When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in North Ridgeville, OH
There are 82 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in North Ridgeville
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood FlooringWe hired Boyd to build a kitchen addition full of windows with a brick exterior, custom coffee bar, replace all of our carpet and laminate with hardwood, paint all of our interior doors, and remodel our master shower and tub surround. They did an excellent job and I’m so pleased with the stunning results. Boyd’s are honest and fair, and their employees and the specialty sub-contractors they use are excellent. We’re thrilled with our new space—it’s everything we hoped and more. Highly recommend
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCStone construction was outstanding. Our basement is amazing! We can’t appreciate enough the work they did!
- BEST BUY PAINTINGBoth painters were extremely meticulous with their work. They left the house clean every evening, and cleaned up after themselves.
- HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICEGary and Maria were hired to paint our foyer, living room and kitchen. They are wonderful people and did great work for us. Professionals all around and we would definitely hire again for future work.
- Kodzev Contractor ServicesKris and his team were absolutely the best contractors we have ever had work in our home. Their professionalism and quality of craftsmanship are top notch! The work was completed in a timely manner and they left our home exactly as they found it. Very flexible and easy to work with , HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
- Desatnik DecoratingJeff has been fantastic to work with. We have had him drywall patch, texture ceilings, paint hallways, stairwells and doors on our second floor. We also had Jeff repair and skim coat our dinning room ceiling and walls, jeff also repainted the ceiling in the dinning and our large living room. His work is fantastic, he has been extremely reliable, responsive and trustworthy. Good workman ship is not cheap and I feel Jeff’s prices have been extremely reasonable for the scope and scale of projects we have asked him to do. We have always felt comfortable with him being I our home to work when we have to leave and he is a great communicator for project time, and visits to the house (since drywall is a multi day project). I would strongly recommend Desatnik Decorating for the projects he has done at our home
- Monthly UpkeepRyan was very efficient and did excellent work on the ceiling and the clean up. We would definitely hire him again.
- BRAND DRYWALL CONSTRUCTIONJohn was great to work with- punctual and reliable, two qualities that are hard to find nowadays. He did a great job finishing up a room in my basement after I did a very poor job of hanging the drywall initially. He was able to fix all of my mistakes and my room looks fantastic! I would definitely hire John again and encourage others to do the same
- Licaro Builders LLCExcellent. Jimmy LiPuma is a true professional. From quote to job management - Jimmy managed the aspects of the work. Everyone that he contracted with was friendly and respectful of our home - they also did great work! This project happened during the height of Covid - he was forthright and gave us an honest appraisal of material constraints. The project turned out better than we envisioned. He helped make our family living space a space that we want to live in. Thank you Jimmy
- Keslar DrywallExcellent, the room looks great. Brian and his crew were very professional, courteous and very good at what they do! I would highly recommend Keslar Drywall.
Drywall Contractors in North Ridgeville
- Business Description:My father and I started the business. We have worked for regal fence, the token brothers, and Great Lakes fencing. Our prices won't be beat considering we do the jobs ourself. We can do aluminum, vinyl, wood shadow box and solid with swoop or without. Estimates are free we will always work with you for you're 100% satisfaction. We also do drywall hanging and finishingRecent Review:It was the best service I ever had and they were great. I would hire them in a heart beat.gus G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company that has been doing residential and commercial drywall services for over 29 years. We specialize in new construction but can help with any and all of your drywall needs. We take pride in making our customers happy. Call us today!Recent Review:Excellent, the room looks great. Brian and his crew were very professional, courteous and very good at what they do! I would highly recommend Keslar Drywall.Gloria N.
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.Recent Review:Great amazing job.I’m very pleased with the paint job. Very professional and great customer service and of course affordable prices.Luz A.
- Business Description:At Desatnik Decorating we pride ourselves in quality drywall and plaster work along with painting, paying attention to fine detail, and a clean professional atmosphere. We also perform other home improvements as listed in our company profile. Always trying to accommodate people especially in emergency situations where timing is criticalRecent Review:Jeff is great! He is truly a professional. This is the second time we've used him to do drywall work, and his work is superb. He also makes sure that the drywall dust doesn't invade the rest of your home to such a great degree that after he's done for the day, you'd never know someone had been sanding drywall. We also had him paint the beam and post and a bathroom and kitchen/dining room area. His painting is excellent also. The trim work is beautiful and since the trim is a brighter white than the rest of the rooms, his care with making sure there was no overlap between the two was great. We can't say enough good things about JeffKaren M.
- Business Description:I am a one-man show. I do employ laborers from time to time but nobody that I wouldn't trust in my own home. I can and will recommend sub-contractors but I will not employ them to do part of a job. My goal is to start and finish one job at a time unless my customer needs me to give them time to complete a portion of a projectRecent Review:I did not hire or even hear from this outfit. I did hear from 2 other outfits, one of which was Landmark Construction Co. The gentleman arrived after calling, and in 1/2 hour the job was done in a very professional manner. The problem was a hinge on the door between the house and the garage that had loosened. I was delighted that a nuisance was taken care of that quickly. The price was right ($110) and the work was excellentPatricia Y.
- Business Description:Why try to help customers with all their home repair needs. We accept cash, check and credit cards. We offer discounts for return customers or referrals.Recent Review:I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Once we realized that that our ice dams on the roof were causing water intrusion in the house...we had to get on the mission fast. It was Saturday - I wasn't sure if I would be able to find anyone to answer my call - let alone be available to do my job. To my surprise and pleasure - Calvin not only answered the phone immediately - but said that he would fit me into his growing schedule for the day. Which was very important to me as the next day (Sunday) was supposed to be much warmer and a great deal of melting was to be expected. Calvin came through on his promise and got to us later in the afternoon. He assessed the problem (multiple points on the roof were a risk)...and got to it. They chipped away at all the "rivers" of ice, removed icicles and put a great deal of ice melt on the roof to continue to do its work after they were finished. With the sun and warmer temps today the ice melt is working like a charm - and we no longer have water coming into the house. What a relief! I would not hesitate to hire Calvin again or recommend him to anyone. He even followed up today (Sunday) to make sure that all is well. He's a keeper - and has earned a spot in my phone's contact listKathryn B.
