If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Salem, OR
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Salem
- Bull ConstructionThe team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guys read less
- Bull ConstructionGreat! Greg did an amazing job. We are so happy with the results. They actually did more than we expected and it really did improve the look. Greg has an eye for design and detail. He gave us a quote one day and we were scheduled for the next week. It was fast. We have been telling everyone and showing pictures. We will continue to spread the word. Thank you Greg read less
- K & L Industriesthere was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.
- Bull ConstructionBull Construction did an amazing job not only at my home but at our property as well. We highly recommend them for any work you are needing done. Greg game us some great ideas that turned out exactly as we had hoped.
- Bull ConstructionBull construction worked quickly and efficiently. They are very competent at what they do and easy to work with. Highly recommend. Will be using them again for future projects and repairs.
- Bull ConstructionI was referred to Bull construction when I wanted to do a 500 foot gravel driveway on my property. I worked with Greg to get the driveway done, and we liked him and his work so much we had him do a few more projects including leveling and excavating for a 36 x 36 foot playground area, as well as a 9000 square foot grass field that required construction of a retaining wall. We really liked working with Greg for several reasons. He was a great listener and made sure he was very clear on what we wanted. He was a great communicator - always up front with the price, letting us know his availability, and always communicating any surprises. His pricing was very reasonable, and his work quality was excellent. No surprises when the bill came, either. Any excavating, rock hauling, gravel needs, etc., I will always use him read less
- Bull ConstructionWe've had great success with Bull Construction. They are very knowledgeable and professional. They've helped many times with anything from repairing damage in our existing paved parking lot and storage yard to complete excavation and grading work to expand our parking area. I highly recommend Bull Construction. Todd Gardner Pacific Stair Corporatio read less
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC2 young men showed up with their asphalt sealing truck as scheduled. They were prompt and courteous, and got right to it. After hand sealing around the perimeter, they brought out a spray wand and laid it on thick. Once finished, they marked off the area with tape to keep drivers off of the fresh seal read less
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLCThe price was excellent. the work was done quickly. They were professional and would recommend them.
- System PaversWorking with System Pavers was fantastic! They exceeded my expectations every step of the way. They were professional, on time, promptly answered questions, hard working and trustworthy. The finished product is beautiful and of excellent quality. I highly recommend them.
Driveway Pavers in Salem
- Business Description:At Bull Construction, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet your needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from the start to the completion of a project. Our company specializes in rock placement, finish grading using the newest "Layton GradeMaker II" for existing driveways, parking lots and development of new driveways. Excavation, dozer, tree/brush removal, and any trucki.. read lessRecent Review:The team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guys read lessSandra K.
- Business Description:Our local team of asphalt paving experts are ready to make your picture perfect driveway or parking area a reality. Custom design work is our specialty. We design and pave driveways, paths, walkways, and parking lots every day. You can rest assured that your job will get done right the first time. Quality is our number one goal, which means getting it right the first time. An established and well respected company like ours offers direct access to the best paving crews in the area. When it co.. read lessRecent Review:there was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.jim p.
- Business Description:Stone Paving, LLC has been a company for eighteen years, and the Garber Family has owned and operated it for the past seven. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and provide them with a lifetime product. We specialize in creative designs and intricate patterns for our paving stone projects; and we will always offer a fair and competitive cost for the job. Our foremen will be on the job everyday to handle the project operations. They are professional in their approach and will ensure that your.. read lessRecent Review:Taylor and his crew are great to work with. Deck completed in record time and looks even better than anticipated.Paul L.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:INITIAL CONTACT The company was quick to respond to our inquiry and set up time for a consultation. What we thought was a consult to receive a bid became a high pressure sales pitch. And our down payment to secure the quote for the job was actually a binding contract for the FULL scope of the project with significant penalties for cancelling (read the contract fine print!). A cancellation window of three days to release liability for the FULL AMOUNT OF THE PROJECT was a big surprise as we read through all the paperwork the days following. We have learned a hard lesson not to sign anything after 9pm, we were both so tired and hungry at that late hour we did not thoroughly read through all the paperwork. Our mistake. We obviously ended up moving forward with the project and got more comfortable after reading through reviews of the quality of the work and the experience customers had once they got past the “sales” call. Most were very positive. We also found that no other company offered the length of warranty that System Pavers does and with the large and challenging area, sloped terrain with drainage challenges and more than 5K sq ft, we felt comfortable that this was the right company to do the work. