. I hire 4-5 employees and we try to keep our customers happy. We don't want to do just one project for you, we would like to be back again and meet your building needs for future projects also. We accept check and credit cards. (credit card purchases subject to a processing fee read lessRecent Review:I got a number of bids for this job. I chose Eric because he was very responsive and willing to work with us. His communication was excellent. He and his crew worked efficiently to remove old fence and get the yard closed in again. I have a big yard with lots of new plants. They moved materials and equipment carefully without damaging my plants. We had an issue with some unsatisfactory pickets which he fixed willingly. The fence looks great. Gates are solid well-built. Thorough clean up too. Eric was very professional and helpful in this big project. I would hire him again and have already passed his name on to a number of friends. read lessDeborah B.
- Business Description:We are decking and patio cover experts who provide families who own their home and take pride in that ownership, an outdoor living space they love and love sharing with family and friends.Recent Review:Deck had been installed too closely surrounding the swim spa and so removable side panels were too difficult to remove. Decking was removed and support structure trimmed back slightly, enabling access. Well done job read lessLarry C.
Deals in Salem for Garage Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
garage builders in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC3629 Kashmir Way SE
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC
- ABIQUA STUMP GRINDING INC3807 MIDWAY AVE NE
- AFC Windows & Roofing, Inc.990 Spruce St NE
- Affordable construction and remodeling LLC9984 mill creek rd
- American Home & Stone Inc.2707 Main St
- AMG Custom Fencing Decks & Walls4146 Kinslo St SE
- Archetype1540 SW 53rd St
- ABIQUA STUMP GRINDING INC
- B and W Builders LLC20 E Airport #207
- B&H Construction Contractors, LLC Stayton, OR1840 Pacific ct.
- Backyard Construction4676 Commercial St SE PMB #102
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Ballard Construction, LLC440 Timothy St
Junction City, Oregon
- BERTOLUCCI CONSTRUCTION2385 LIBERTY ST NE
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- Better Built Barns, Inc3867 37th Ave SE
- Blue Spruce Builders Inc4600 perrydale road
- Bridgewood Builder Inc5352 Tamara Ct. S
- Bryce Roberts Construction, INCPO Box 836
- B and W Builders LLC
- Callaway Construction CompanyPO Box 3290
- Cascade Carpentry & Construction Inc2048 Park ave NE
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Chalker Home Services750 Queen Ave SE 1
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- COUNTRYMAN HOMES LLC1745 CAPITOL ST SE
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Contractors & Design LLC.15357 Union School Rd NE
- Crowsfoot Carpentry LLCPO Box 1751
- Custom Craft HomesPO Box 2127
- Cypress Homes1365 Overlook Ave NW
- Callaway Construction Company
- E & M Remodeling LLC16498 Brown Rd
- East Wind BuildersPO Box 401
- EcoTectum LLC2608 Cherry Ave NE
- Elements Construction & Remodeling IncPO Box 163
- ERIC PANTOVICH CONSTRUCTION709 EUREKA AVE
- Eric's Quality Building4204 Egan St
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- E & M Remodeling LLC
- Improvements, Inc.4351 Oregon Trail Ct NE
- Improvements, Inc.
- J Lion General construction LLC1919 Filbert St
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Jack of Trades, IncP.O. Box 95
- Jackson ConstructionPO Box 3912
- JBLC ConstructionPO Box 974
- JIM BEVER CONSTRUCTIONP.O Box 1078
- JLN Roofing and Construction LLC1605 Riley Ln
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Joshua Myers ConstructionP.O. Box 283
Falls City, Oregon
- Joshua Simonson General contractor 401 Nursery St
- Joy Construction3130 15th Ave SE
- J Lion General construction LLC
- K-DESIGNERS HOME REMODELING14105 NE Airport Way
- Kaufman Homes Inc/Kaufman's Home Maintenance3625 Kashmir Way SE
- King & King Roofing5157 Courtlyn St NE
- KRAFT CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION INC191 Kingwood Ave NW
- Kropf Construction Inc910 Scepter Ct NE
- K-DESIGNERS HOME REMODELING
- L-N-D CONSTRUCTION23700 GELLATLY WAY
- Lafer's 5001 Pacific Blvd SW
- Lamont Bros.402 South Beavercreek Road #102
Oregon City, Oregon
- Liberty Concrete & Epoxy Floors 3456 Frontier Dr NW
- Liberty Homes Constrution llc 2196 Mistymorning Ave SE
- Lindemann Homes, LLC1709 E. Burnett St
- L-N-D CONSTRUCTION
- Mark Anthony Construction LLC335 Bradley Dr
- Matthew McDaniel Construction - PaintingPO Box 6073
- May Or May Not Const., Inc.2920 20th Ave Se
- McHenry Remodeling LLC1175 10th Ave SW
- MCR Construction LLC5746 Yvonne Ct SE
- Mike Hemmer Construction1314 NW Jordan DR
- Mount Angel Carpentry740 Alder St
Mount Angel, Oregon
- My Handyman Service2028 Vaughn Ave NE
- Mark Anthony Construction LLC
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Parker Buildings Inc3540 2nd St
- Paul A. Risinger ConstructionPO Box 1042
- Pence Northwest Construction, LLC1260 Oxford St SE
- Phil Howard Construction1825 NW 14th St
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance3949 Dakota RD SE
- Prestige Home Construction6240 SW 171st Ave
- Pacific Northwest Builders