Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Salem, OR
There are 34 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Salem
- On ElectricWe think it went very well although I was not present when it was tested (my husband was). He told me that they were in a hurry to go soon after it was finished but they said they will send an invoice, at which time, we will send them a check.
- Eagle Electric IncGreat Bob did a good job, was in and out quickly and the quality of work is excellent. I deal with trade professionals while performing my job would love to deal with Bob on a daily basis.
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Timely despite COVID 19 just beginning to interfere with everything. Oversaw renovations but really needed no supervision and all changes were readily available and efficient.
- Jackson ConstructionThis is the 3rd time I have used Jackson Construction. Dorson is fabulous to work with. He is honest and does what he says he will. For part of the time, I was out of the state and Dorson kept me apprised of the progress with texts, pictures and videos. There was excellent communication between him and I, with text and phone calls and in person conversation. He returned every phone call and answered every text. His job site is extra clean and he goes to great lengths to make sure the rest of your house is kept as clean and safe as possible while you are living in it. He’s especially good at designing the rotation of the subcontractos especially knowing which job comes inext and has everyone lined up and ready to go. I have had so many compliments on the job he did and would highly recommend this company. Would definitely use Jackson Construction again. ...in a heartbeat!! read less
- Jackson ConstructionIt was spectacular!!! Dorson is a true professional and a delight to work with that can suggest alternatives and resolve problems and is willing to modify. He was great at laying out the detail and cost up front and clear on changes. He was on task and available and has a great team of sub-contractors. The job went smooth (a lot better than I expected) and I was informed along the way. I did a significant ($$$$$) remodel to modify a house for ADA and comfort: modified 3 baths for wheelchairs with a roll in shower/drop down seat, ada height sinks, widened all doorways, installed tile (heated in baths) and hardwood throughout house, significantly increased kitchen island with adjustable height breakfast bar (work height to seating height) and modified a lot of cabinetry with full height pull out pantries, pull up door over pull out work surfaces and soft close hinges and drawer pulls). Modified air circulation by upgrading to quiet dual speed fans in baths/laundry (always on low and increase when someone enters) that really improves the air quality through the house and added a high volume hood over the gas cooktop requiring make-up air vents. We added ornamental iron framed privacy screens in the back yard. Extensive electrical: adding recessed lighting and fans, modifying all lighting to LED, modifying to "smart" controls, heated floors, heated toto bidet toilet seats, splitting existing circuits and adding circuits and emergency access for generator on vital circuits. New plumbing and electrical fixtures throughout. Even redirecting the dryer vent. A big job with lots of hurdles, a little learning for us both and changes along the way. It was an awesome job that I am very pleased with. I would certainly hire Dorson again!!! read less
- Craftsman Custom ContractingThese guys are GREAT on time every time. They did what they said and communicated any unforeseen issues along the way (my house was built in 1950 so issues were expected). We love our new kitchen and would recommended Matt and Craftsman Custom Contracting to anyone.
- On ElectricExcellent customer service, on time, efficient, and professional. Mark was easy to work with, made sure we understood all work that was being done. Cleaned work area and was very careful to follow requested disinfecting protocol, due to covid-19, we requested. A+++ would definitely receive return business from us read less
- RK Electric IncExcellent price & work. Very professional, the price, the work done very well. Needed to pull a permit in order to do the work, but it is up to code and if there are any questions during the sale - it is on record as having been done properly.
- Remodeling by Classic Homes IncExcellent work. Great team; great communication. showed up early every day. Great to work with. We really liked the job they did. Professional from start to finish. Definitely recommend them. We will hire them again when we are ready to do our kitchen dining area.
- Photo Electric, LLCThe 2 workmen were understanding of the job, did the work quickly and left the area clean when done.