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN AND RENDERING Overall, the software was helpful in deciding the layout and the borders of the pavers. But we still had a hard time selecting the type of stone with the generic 3D rendering. We had to trust our instincts with the pictures in the catalogues provided to decide what to order. Once we decided on the Mega Lafite and Mega Arbel stones from Belgard, Jeff worked very hard with the vendor to get the color we wanted (as the Victorian shade had been discontinued) at the price we needed to fit our budget. We certainly appreciated this extra effort with the vendor. QUALITY OF WORK We read many reviews relative to the installation and quality of work. There was one team, led by Moises Ponce, that had received nothing but positive reviews. We were grateful that Jeff and the management team at System Pavers reworked the summer schedule so that Moises and his crew were able to take on our project. His team did outstanding work, they were always professional, and cleaned up after themselves. The installation of the pavers and the edging was seamless and the final product has more than met our expectations, it is really beautiful. We get many compliments on our new driveway and front yard and know that we enhanced the value of our home substantially. The team had to address some drainage challenges in front of our house and shop and the choice of permeable pavers so far seems to be functioning well through the first set of rainfall and falling leaves. The only challenges we had with the installation process involved two areas. The first had to do with communication between the Designer, the Project Manager and the Installation crew doing the work. There were times they were not on the same page and luckily one of us was home when most of the work was completed and could monitor the install. The second had to do with the landscaping/grass once the stones were completed. We had to move a portion of our in-ground sprinkler system prior to the new sod being installed. The day the ground was prepped for the sod, several of the sprinkler heads were completely buried and one was even on its side, covered with mulch. Had we not been on site and pointed this out, there could have been significant rework to correct after the sod had been installed. OVERALL We are very satisfied with the work and the end result. The cost for the work may be more than the value added to our home but there were other factors/benefits we considered in the choice of stone we selected and the overall design that increased the price beyond our original budget. It has transformed our front entrance and our front yard into our own private retreat and we no longer have to deal with the dust tracked into our home from our previous gravel driveway read lessAngela P.
- Business Description:Western Roots Masonry and Construction in Eugene, Oregon 97402 (541) 285-5882 or (541) 209-0092 With over sixteen years experience, Western Roots Masonry and Construction provides exceptional home improvement services to Junction City, OR, and the surrounding areas. Whatever your home improvement needs may be, you can count on our company to leave you satisfied and happy. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Creswell, OR; Coburg, OR; Harrisburg, OR; Monroe, OR; Halsey, OR Masonry, Brick.. read lessRecent Review:He is incredible, one of the best mason I have worked with. I was absolutely impressed with his work and he really took the time to the work.Damon C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed family owned and operated business based on faith and integrity. We take pride in our craft and enjoy using our experience to our clients advantage. We specialize In siding installation, decking, fencing, framing structures, and remodeling. We know that times can be tough, and people need to save money when they can. We offer free, thorough estimates that will give you a comprehensive proposal for your project. No matter the size or scale, we'll take the time to discuss your.. read lessRecent Review:They did exactly what I asked them to do. They stayed exactly on budget and it was a good experience.Joshua D.
- Business Description:Choose Us for Quality Workmanship PARTNER WITH A PREFERRED CONCRETE AND EPOXY FLOORING CONTRACTOR IN WILLAMETTE VALLEY Are you interested in residential epoxy OR concrete flooring services? Do you want to improve your commercial property with an updated look? Our experienced contractors offers comprehensive concrete and epoxy flooring services to residents of Dallas, OR and the Willamette Valley. We take pride in our 40+ years of experience and exceptional customer service. Not all concret.. read lessRecent Review:Liberty Concrete was great to work with. All the employees were friendly and professional. They had suggestions to make the project even better than we had designed it and did a beautiful job.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:We are one of the leading Seal Coating companies in the Portland metro area. We treat each driveway as our own, taking the necessary time to do the job right the first time.Recent Review:Didn't get a competitive bid. Went another directionMark E.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1957. We specialize in driveways, parking lots, farm lots and all other asphalt applications.Recent Review:Overall, the estimate process was good with them and he was here within two hours of posting the request and answered all my questions. He provided a verbal bid without measuring.ROD T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
driveway paving contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC
- Blackrock Asphalt1740 Shaff Rd #424
- Blackrock Asphalt
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Dale's Remodeling
- Frontier Construction3535 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Frontier Construction
- JHB Construction LLC P.O. Box 1881
Oregon City, Oregon
- JHB Construction LLC
- Liberty Concrete & Epoxy Floors 3456 Frontier Dr NW
- Liberty Concrete & Epoxy Floors
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INC
- North Santiam Paving Company41203 Kingston Lyons Dr. SE
- North Santiam Paving Company
- Ulrey & Sons Construction1350 Willow Ave.
- Ulrey & Sons Construction
- X Factor General Contractors, Inc2025 Water Ave NE
- X Factor General Contractors, Inc