- Business Description:general contractor wich sometimes uses sub contractors on occassionRecent Review:Mike performed an excellent job running wire and installing a ceiling light in my bathroom. He was very professional, prompt, and very careful to protect the location in which the work was done. This work required him to go into my attic to run wire, which was not easy because of the blown insulation and small space. I am very happy with the work performed and highly recommend himChristopher K.
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES. WE HAVE HANGERS , FINISHERS, AND IN HOUSE PAINTER. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOURecent Review:I hate home improvements but if they all went as well as this one did I would be doing more of them. They did an awesome job on the multiple rooms that needed repair. They went above and beyond to repair things and were incredibly polite and professional. It created quite a mess but when they were finished, they cleaned it up great. I would recommend them highly to anyone. Good quality work, showed up on time, were friendly and exceeded my expectationsNancy S.
- Business Description:We provide complete interior and exterior building and remodeling services. We perform to the highest standards of quality and value. We treat each customer like a friend and their home as our own. We only use quality products and will work with you to ensure the project will fit within your budget. Our main goal is to provide the best services possible and leave you with the satisfaction of a job done rightRecent Review:I can't say enough great things about Dave and everyone who worked for him on our basement. We did a complete finish of our large basement--1500+ square feet, including a family room, study/craft area, reading room with custom shelving, kitchenette, full bathroom, egress window, and more. Dave provided expert guidance and craftmanship. We simply couldn't be happier with how it turned out and would recommend Dave unconditionally. Beyond doing great work, he is VERY responsive and reliable and does what he says he's going to doColleen R.
- Business Description:Local remodeling company specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishing, and outdoor kitchens. 2 years in business and still believe in quality over quantity. Lead carpenter over 20 years experience.Recent Review:Angi did me the great favor of matching me with Dave and Jeff and American Heritage Home Remodeling during a week when I was experiencing one "disaster" after another. Dave called me early on Monday afternoon about my initial request (a damaged front door that needed to be replaced), and the guys sprung into action right away. They came within 30 minutes (on a break from another job) to check out my damaged front door, got the measurements and info they needed and replaced the door the next day. On Wednesday, my hot water heater decided to die. I sent a message to Dave and Jeff, and they immediately sprung into action again, figured out what kind of hot water heater I needed, got me the hot water heater, and installed the new hot water heater as soon as it was delivered. They also did other miscellaneous jobs for me, including rehanging a closet door and repairing the door frame so the closet door wouldn't come loose again. I've learned over the years that a lot of people say they're going to show up, or say they're going to do a job for you, and then they leave you hanging. I was so happy and relieved that Dave and Jeff kept their promises, followed through and really helped me out. As I said to them, everything they did for me was probably better quality than I deserved, but I'm grateful for their help and for how easy it was to work with them. I plan on hiring them again (if they'll come back!)Suzanne S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in North Ridgeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging5706 Cherokee
- A Stevens Painting3615 Grafton Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- Absolute Roofing & Construction Inc12301 Sprecher Ave
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Painting3952 E 55th St
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- ACTION BUILDERS19160 TANGLEWOOD DR
North Royalton, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Adria Design156 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS11530 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- Aigner Painting & Wall Covering LLC18713 Ferncliffe Ave
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexander Coatings Ltd1498 Augusta Ave.
- Alexis Painting4815 State Rd
- Alicea Painting and Construction
Avon Lake, Ohio
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- All In One Servicing432 Whitman Blvd
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- All Phase Contruction Company32A Ontario St
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALL TECH ELECTRIC LLC1080 BASSETT RD STE B
- All wall repair3706 memphis av
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- All-In Roofing & Restoration LLC13573 Janell Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- ALLSTAR PAINTING CO.11500 SOMERSET DR # 218 B
North Royalton, Ohio
- Allure Painting1441 Wagar Ave
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
- ALPHA CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION LLC263 Gayle Dr
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Alternative Interiors Cleveland
- American Building & Restoration / Americlean37233 Carleen Ave
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Family Restoration3570 Executive Dr
- American Heritage Home Remodeling LLC111 Mariners Cir
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- AMERICAN PLASTER & DRYWALL22785 Lorain Rd Suite B
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Anstine Drywall Inc2215 E Waterloo Rd
- Anthony's Roofing3348 E. 49th Street
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Arenesse Construction and Remodeling7534 mayfield rd
- Arnett Construction & Excavating50 Meadowbrook drive
- Artisan Building & Design, LLC by Michael A Hudak4076 Williamsburg Ct
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- ATM Painting Co2349 Fairmount Blvd
- Authentic Home Improvement5995 Miller Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & G Trucking
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Bennett Restoration3534 W 97th St
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- BLOCH BUILDING INC1025 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bohannon Painting & Restoration, L.L.C.2215 East 33rd Street
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Bower Construction & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 40152
Bay Village, Ohio
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- BRAND DRYWALL CONSTRUCTION12621 Webster Rd.
- BREIT'S KITCHENS INC5218 Detroit Ave
- BRIAN'S PAINTING1916 HILLSDALE DR
- Brighter Solutions6368 marchinn dr
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Butler Building & Development LLCPO Box 3653
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C & C Painting and Gutters5256 Lynd Ave
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cabrera's Home Improvements LLCPO BOX 347176
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- C & C Painting and Gutters