Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Salem, OR
There are 53 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Salem
- Root Construction and RemodelRobert and his team are fantastic! He gave me an estimate and a timeline and all expectations were exceeded! After working with several contractors over the past two years, I have finally found my "go to team"! Highly recommend....thanks Robert and Root Construction and Remodel!
- Gentry Family Construction LLCThe contractor performed two jobs for us, a new roof and a new exterior door, on separate occasions. Both jobs were fairly priced and well done. They showed up when they said they would, worked hard, and cleaned up after themselves as they worked and when the job was complete. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Gentry Family Construction again, probably will in fact read less
- John Dom & RichThings went extremely well and we were very pleased with the quality of the worked performed. John, Dom and Rich was very flexible and accommodating. The renovation took a little longer than planned even taking into account the unexpected issues we encountered and the various changes we requested.
- Root Construction and RemodelWe had an Excellent experience with Root! Their guys were honest, and hard working. I felt that the prices were reasonable and I could trust the work was being done right. We will definitely be using them for future needs.
- Root Construction and RemodelExtremely professional and fast. The detail given to ensure the work was competed correctly and on time was remarkable. I will continue to Hurd them fir work to be done in the future.
- A Cut Above ExteriorsWe have just completed a very large siding job on both my house and extended two car garage. The house floor plan is quite complex with many tricky places and is also two stories. The entire job took just under 7 weeks because there was plenty of bad wood hiding under the old vinyl siding. I ended up replacing 12 windows and 2 doors along with about half the fascia and barge board. There was plenty of plywood and framing lumber to replace to boot. All this work was performed by A Cut Above’s two-man crew. The workers are quite skilled at all the tasks involved with this type of rework. Their knowledge of Hardie Plank installation techniques and their attention to detail are remarkable. I am very pleased with the outcome. They have turned a house built in 1950 in to one as tough and well protected as a new one. I highly A Cut Above Exteriors read less
- Jackson ConstructionThis is the 3rd time I have used Jackson Construction. Dorson is fabulous to work with. He is honest and does what he says he will. For part of the time, I was out of the state and Dorson kept me apprised of the progress with texts, pictures and videos. There was excellent communication between him and I, with text and phone calls and in person conversation. He returned every phone call and answered every text. His job site is extra clean and he goes to great lengths to make sure the rest of your house is kept as clean and safe as possible while you are living in it. He’s especially good at designing the rotation of the subcontractos especially knowing which job comes inext and has everyone lined up and ready to go. I have had so many compliments on the job he did and would highly recommend this company. Would definitely use Jackson Construction again. ...in a heartbeat!! read less
- VM Glass and Mirrors LLCI had a problem matching a glass that was tinted years ago after contacting several other glass shops and not getting the results I needed I meet Vladamir he matched the tint and the next day I had the new glass perfect match..
- A Cut Above ExteriorsIt's a long story...but has a good ending. Here's a briefing: We evaluated 3 providers and selected ACA. They were big enough to handle such a massive job and also had a very solid reputation based on numerous background checks. They were not the cheapest but I believe they were the best value. Very good project management and attention to detail. They were able to bring in sufficient team members to keep the project moving along at a good pace. We demanded a totally protected house from moisture and that has been our experience. No leaks have aoccurred and the work has now stood the test of time for 3+ years. Love the Anderson windows. We chose to get a slightly tinted window and it has produced a calming effect within the home. I also love the "beefiness" of the windows which has also contributed to reduced noise. Professional organization that delivers what they promised to us read less
- Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW WashingtonRenewal by Anderson installed our beautiful sliding door. Uriel and Russ did a great job with the installation. Looks great! Great customer service and very professional.
Door Installers in Salem
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning .. read lessRecent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever have read lessAndrea K.
- Business Description:NKB CONSTRUCTION LLC. Is the company that can help you with all of your exterior renovation needs. We specialize in siding, using the latest James Hardie and cedar products as well as Window & Door installation and dry rot mitigation. Our team of experts are highly qualified and take great pride in their work and will always go the extra mile insuring customer satisfaction. Check us out at Nkbconstruction.net and call us for a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:2 guys showed up, one was lurking by their truck and smoking. Didn't participate or say a word to me. He also put his shirt up over his mouth when he wandered in to the conversation, no mask. The other walked around with me though he didn't ask any questions or seem interested in the information I tried to give him. The whole experience was so bad, I ended the meeting quickly. They were going to call with a bid but I never heard from them again read lessdarcy r.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific Northwest read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come read lessRecent Review:I never received a written proposal as requested. I felt because I didn't make a decision on the spot, the sales representative demeanor changed and the interaction became unpleasant.Patsey S.
