Your basic, inexpensive fan can be the difference between misery and comfort, so maximize its potential! By using these strategic tricks, your home will drop a few degrees in no time.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Norwalk, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Norwalk
- Those Guys Lawn and LandscpaeThe crew did an excellent job. They were available to get my project done immediately after an estimate. Communication was excellent - in person, phone conversation and texts. This was for a summer home so I wasn't there but they sent photos of the finished project. Excellent value for their services! I would recommend them
- Unique Tree services inc.Tony & crew came and removed tree stump did in a timely manner cleaned area very pleasant owner explain in detail what was done very reasonable praise.
- Nature's View LandscapeHelped with several projects last year and this summer. Revamped two full flower beds including cleanup, weed guard and adding river rock and new decorative bushes. This summer helped created a leveled off pad for my above ground swimming pool. Responsive! Scheduling is dead on and he keeps in touch through the entire process (a lost art, but he's excellent and I will use him again
- Lawns & Moore LLCCork gets five stars. He looked at the cliff on Saturday morning before a family event. We agreed on a solution and I signed a contract. He promised he could do the work in 2 weeks -- the only guy who saw the problem needed immediate attention AND adjusted his schedule. I asked him to talk to Bre, they did, and we changed the contract to exactly her specs. The crew showed up as promised and at the end of the day, completed difficult hand work on a steep slope and seemed to be enjoying the challenge in the process. Even stayed to do extra work. Cork was the most responsive, accommodating, knowledgeable easy-to-work with guy I've ever dealt with. Most value and most reasonable cost you will find
- Lawn Doctor - Sandusky-FremontThe company vehicle is very clean, and nice looking. The guy that came out was very nice, and knowledgeable. Overall, they seemed like a pretty nice company. Their rates were very reasonable. They were easy to get a hold of over the phone. I called them, and they got right back with me. Within a day or two they set up a time to meet. The guy that came out was here right when he was supposed to be. This was my first time calling this company. I had a friend recommend them to me. I am going to be using them in the future
- Lawns & Moore LLCEverything happened just as agreed to. Very professional and the price was competitive. In addition I asked about a rock border that needed additional rocks to beef it back up. He was very helpful and did the research, getting back to me in a couple of days. I did not choose to add the additional rocks, but if i do I will use Lawns and Moore. Very good experience
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INCKuhl Outdoor Design did a great job in installing retainer walls for 3 basement egress windows. Taking great care not to damage my yard or the neighbor?s yard, the Kuhl crew hand dug 3 window wells 3 x 4 foot wide x 7 foot deep. Once the window company finished the widow installation, the Kuhl crew returned and finished the retainer wall construction. Walls were built with Unilock Pisa 2 blocks. The workmanship was fantastic and the finished product looks great
- Final Approach Property ManagementWhen I called for them to come give an estimate, they were able to come that night. They came with rock samples and measured all of the beds. We received a prompt, itemized estimate, which actually came in about $1800 lower than our first estimate. Short period of time between acceptance of bid and performance of work--delays due to rain. Most installation time was one evening and all of the next day, and since the next work day was Memorial Day, workers stayed until 8:30 p.m. to finish the installation of the river rock. They did come back the next week to install the slate stepping stones. They did not exceed their bid. No issues with them cleaning up the yard after installation. It's been a month, and it still looks like new
- Lawns & Moore LLCThey did excellent work and we would recommend them to anyone who wants professional work completed. We will have them come back next year. We will contact them in early April so we can be on the top of the list for our yard work. Not only was the work done in a timely manner, but the pleasant manner of owner and employee was an extra added benefit. They have customer service down pat
- All Styles Landscaping LtdOverall, everything went as planned. I have planned a project for the backyard beginning next week. (raised patio) and Josh will be doing this work as well and then complete the winter cleanup in the backyard. No surprises - He is truthful and goes out of his way to make the landscape beautiful.
Landscapers in Norwalk
- Business Description:Brian is owner/operator who is with you through the entire process. He has been specializing in landscaping for over 25 years. He takes pride in every job. Call today for your free estimate!Recent Review:Very well. Brian did what he promised and when he promised. He was on time and worked long days but was always very kind and pleasant to work with. He is a perfectionist and doesn’t settle for less. He is enthusiastic and seems to love his work.Elaine T.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!Recent Review:It didn't. No internet from contractor.Gary S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service is very good, there were professionals and travel to finish the job, we will recommend them.sharon T.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:We specialize in home improvement. All Interior & Exterior Home Improvement. Remodeling, floors/Tile, Drywall, Painting, Landscaping, Patios/Walls, Decks/Porches, Gutters/Gutter Guard, House Clean Out, Powerwashing, Plumbing, and ElectriRecent Review:Some of the plants are dying as of September of 2016. They do good work and I would use them again.Deborah L. I.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated business, we guarantee full sastifaction for all of our services provided.
- Business Description:For all your lawn care and Landscaping needs. Call us this fall to clean up your leaves. Call us in the spring for a lawn care contract. Free estimates!!!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Professional landscaping can add serious curb appeal—and value— to your home. We break down the costs so you can make the most of your yard's beautification budget.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC9410 HURON AVERY RD
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC
- Lacey's Home Improvements & Landscaping 3739 Baseline Rd
- Lakeland Lawncare2529 West Strub Rd
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS INCPO BOX 774
- Lawn Doctor - Sandusky-Fremont1907 W State St #145
- LR Lawncare4594 Laylin Rd
- Lacey's Home Improvements & Landscaping
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Meca Enterprises LLC1212 Stilwell Ave
- Medina Ground LLC11360 Smith Rd
- MJK SERVICES LLC 527 Lakeshore Dr
- Mr. Sasquatch Landscaping1511 Lakeview Ave
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Nature's View Landscape6100 W Lakeshore Dr
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Nature's View Landscape
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care144 gallup ave
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care
- QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow718 Lowell St
- QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow
- SP Housekeeping
- SP Housekeeping