Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Washougal, WA
There are 21 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Washougal
- Drainage Masters LLCOur basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend them
- Drainage Masters LLCI had Drainage Masters come out to patch and seal three cracks in our basement and crawlspace foundation that leaked during heavy rain. The crew was on time, super polite, and shockingly efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail as we reviewed the scope of work, and how they ensured I was satisfied and had my questions answered before they left. I also couldn't believe how little dust they left behind; they covered my jam-packed basement in plastic and were very careful when packing up and vacuuming. Great attention to detail throughout! Can't yet confirm whether they officially stopped the leaking, but I feel confident knowing they'll come back to make it right if trouble persists
- Ram Jack West - PortlandI needed a foundation crack repaired and scheduled for Ram Jack, along with 2 others, for quotes to get that repair done. After receiving a quote from another business, to the tune of $53,000 for "other problems discovered", I had Ram Jack come out and did not tell them what the first place said. After they crawled under the house, took measurements, etc, they found nothing wrong with the foundation, advised me that I was not in need of their services, and provided me with the names of a few well-known and trustworthy local businesses that could repair the foundation crack. I cannot tell you what a relief that was and how impressed I am with the Ram Jack's honesty and integrity! They are definitely on my list of trustworthy people to deal with in the future, if / when needed
- John's WaterproofingI researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctly
- John's WaterproofingJohn's Waterproofing has taken care of our basement waterproofing services for well over a decade. They are friendly, professional, timely, accommodating and we've never had any problems with the system they maintain over all these years. We really trust and rely on John's Waterproofing and are happy to continue to be customers. We will call on them year after year to take care of our sump pump and French drain system
- Upfront Construction LLCDependable, skilled employee Cesar is wonderful. He goes above and beyond and does the job right. And he's a great problem solver. His team does a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.I was very impressed with the response time and how quickly they got the work done! Other companies we called were 3-5 weeks before they could get to the job.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCThe work went very well. Byron's crew are knowledgeable, efficient and polite. They worked quickly and quietly, especially when they were working in our crawl space. Byron checked back regularly to see that I was satisfied with the work.
- John's WaterproofingLupe and his crew were incredibly professional courteous clean and went over and Beyond to take care of my property.
- Posten Painting IncI recently contracted with Posten Painting to prime and paint my unfinished basement. I did get 3 bids and Posten, yet they were not the cheapest bid, there were the most detailed and professional. The paint crew were all extremely nice and great to do business with. The quality of the work was fantastic. I would definitely hire Posten again for my next paint project
Basement Waterproofers in Washougal
- Business Description:General contractor 30 years experience, building. No job to small! If you can dream it we can build it.Recent Review:Neat and tidy with attention to details UNTIL they went CRAZY. Things got rocky when their roofing sub was a no show and we had three inches of rain on our unprotected structure that resulted in mold starting to grow. In the end, walls were not straight, they denied a final punch walk, argued about repairs for damages that they caused, never addressed damages they admitted to causing, threatened leans and legal action prior to completionof terms within their contract, didn't comply with their own poorly written contract, would show up unannounced to demand payments, and ranted in front of our children about their grievances. It was also odd that they required a large sum of money up front and were not at all professional near the end of the project. They also were not very knowledgeable about permitting and when to call for inspections. Several inspections were missed and I ended up managing that entire process. It was a very sad end to a project that could have gone so well. We are VERY glad that we only hired them to construct the foundation and structural framing. Beware. You may want to look elsewherejoanna A.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates!Recent Review:Fantastic! Sure know what they are doing. Excellent communication skills and friendly.Ingrid P.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:Great; competitive price, installation went great, friendly and responsive staff in person and officeAndrew M.
- Business Description:John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In house licensed plumberRecent Review:I researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctlyBrian W.
- Business Description:Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive pr..Recent Review:Our basement flooded in January 2021. Drainage Master was one of 3 estimates we obtained. Seth inspected the situation and suggested and exterior drainage system The our two estimates we for interior systems with a sump pump. The other two companies would not provide an estimate for and exterior system. Also the estimate did not include the cost to repair damage the installation of an interior system would do to a finished basement. The crew was great the foreman answered all of our questions the job was done on time and in budget. I would highly recommend themGeorge W.