- Business Description:☎️ 503-438-7663 or 🌐 visit GironRoofing.com - Giron Roofing Inc Has always put customers first! - We have set the bar high by offering the best manufacturer's warranties, covering labor and materials. Giron Roofers; 15yr labor & 40yr, 50yr warranties Transferable warranties Manufacturer Trained, experienced, and certified installers Best warranty Emerald Premium Warranty Installing Malarkey smog reducing shingles Quality roofing products and roofers Free Consultation and lots more. Additiona.. read lessRecent Review:Giron Roofing does excellent, affordable work. Would hire them again without hesitation.JOHN M.
- Business Description:Very Good Contracting LLC is a family owned business with headquarters located in the heart of Portland. With a combined experience of over 40 years in the Door, Window and Exteriors construction industry - we are sure to provide you and your family with a stress free installation process with a beautiful outcome! We are a General Contracting company who specializes in Residential projects focusing around Door, Window and Exteriors replacement projects, but can also take care of various const.. read less
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:We are a family run business and I am a 4th generation contractor, having recieved my first contractors liscense in 1978. We specialize in remodeling light commercial and residential buildings. Our skill set is framed in meeting the needs of our customers with a focus on troubleshooting problems and recommending specific solutions. We place emphasis on doing turnkey work and have the ability to provide design and build services. We self perform some carpentry related tasks, but bring in sub c.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Very timely looking forward to working with them againSandi B.
- Business Description:We custom build Retractable Screen doors and Retractable screens for windows, including Blackout shades and solar shades for sun control in the Portland Oregon area.Recent Review:Good project and have enjoyed the results of the project.Lloyd T.
- Business Description:Our company is locally owned and operated with over 30+ combined experience! We strive to find the right products for your home improvement and we are very excited to turn your house into an energy efficient home read lessRecent Review:I’ve been excited to write this review since I first started working with Varguez Exteriors. This crew is A++, 10 stars in my opinion. One of the reasons that I elected to go with Varguez was that they had 5 stars across the board. Not a 4-star here and there – 5 stars. I also liked going with a crew that was run by the business owner – Manny Varguez - and that he did the work himself. The buck stopped with him and he was on-site every day installing windows, siding, new soffits, the works. Manny is a true artist. He always went the extra mile and had a number of thoughtful ideas on taking this project to an 11. We had essentially every window in our house (28 in total) replaced and completely new siding all around. It’s a totally different house after all that work. I really can’t speak highly enough of Manny and his team – Joe, Traci, Carlos and Tyler. I met Joe for our initial consultation. He was great to work with and I probably had him revise the quote 3-4 times as we decided on different window options, sizes, brands, etc. and he was totally cool about it. On the occasions that I interacted with Tracy, she was just a ray of sunshine. Manny and his team ultimately came to do the actual work and again, I cannot speak highly enough of them. Very detail oriented, asking me about little things here and there and making suggestions. I also have to say that they probably left my house cleaner than when they got here. All around a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend these guys to anyone considering windows and siding read lessCameron P.
Deals in Salem for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
door installers in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC3629 Kashmir Way SE
- 3 R's Construction Management LLC
- A & J HOME REPAIR933 HIGHBERGER LOOP
- Adagio Construction3857 Helen Ave SE
- Affordable construction and remodeling LLC9984 mill creek rd
- Affordable Garage Door CompanyPO Box 5963
- AK Interiors llcPO Box 3400
- All American Land Maintenance And Handyman785 Charles Ave S
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- Aluminum Screen & Window Co2590 Silverton Rd NE
- AMCO NW CONSTRUCTION, LLC2685 Evergreen Ct NE
- Archetype1540 SW 53rd St
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ASH Quality Painting LLC & Handyman Services1779 Mistwood Dr N E
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- A & J HOME REPAIR
- B and W Builders LLC20 E Airport #207
- B&C Industries36510 NW Long Rd
- B&H Construction Contractors, LLC Stayton, OR1840 Pacific ct.