Electricians in Salem
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small .. read lessRecent Review:Sloppy. That's the word I'd use to describe the work done. There's holes in my wall covered up with lovely junction box covers, and now there's a bunch of exposed copper wiring in my garage and outside! Why do I have to deal with an eyesore so that my breaker panel is safe? I wouldn't have agreed to the work if I knew they were going to do it sloppily, but I foolishly trusted the angi reviews of 4.9 out of 5. On top of it all, I got the lovely bait and switch, tell you one price, charge another. My invoice I received lists eight hours of labor, when the kids were only here three. That's six by my count, and one was standing around the whole time read lessPatrick P.
- Business Description:On Electric provides quality residential and commercial electrical services for the greater Portland metropolitan area. Since 2000, the highly trained and certified service professionals have impressed home and business owners with their integrity, expertise, and courtesy. Services span from simple to complex, using the latest Oregon electrical code standards to ensure optimal safety and precision for clients ranging from homeowners to large property management companies, from contractors to .. read lessRecent Review:Mark at ON Electric is probably the very best tradesperson I've ever dealt with on home projects. We've asked him to tackle a few projects over the past several years, and he's not only highly competent, efficient and expedient, but also rather remarkable when it comes to troubleshooting difficult situations. There hasn't been an instance yet where he hasn't been able to solve a problem through innovative thinking and the expertise to back it up. All that, plus he's a very personable and sharp guy. Whenever we have something to deal with in terms of the electrical side of home repair, I don't even think to look elsewhere. And I'm not one of those people who's loyal to a fault. If something isn't done just right, I don't go back to that person/company. Mark and ON Electric get it right read lessCraig F.
- Business Description:CCB # 203324 Exactmate Industry Standard Pricing, Local & Independently Owned/Operated **Deductible Assistance If Needed**Recent Review:Danny from Oregon Water and Restoration company responded very promptly to the call even-though the call was on Saturday night. He came and took care of business and even working until 10pm through Sunday... They are also very familiar with the insurance protocols. Danny brought the drying equipment, set it up to dry, prepped everything, and cleaned everything perfectly ready for final repairs. They dealt with the insurance most of the way which was a big relief for me. They are diligent, clean and Pros at what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone. Trust me! It’s good to have a good company like this stepping to help you in a time of destress. Danie read lessdaniel c.
- Business Description:We are Zilka Construction, a family owned and operated contractor service in Portland, Oregon. Our collective experience and expertise allows us to provide professional and artisanal service no matter your budget or job size. For over a decade we have been working to provide good work for good people at a good price. Let's get to work! We do not charge for travel time or for after hours work. CCB# 6618491 read lessRecent Review:Professional, timely, quality work.Mark L.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
- Business Description:Phone Number Contact: (503) 967-6961. Email Contact: coupon expires 3/1/16 firstname.lastname@example.org. Leighs Construction Company was started in 2005 with one truck, and a bag of tools and a goal: to achieve success and customer satisfaction. Since then, Leighs Construction strives daily to meet and exceed customers expectations. Leighs has two crews with invaluable experience and wealth of knowledge to accomodate your needs and expectations. With Honesty, Trust, Dependability and Resp.. read lessRecent Review:Rick Plate did a remodel of our kitchen in an older home, which wasn't an easy project. Along the way I asked him to take care of a few extra jobs that I had been putting off and he happily complied. Everything was done professionally and much quicker than I expected. We've used these guys for other projects and won't hesitate to call again read lessRick C.
- Business Description:Inspect while you own and before you buy. In business since 1989 and 7 time winner of the Super Service Award. We have performed approximately 12,000 home / building inspection and we are a founding board member of OREIA, (Oregon Real Estate Inspectors Association). We do not perform repairs. All of our clients are encouraged and more than welcome to attend the entire inspection process. We strongly encourage this as all our inspections are interactive so the customer and home buyer has a goo.. read lessRecent Review:Steve was excellent, approachable, and diligent in every aspect of the home inspection, I highly recommend Steve, if he's not your first choice, he should be, choose A 2 Z.Gerardo R.
