If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Norwalk, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Norwalk
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusRay, Snoop and Nate made moving day a breeze! The guys were courteous and professional. They were very careful with my huge dining room table and 2 piece china cabinet (and everything else). Efficient and pleasant - what more could you ask for?
- D&D Moving IncWe had a FULL house of furniture and other items. Nice, large, expensive furniture. When the movers (4 men and 2 semi trucks) came to the house to move us out they were very impressive. They covered all flooring and made every precaution possible not to harm our home in anyway. They worked extremely hard. They packaged fragile and hard to box items. They then moved all of my stuff into storage for the winter. I have a very large cream leather sectional that I was worried about. They took great care of it. It returned to me in the exact condition it left. The amount of furniture and belongings we had was impressive. All items were stored in their warehouse for the winter. The cost for storage was around 245$ per month. I thought was very resonable. To put in storage units we would have needed at least 2 so the cost would have been similar and would not have been climate controled like the warehouse. On the return end of the move D & D loaded their trucks the day before. They showed up at my house at 9:30 am (exact time quoted). They took extreme care with the new construction, again protecting all floors and doorways. Everything has since been unpacked and is accounted for and in the same condition as given to them. I have moved three times. This is my third moving company. They are outstanding. I would recommend this group to anyone. Their price was spot on. Their work ethic great, and the care they show for your belongings really means something. I hope to not move again (just built our home), but if I do I will use this company again. I cannot say that about the other 2 companies I have used
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & MedinaIf you are looking for a mover, I highly recommend MOVE IT NOW. You could not have ask for a better experience and professional movers. They moved my furniture and ect. to two different locations, there was not one thing that was damaged, the two movers were so pleasant and courteous and polite. I would hire them in a heart beat. They came on time and work so **** ** a 95 degree weather
- Eyring MoversThis is the second time we used them and they were originally recommended to us by a colleague of mine. Of all the movers we've used, they are by far the best.
- Krupp Moving ServicesThe entire process was a very good experience. We experienced good quality and service across the board. The crew of Charles K., David S., Josh, EJ, and Matt were very professional, courteous, and extremely hardworking. I would recommend this moving company to everyone, regardless of how large or small the job. One other thing to note: the final bill came in under estimate
- Stevens Worldwide Van LinesMove from the home to the apartment went very smoothly and the stored items which were delivered later went well also. Very good communication with our local representatives.
- AAA ALWAYS MOVINGThey did an excellent job. They were very careful and took care of our things well. It was a very personable service and friendly. They were really nice. We enjoyed them. We felt that we had friends moving us instead of just someone who showed up. The owner drivers the truck. The owner was part of the group which was really nice
- The Original Lupica Moving & Storage, IncLupica Movers stored our furniture and other belongings in their temperature-controlled indoor facilities from February 14, 2011 until November 18, 2011. When we finished our remodeling and requested that Lupica deliver our belongings from storage, they responded promptly and we arranged a mutually agreeable date for delivery. Lupica Movers arrived at the appointed time with two men who carefully and efficiently placed our furniture in our home exactly as we wanted it. They were courteous, friendly, respectful, well-organized, and had all of their documentation in hand and well organized. Brad, the lead mover, who has been with Lupica for more than 17 years I am told, is an experienced professional mover. His coworker was excellent, as well -- a hard worker. The move was completed in a very timely manner for an exceptionally reasonable price. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Lupica Movers. Everyone at Lupica Movers makes the customers feel as if they are the most important people in the world. An ordinarily very stressful exercise was made much less stressful by the way that we and our belongings were treated -- at a great price. We are very pleased with our second experience with Lupica Movers this year
- The Original Lupica Moving & Storage, IncWe haven't had the actual move yet. But I did want to report on our experience thus far, because moving involves a LOT of stress, generally. But after talking with Bill Lupica several times, I can feel my stress level and anxiety about moving considerably relieved. So Lupica Movers has already provided a valuable service to us, even before the move. That's worth reporting on. Update, completed household move: Very well. Very prompt, well organized, professional, experienced, reasonably priced. Superb