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- before and after construction 2940 James Ct
Forest Grove, Oregon
- BENJAMIN HACKENBRUCK PAINTING970 HANSEN AVE S
- BERTOLUCCI CONSTRUCTION2385 LIBERTY ST NE
- Best For Less Siding Inc347 Park Pl S
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Blue Diamond Construction LLC2400 SE Stratus Ave
- Blue Meadows Renovations
- B and W Builders LLC
- C&D Lock and Security610 34th street
- C&R Remodeling1160 Vista Ave SE
- Callaway Construction CompanyPO Box 3290
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Cascade Carpentry & Construction Inc2048 Park ave NE
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- Central Valley Construction Group, LLC132 Glynbrook St 100
- Chalker Home Services750 Queen Ave SE 1
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Portland13009 NE David Cir
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- CLEAR CHOICE WINDOWS & DOORS INC7244 SW Durham Rd Suite 900
- Clyde's Key Lock & Safe Service Inc236 State St
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crowsfoot Carpentry LLCPO Box 1751
- Cuevas Construction LLCPO Box 5547
- Custom Craft HomesPO Box 2127
- C&D Lock and Security
- DaBella - Portland3495 NW Aloclek Dr
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Dallas Glass111 50th Ave NW
- Dave's Garage Doors6195 SW 112th Ave
- Day Energy Solutions225 Division St NE Suite A
- DT&D Construction LLC3050 Loucks Court ne
- DaBella - Portland
- E & M Remodeling LLC16498 Brown Rd
- East Wind BuildersPO Box 401
- EcoTectum LLC2608 Cherry Ave NE
- EnergyGuard Windows & Doors516 E 2nd St
- Environmental Works LLC2634 SE Steele St
- EXPRESS REMODELING INC8755 SW Citizens Dr 205
- E & M Remodeling LLC
- Gateway Homes & Remodeling7671 Howell Prairie Rd NE
- Gentry Family Construction LLC4273 Sylvia Ct SE
- Giron Roofing Inc.16110 SE 106TH AVE
- Golden Rule Remodeling & Design Inc1120 Commercial Street SE #150
- Grace Point Contracting LLC2217 Country Club Rd
- Grey Stone Construction, LLC6911 Offenbach Ct NE
- Gateway Homes & Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Happy Construction LLC5205 9th Ct SE
- Hara's Vinyl Windows1370 Tandem Ave NE
- Harmony Contracting1348 NE Zachary St
- Harmony Manufactured Home Service2350 Adams St SE
- Hokland Home Builders & Remodeling235 Larkspur St
- HOMEMASTERS Portland SW7225 SW Bonita Rd
- Honey Do Services llcP.O Box 2642
- HPR Roofing and Siding llc14269 Caufield Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Hunts and Hanks Construction Co LLC885 E Virginia St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J Lion General construction LLC1919 Filbert St
Forest Grove, Oregon
- J PARMELE CONSTRUCTION32086 BIRDFOOT DR
- Jackson ConstructionPO Box 3912
- Jackson Construction
- JB REMODEL & CONSTRUCTION1295 BARNICK RD
- JC Remodel And Construction LLC4584 Juliana Loop SE
- Jeff Hunter Construction2056 SE Jackson St
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- Jones Window & Door65 Grimes St Ste D
- Jorge's Flooring LLC720 Ivy Ave
- Josh Lowe's Dr Energy Saver3922 West 1st Ave
- J Lion General construction LLC
- KIRK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC1028 NW Alder Creek Dr
- KIRK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC
- L & G Construction LLC4700 Salem-Dallas Hwy. W.
- Lamont Bros.402 South Beavercreek Road #102
Oregon City, Oregon
- Lazsal construction1290 16th St SE
- Leighs Construction Co2318 Dalke Ridge Dr NW
- Levelworks Construction LLC695 Lancaster Dr SE
- Lifetime Exteriors1100 NE 112th Ave
- LR WINDOWS & CONSTRUCTION Inc.235 S MAIN ST
- L & G Construction LLC