- Business Description:My name is Jaden Hershberger and my goal with my company is to give the best experience possible. From everything to bathroom/kitchen remodels to decking and exterior construction. My job is to provide the best service by giving you a detailed understanding of the initial bid all the way down to the end of the job with the invoice, I want my customers to feel comfortable and that they’re time and energy feels valued. Give me a call if this sounds like an environment that you would like to hav.. read lessRecent Review:They were fantastic and I would absolutely use them again. They did a good job and they were very considerate. They were polite and respectful. They arrived on time. They cleaned up after themselves. They'll be the one I would call to use again. read lessLori S.
- Business Description:Lovett and its 60 employees have been making happy customers for 15 years servicing Oregon & Washington.Recent Review:Lovett was amazing. I had an active water leak coming from the the 2nd floor to the 1st, a plumbing emergency. They came within hours to help when no one else would. I had called many other places and was told they were booked weeks to a month out even for my emergency. Then I was referred to Lovett and they came the same day! I am so great full to them read lessNancy M.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read less
Deals in Salem for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
Electricians in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC3629 Kashmir Way SE
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC
- A & A ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS160 KASHMIR ST SE
- A 2 Z Home InspectionsPO Box 2019
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- Abacus Energy Solutions LLC12120 SW Faircrest St
- Affordable Auto Repair3286 Ne Lancaster #4
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- All In One Electric5060 SW Philomath Blvd
- All Pro Electric, Inc.6312 SW Capitol Hwy Suite 262
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- Alpine Const & Electrical IncPO Box 15014
- Ambience Electric LLCP.O. Box 461
- American Home & Stone Inc.2707 Main St
- Anthony Dostie Construction2230 31st Ave SE
- Assured Electric LLC7138 Marley ln
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- Axis Electric1981 Fescue St SE B
- A & A ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- C&R Remodeling1160 Vista Ave SE
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Cherry City Electric1596 22nd St SE
- Chuck's Electrical & Handyman Services.553 ILLINOIS AVE NE
- CITY & SUBURBAN ELECTRIC INC1270 W AIRWAY RD
- Code Electric Inc2717 22nd St SE
- Collier Electric, Inc811 Harritt Dr NW Apt 221
- Conduit Electric19461 SW 89th Ave
- CONNECTIONS ELECTRIC INCPO Box 7136
- Crabtree Automotive1110 Hill St SE
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crawford Electric Co, IncPO Box 535
- C&R Remodeling
- D&S ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS1550 BOONE RD SE
- DaBella - Portland3495 NW Aloclek Dr
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Davis ElectricPO Box 933
- Dc ElectricPO Box 1146
- Dishion construction
- Distinct Electric Inc4742 Liberty Rd S
- Drawson Electric LLC5948 Lake Labish RD NE
- D&S ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- KUENZI ELECTRICPO Box 490
- KUENZI ELECTRIC
- Neil Kelly Company804 N Alberta St
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nice Electric Co1605 NE Riverside Dr PO Box 636
- Night and Day Specialties450 E Main St
- North Pacific Mechanical9735 SW Sunshine Ct
- Northside Electric2920 22nd St SE
- NORTHWINDS ELECTRIC CO5563 VERDA LN NE
- NORTHWINDS ELECTRIC COPO BOX 5010
- Neil Kelly Company
- Pacific Air ComfortPO Box 790
- PACIFIC COAST ELECTRIC INC1425 E SANTIAM ST
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Photo Electric, LLC2859 22nd St SE Suite 140
- PIONEER ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING7757 SHERMAN RD SE
- PLATINUM ELECTRIC4676 COMMERCIAL ST SE STE 248
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
- Plumb Line Construction & Maintenance3949 Dakota RD SE
- PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC4245 KALE ST NE
- Premier ElectricPO Box P
- Premier Solar NW12399 NW Waker Dr
- Pristine Home services25346 SE MCNUTT RD
- Pacific Air Comfort