For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Norwalk, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Norwalk
- Darrell MainesAbsolutely Awesome job going from having a built in stove area to an area for a regular free standing stove. Also had to re-wire electric and re-do space for our newly purchased refrigerator.
- Darrell MainesRewired our kitchen and redesigned area for our free standing stove and refrigerator. Darrell also does painting, roofing, carpentry work, electrical, plumbing, etc... There isn't anything at all that Darrell can't or won't do. He does an absolutely fantastic job and is extremely professional, meticulous, very detail oriented and gets the job done perfectly. VERY highly recommended
- Honey Do Handyman ServiceDenny is an all around handyman, he can build and put things together. He also removed bad work from my house and fixed it himself. Denny painted, and used primer, he is very clean and neat. Denny has been a provider for over 30 years. I referred Denny to one of my clients. He also built things for her. I called him about my roof along with other providers he was very quick to respond and arrive
- John SchenkJohn did an absolutely wonderful job. He was prompt, professional, very detail oriented and meticulous. He cleaned up after himself, brought his own drop cloths, moved the furniture very carefully as to not leave any marks, punctual, etc... We couldn't have been more pleased. Didn't even get a drop of paint anywhere. John also does electrical work, roofing, plumbing, you name it...he does it and makes certain it is done right!!
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and InstalationHe came on a Thursday to see the jobs. He started the following Monday. He plugged through all the jobs with very little questions. He also made suggestions and recommendations in some instances. He was done with the jobs by the fourth day. He didn't always clean everything up after his jobs, but his work was above average
- Home Solutions Network IncThe workman was prompt, courteous and straight-forward. He solved a few unexpected problems that cropped up during the project. We are well-satisfied with the result: we now step onto a solid shower base, and no longer have to put a cover over the drain -- the plague of septic smell is gone. Also, fixing the leaks may have saved us a basement flood. Also, the shower looks good -- the tiling job with the ceramic corner shelves is neat, and the scenery tiles, which are larger than the regular tiles, are nicely centered and bordered
- A Man and His BrushWe cannot be more complimentary. Owner (Bill) works half days, approximately noon to 5PM, on weekdays. Shows up on time every day, cleans up every day, is flexible with your schedule, polite, talkative, friendly, experienced. Full of ideas you might want to incorporate into your own plans. Brings a fine helper (Keith) when necessary to assist him. You can be at the job, or not. Keeps you fully informed of how he's doing, what he needs, and the normal unexpected problems that come up in remodeling. The workmanship is excellent Just simply excellent. Bill does not give you a bid on your work. He works by the hour ($15.00) only. You pay cash or check every Friday for the hours worked during the week. He won't beat you out of a single cent. We almost didn't hire him thinking his hourly rate was so low that his work couldn't be very good. That would have been a mistake, as we couldn't have gotten a better outcome at 5 times the rate. We fully endorse and quot;A Man and His Brushand quot; for jobs of all sizes, at home or work
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and InstalationHE GAVE ME THOROUGH DESCRIPTIONS OF DIFFERENT OPTIONS OF FURNACES I COULD HAVE INSTALLED (95% HIGH EFFICIENCY VS 80% UNITS). HIS ESTIMATE WAS EXACTLY WHAT I PAID. HAUL AWAY OF OLD UNITS WAS INCLUDED AND CLEANUP WAS GREAT! HE ALSO NOTICED A VENTING ERROR IN ONE OF MY HOT WATER TANKS WHILE HE WAS IN MY DUPLEX BASEMENT AND FIXED IT FREE
- Williams Handyman ServicesThe crew showed up on time was very respectful and polite. The work was done over a 4 day period as agreed upon and at the end of each day all mess was cleaned up.We did have one unexpected issue which was not their fault and it was brought to my attention right away and I was given several options on which way to address the problem. It did not affect the time of the job and the way I chose to go about fixing it the cost was only in the additional materials. I couldnt be more happy with the way this project turned out and i will absolutely use Kris and his Crew again for ANY other projects! They were prompt, polite and very professional! A+ Williams Handyman Service
Handymen in Norwalk
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with qualitRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful and great job. We want them to comeback.Stella H.
- Business Description:CP Home Remodeling is a family business that has over a decade of experience in all home remodeling aspects. We are focused on making the customer happy with friendly family oriented workers. We give free estimates and reasonable rates. CP Home Remodeling is very dedicated to our work and takes pride in everything we do. We love to improve and watch a project come together. We can perform the following but not limited to complete home remodeling such as kitchen and bathroom remodels, baseme..Recent Review:Exceptional!!! : ))) CP Home Remodeling did a phenomenal job on the insurance claim repairs for our master and lower-level bathrooms. They were prompt, knowledgeable and very meticulous with their work. As issues developed (they always do) they immediately notified us and make practical recommendations. They were hardworking, focused, and neat. They restored our flooded bathrooms to a beautiful, working condition for a very fair price. I would highly recommend them for any interior home improvement projectsPatricia M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%
- Business Description:Want your old floors to look new again? Are you looking for the best quality work at affordable prices? Then look no further. We, at PG hardwood floor refinishing pride ourselves to make sure every job is done right and would love the opportunity to gain your trust and business. Services offered: -Sand, stain, and refinish -Buff, and Coat. - Oil based/ Water based Polyurethane. Call for Free Estimates. PG Hardwood Floor Refinishing (440) 506-9220 and ask for Pete
- Business Description:T & R Home Repair Plus has over 25 years experience in the home repair, renovation and electrical services industry. We serve Lorain County & the surrounding areas ( Within 50 Miles of Lorain County) We offer a wide variety of services to fit the needs of every home owner
- Business Description:Specializing in ROOFING AND SIDING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Complete roof replacement and have not had a problem since neighbor had his roof done recently by someone else my roof being older still looked better and newer than neighbors new roofStephen P.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
handyman services in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Man and His Brush6211 Milan rd #17
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- American Home Construction, LLC.4604 Palm Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- A Man and His Brush
- Northcoast Handyman Service608 Oakland Ave
- Northcoast Handyman Service
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- PG Hardwood Floor Refinishing424 W 22nd St Lorain
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Playground RockStars5713 Comet Ave
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Pure Pressure Power WashingP.O. Box 21
New London, Ohio
- PG Hardwood Floor Refinishing
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Norwalk, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Norwalk, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.