- Business Description:Bach Custom Coatings was founded on a very simple philosophy: “Provide the highest quality products available and strive to exceed the client’s expectations.” Unlike other companies out there, we work exclusively on concrete floors. We do not do cabinet installations nor do we paint houses to supplement our business. Instead we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and integrity in the custom concrete coatings business. From our company’s onset, we have al..Recent Review:Jeff seems to have lots of experience and knowledge. They did a great job coating and staining our concrete floor. There was an issue that came up with the first application of stain but Jeff said he would get it right and in the end they produced an excellent job. Lino, his worker, was professional and they were easy to work with. I recommend Bach Custom CoatingsHILARY B.
- Business Description:At SFW Painting, we believe that your house painter should help you showcase that style by enhancing the look and appeal of your home while protecting your property from the Northwest elements. The professionals at SFW Painting understand the importance of delivering excellent style, beautiful colors, and long-lasting quality. Our process begins with the prep work
- Business Description:We are a father-son pest control service based out of Ridgefield Washington. We specialize in rodent and wildlife services, covering the Portland/Vancouver Metro area. Our services cover diagnosis, elimination and prevention of rats, mice, ants and wildlife as well as crawl space and attic restorationRecent Review:Great! We live next door to a restaurant, and they also hired this company on our recommendation. Having both of us as customers has helped address this problem so much faster and better. Brandon is passionate about his work, which you can tell in one conversation with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and determined to resolve your rodent problems...…..that's the kind of guy you want to hire! So glad we did! I HIGHLY recommend this company! Call him and see for yourself.....Anne T.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Wood Village
- Brush Prairie
- Happy Valley
- Battle Ground
- Eagle Creek
- Oak Grove
waterproofing contractors in Washougal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800 Water Damage1200 NE 112th Ave
- 1-800 Water Damage
- A1 Restoration Inc.19215 SE 34th St Ste. 106-204
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- A1 Restoration Inc.
- Cat-Tracks Excavation LLCPO Box 329
La Center, Washington
- Clark County Plumbing & Drain1902 SE 6th Ave
- Clean Green Restoration120 State Avenue NE Ste 1460
- CNW CONSTRUCTION INC.15140 SE 82nd Dr. Suite 200
- Columbia Geotechnical, Inc.PO Box 87367
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
- Construction Creations12420 SW Alberta St.
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cat-Tracks Excavation LLC
- David E. Logue Construction3564 SW. Hillside dr
- Dean Shelley Construction6950 SE 134th Ave
- Decco Design LLC11509 NE 94th St
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr. Crawlspace, LLC10121 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 300
- Drainage Masters LLC6703 NE 219th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- David E. Logue Construction
- Master Builders & Restoration, Inc.2740 NE 17th St.
- Maximum Construction18410 S Green View Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon
- Michael Todd Boehme Concrete44900 Coalman Rd
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Master Builders & Restoration, Inc.
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLCPO Box 1667
- Quality Calvary Construction, LLC
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Robert GrazioliPO Box 87614
- ROCK SOLID WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS19708 NW 41st Ave
- Rupp Family Builders29030 SW Town Center Loop E Ste 202 #429
- Russ Construction & Remodeling LLC14302 NE 9th St
- Ram Jack West - Portland
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
- SFW Painting12705 SW Herman Rd Ste B
- Shepard Painting LLCPO Box 182
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Shultz Construction241 Bear Meadows Pl.
- Snap Clean LLC605 SE 11th St
Battle Ground, Washington
- Steve Zielinski, General Contractor1414 SE 40th Ave
- Sunrise Specialty Coatings Inc15019 NE 20th Ave
- Sunshine Painting PDX Inc103 W Powell Blvd
- SFW Construction LLC
- Upfront Construction LLC3642 Ibis St NE
- Upfront Construction LLC
- VLG Construction, LLC
- VLG Construction, LLC