Yee's Construction LLC

Founded undefined

Residential General Contractor and Residential concrete. I have several sub contractors I've worked alongside with for 10+ years. I have 10 years of experience in residential Concrete from setting up new home construction as well as tearing out existing concrete. Extensive knowledge in city codes.

Front Porch

concrete repair

2023
7x20 front porch. 3 inlet stairs and 2 stairs that incorporate the rock.
Front Porch project

Fence

fence company

202297008
View project

roofing (3)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)concrete repair (1)

01/11/2023

David V.

I had shingles on my roof come loose and interior ceiling was starting to get a little wet, I contacted Yee’s construction, came out next day after I found out, Ben was so helpful and came out and did a quick repair until the weather gets better, I will be hiring this company for the roof job when the weather permits after winter is over

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 01/11/2023

01/09/2023

Melissa C.

We worked with Yee's Construction for a Front Porch re-model. We had originally reached out to Benjamine to bid on a potential cement floor in our basement. He was honest and thorough in his analysis of what would be the best fit and most cost effective basement option. Benjamine ended up instead re-doing our Front Porch into a beautiful concrete deck that seamlessly coincides with our recently poured (2 years ago) driveway. Benjamine and his team asked questions, ensured we were involved in and happy with all design decisions, and kept us informed along the way of weather, project timing, etc. The team was friendly, professional, and provided a beautiful result. Competitive pricing as well. We will work with Yee's Construction in the future for sure.

Description of Work
concrete front porch.

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/06/2023

Darrell B.

Very professional and after speaking to him about my issue made me feel comfortable with what was going on. He definitely has the eye and knowledge of my roof repair issue. We discussed options and potential outcomes and decided on a plan. The problem definitely was fixed and I recommend and would call him again for future home repairs and projects.

Description of Work
roof repair

Tony G.

Amazing honestly. The owner was very approachable. Gave me honest answers and helped me get done what was needed. Good communication and open mind to help paint a picture of what you really want.

Description of Work
fence repair

Category fencing

Janette E.

Very professional and thorough. We had our roof inspected by a different company they had done some damage causing a small leak. We called Yees construction and he found the issue right away and fixed it. He even came back to check it the next time it rained just be sure because we asked him to. Will be needing our roof replaced soon and will be using Yees construction again. He also helped us frame our patio pad to be extended at a later date. Will be using this company again!

Description of Work
roofing and concrete set up

Category concrete repair, roofing

11/16/2022

Ryan P.

They were great, did an amazing job. Works on time and I will definitely recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Set forms for our concrete

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

Contact

Phone

7010 Southwest Hyland Way

Beaverton, OR 97008

Website

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Please call for more details.