- Falcon movingI moved with Falcon a few weeks ago. I paid a bit more for their services because I could not find any negative reviews. My experience did not live up to what I read online. First, let me say, that the crew that came to my home worked very hard. They could have gone a bit faster with the load process in my opinion, but overall they did not dilly dally to "milk the clock" as other movers in the past have done. They did not take a break (which is was surprised by) and seemed like nice guys. They were all very young and appeared to be inexperienced though. The main guy told me at the beginning one was just getting back from vacation and "hadn't gotten his legs back yet." Not exactly what you want to hear when you've hired a company to move all your valuable possessions. He also had a very hard time explaining the various insurance options too me and kept trying to get me to sign off on no extra coverage. I was surprised, because isn't that where they make all their money? As far as the move goes, there were little dings and scratches to both my stuff and the walls, which is expected. They dumped quite a bit of stuff into their "zip pack" which is just a big cardboard box on wheels. My biggest complaint is I wish they would have asked me about some of the stuff because I would have directed them to leave it. I could have easily come back for the golf clubs and tower fans which ended up getting broken because they were all tossed in to the same zip pack together. I was standing around so it would have been an easy conversation. The only only real casualty was a tower fan that had the base completely broken. I spoke to the manager at the end of the move and he said he would call me the next day to file the claim and I never heard a word from him. The point is not the broken fan, at $.30 a pound the claim would have netted less than $1.50 probably and clearly not worth the time and effort. The point is that his crew damaged my belongings and he said he would call and follow up and never did. Very disappointing customer service. I share this so that you can go in with eyes wide open. We're they the worst movers I've ever had? Not at all. Did I have the glowing experience that I read about in the other online reviews? Also, not at all. One more thing to note. They crew did not even offer to wear masks. I moved mid-June and fully expected them to at least have masks on when they got out of the truck
Movers in Norwalk
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:These movers worked so hard and efficiently! They really know how to quickly pack up and get things on the road. The price is amazing for how quickly they do the job. Don't expect a lot of communication because of the language barrier, but it all worked out just fine. Thanks very much for getting me into my new homeMichael B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:440-371-3319 Mike's Hauling Services is a full service junk removal and haul away company that cleans up residential and commercial properties in Lorain, Cuyahoga and Medina counties. Mike's professional crew will remove, dispose, clean-out & recycle ALL unwanted items. Everything involved in disposing your unwanted materials is handled by the crew, and you can sit back and relax while they clean up your source of stress!! The only finger you lift, is the one to point to the mess! Reasonable,..Recent Review:OMG...Mikes is the best. Storm and his team were awesome. They did everything he said they would do They were on time, they work very well together as a team and actually got the job done before I thought they would. I could tell by the way they did this job, they had done this many times before. They knew exactly what they were doing. They are also very reasonably priced. They also asked it there was anything else they could do before they left. We are so glad we called them. 1-440-371-3319. We plan on calling them again for another job in the futureRobyn H.
- Business Description:Founded in 1929, Corrigan Moving Systems is a full-service relocation company that is dedicated to elevating the moving experience for families and businesses. Each member of the 600-person team is committed to delivering the level of craftsmanship the Corrigan name represents. A United Van Lines agent, Corrigan has 12 locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and New York. With a comprehensive suite of relocation services, Corrigan serves residential and commercial customers in the U.S. ..Recent Review:Corrigan did an excellent job of moving me locally in March, 2021. From start to finish, each step was done carefully, pleasantly, and very competently. They are very easy to deal with, they know what they're doing, and they do it well. I always felt I was in good hands, including after the move when I was unpacking and putting things away. There was no damage and nothing was missing. The moving crew worked incredibly hard and were always good natured while they were moving a lot of heavy things. The Corrigan office checked in with me continually to make sure everything was on track and they were always a pleasure to speak with. Having moved twice in the past 4 years, I know what a bad move is like; with Corrigan it was an excellent experience. They might not be the cheapest movers, but if you want to hire the best workers, you have to pay them properly. They earned my highest recommendationChaim C.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Very satisfied with the experience. The United Freight rep took the time to explain how the car transport industry works and helped me choose the best option and price point for my shipment. Other carriers I contacted simply quoted a single price and no options. Would definitely use United Freight againSteven M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
Deals in Norwalk for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
moving companies in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace American Transportation LLC3710 W. Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- AD Transport
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ace American Transportation LLC
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McCusker & Bros.
- Mike's Hauling Services - (440) 371-331936818 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Mohican Moving & Storage Inc1225 Township Road 593 # 1153
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics