Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Salem, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Salem
- Bull ConstructionThe team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guys
- Blackrock AsphaltAlready wasted enough of my time on this company so I'll make it short in hopes that I can save you the headache. Bought a house in Jan 2022, the asphalt was "new", about 4 months old. The project required a permit per the county, there is no permit on file for the job. Finally got a hold of someone name "Charles Holmes" to come out and confirm that he completed the project. He came, confirmed that he completed the job in Oct 2021 and that any issues I was having weren't his problem because "that's how the lady (the previous owner) wanted it". He said he was "95% sure" he didn't need a permit for the driveway job. The asphalt is uneven, crumbling, causes flooding back up to the house, and its extends 10ft over a utility easement and into the right-of-way. He said he would demolish all the asphalt for $4,000, which I declined. He refused to honor or acknowledge the 1-year required warranty. A simple CCB search for BlackRock llc. confirms that this isn't a business you want to contract with. Richard Pierce is listed as the owner but all numbers online are dead-ends. Anyways, do your CCB search, these guys have multiple complaints, penalties, and suspensions. I've seen other comments where the owners reply to bad reviews and argue with customers so, Charles & Richard, if you're reading this, don't even bother wasting my time and just respond to the CCB complaint
- Bull ConstructionGreat! Greg did an amazing job. We are so happy with the results. They actually did more than we expected and it really did improve the look. Greg has an eye for design and detail. He gave us a quote one day and we were scheduled for the next week. It was fast. We have been telling everyone and showing pictures. We will continue to spread the word. Thank you Greg
- K & L Industriesthere was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC2 young men showed up with their asphalt sealing truck as scheduled. They were prompt and courteous, and got right to it. After hand sealing around the perimeter, they brought out a spray wand and laid it on thick. Once finished, they marked off the area with tape to keep drivers off of the fresh seal
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLCThe price was excellent. the work was done quickly. They were professional and would recommend them.
- Bull ConstructionBull Construction did an amazing job not only at my home but at our property as well. We highly recommend them for any work you are needing done. Greg game us some great ideas that turned out exactly as we had hoped.
- Bull ConstructionBull construction worked quickly and efficiently. They are very competent at what they do and easy to work with. Highly recommend. Will be using them again for future projects and repairs.
- Bull ConstructionI was referred to Bull construction when I wanted to do a 500 foot gravel driveway on my property. I worked with Greg to get the driveway done, and we liked him and his work so much we had him do a few more projects including leveling and excavating for a 36 x 36 foot playground area, as well as a 9000 square foot grass field that required construction of a retaining wall. We really liked working with Greg for several reasons. He was a great listener and made sure he was very clear on what we wanted. He was a great communicator - always up front with the price, letting us know his availability, and always communicating any surprises. His pricing was very reasonable, and his work quality was excellent. No surprises when the bill came, either. Any excavating, rock hauling, gravel needs, etc., I will always use him
- Bull ConstructionWe've had great success with Bull Construction. They are very knowledgeable and professional. They've helped many times with anything from repairing damage in our existing paved parking lot and storage yard to complete excavation and grading work to expand our parking area. I highly recommend Bull Construction. Todd Gardner Pacific Stair Corporatio
Last update on August 28, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Salem
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Grab some caulk and sealant, then learn how to fix and fill cracks safely and effectively in just a few hours in this step-by-step guide.
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Angel,
- Saint Paul,
driveway paving contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC
- Blackrock Asphalt1740 Shaff Rd #424
Stayton, Oregon 97383
- Blackrock Asphalt
- K & L Industries10672 S Macksburg Rd
Canby, Oregon 97013
- K & L Industries
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
Molalla, Oregon 97038
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INC
- RickSutterBuilders Inc542 Wayne Dr N
Keizer, Oregon 97303
- RickSutterBuilders Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020