What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Norwalk, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Norwalk
- Roszman Roofing & RemodelingThe whole process was very smooth! They were very quick to get back to us and completed the job in one day! They did an amazing job! Thank you!!
- Mitchell Construction and RestorationFrom the beginning, Dave was very easy to work with! He is extremely fair and honest. He communicated every step of the way and kept me informed of any issues that came up. He does quality work quickly and his prices are great! I will definitely use Dave and Mitchell Construction in the future!
- FREMONT FLOOR COVERING OUTLETI've used them several times and I'm very pleased with them. They do a very good job. They're very timely. They give estimates to you and explain things very well. I called the next day and they're ready to go and it's good for a cash and carry because it's for a commercial building. They did a very good job. Their prices are very good too
- RIVER FLOORS INCJeff Cooper was very personable, yet professional. When I contacted him after getting his name from Angie's List, he came right out and had an estimate for me later that day. His guys did the work quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call Jeff at River Floors for any future flooring needs!
- Jay's Stone & Tile InstallationUpdated kitchen from floor to ceiling and Jason Petroskey, sole proprietor of Jay's Stone & Tile Installation, did all the tile work including floors, counter tops and backsplash and did an amazingly beautiful job. When it came time to do the flooring in the living room, entryway and dining room the following year, I immediated contacted Jason again and he put down laminate flooring in my living room and then did a custom tile job in the entry way and dining room. The outcome was spectactular! When it came time to update the master bedroom another year later, Jason was contacted again to put down laminate flooring and as always, did a terrific job. I highly recommend his services. He knows what he's doing and is very detail oriented and takes great pride in his work
- Discount Flooring & DesignI went in looking for just one room and found a special deal that I ended up getting 3 rooms done for nearly the same price I thought I would be spending on one. The sales lady at the counter was really nice and very helpful! The installer was very professional and vary helpful. My overall experience with this company was great and I have already referred my friends and family there
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling
- My Floors By Prints & PaintsThe quality of the work was excellent. The worker was polite and punctual. We had to wait several weeks to get the job begun, but once he started the job was completed in a timely fashion. Our only complaint was the cost. We felt the prices were exorbitant and we will not have Prints and Paints ( now My Floors) do any more work for us
- Courtlee Interiors1. Ordered flooring but wasn't told about paying half of the fee until they were called and asked when it would arrive. Then found out about paying half. This set the project back about 1 wk. 2. After paying for the flooring, was told that it would take an extra week for installation. 3. Installers were to arrive between 9 and 9:30 am. They arrived at 10:45 am. 4. They wanted to reschedule because the stove was not moved. We moved the stove in about 4 mins and they began installation. 5. Extremely poor installation. Cuts and rips in the flooring and spilled over glue on the flooring that cannot be removed
Flooring Contractors in Norwalk
- Business Description:Floor Coverings International provides expert flooring design and installation to the greater West Cleveland suburban areas! We offer a wide variety of quality flooring products, from beautiful hardwood to soft carpet to eco-friendly bamboo. Our team of flooring experts will help you achieve the floor of your dreams, right from the comfort of your own home with a free in-home flooring consultation. We bring the flooring samples right to your door! Contact us today to learn more. ***We do no..Recent Review:We just finished our consultation/in-home estimate, and for the first time since we began renovating our home, we feel confident and eager. Darrell showed up with a friendly demeanor and a VERY helpful attitude. He listened to our MANY questions very patiently, considered our needs and our budget, and helped us make good decisions about the brand, quality level, and color of our new floors. He gave us different options and weighed out the pros and cons of each. He also took the time to tell us different ways to adjust prices (eg "you can do_____if you want to save money, and it will cost___, or toy can do_____if you don't mind paying _______"). Basically he allowed us to decide how much we wanted to pay versus how much we wanted to just do ourselves. He was never pushy or dismissive of our concerns. We DEFINITELY felt like he was being genuine with regards to our budget (and genuinely interested in helping us). We can't wait for the work to start! Thank you, Darrell! ... stay tuned for another review once the work is donePatricia B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%Recent Review:Excellent. It was really bad, he did not complain about it. He handled it. He cleaned the floor. He even did some extra work. Now it looks great, very inviting.Martin H.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Roman. I have been tasked as head of install flooring for several retailers for years now. Carpet Master Plus installs carpets, laminate, and vinyl as well as different forms of trim. I put customers and their wants as my number one priority because my install may be quick but the results will last forever. I place precision and quality with my installations as my strongest asset and promise to do every job as it were my own home. All my installers I have personally trained ..Recent Review:I needed to have new carpeting put into my finished basement. I found Carpet Master Plus through Angie's list and am really pleased I want with them. Roman was super responsive and professional. He did an immaculate job with the installation and even went above and beyond adding "Hollywood" style carpeting on the stair for no additional cost. If you're looking for top notch workmanship at a very reasonable price I HIGHLY recommend Carpet Master PlusWILLIAM S.
- Business Description:At Transition Construction we specialize in the the installation of: luxury vinyl plank (LVP), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet as well as back splashes, bathroom remodels, demo work, interior painting and finish work. We are a family owned and operated company built on 20 years experience. Let us help you make your dreams become a reasonable reality.Recent Review:It was great, took very old wood and turned it into a masterpiece from what it was. Would hire again to help with home projects. Floor looks really good and I’m very happy with it.Ann Marie S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:T & R Home Repair Plus has over 25 years experience in the home repair, renovation and electrical services industry. We serve Lorain County & the surrounding areas ( Within 50 Miles of Lorain County) We offer a wide variety of services to fit the needs of every home ownerRecent Review:Excellent service very knowledgeable professional cleaned-up everyday and trustworthy recommend highlyJoellen W.
- Business Description:Want your old floors to look new again? Are you looking for the best quality work at affordable prices? Then look no further. We, at PG hardwood floor refinishing pride ourselves to make sure every job is done right and would love the opportunity to gain your trust and business. Services offered: -Sand, stain, and refinish -Buff, and Coat. - Oil based/ Water based Polyurethane. Call for Free Estimates. PG Hardwood Floor Refinishing (440) 506-9220 and ask for PeteRecent Review:Peter refinished floors in 5 rooms, we are very satisfied with his quality of his work and the promptness in which he completed the work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing their hardwood floors refinishedZack D.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both ..Recent Review:Exceptionally professional and friendly team. Work completed in prompt and clean manner.Tawana C.
Deals in Norwalk for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- New London
- South Amherst
flooring installation in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&B Services LLC909 Main St
- Balconi Monuments Inc807 E Perkins Ave
- Bazar Home Improvements3541 W RoseBud Dr
Port Clinron, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blank and Sons1136 peru olena rd. east
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breakaway Installations921 Rice Ave
- B&B Services LLC
- Excel Management511 N Abbe Rd Ste B
- Excel Management
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- Family First corporate LLC3133 W 103rd St
- Firelands tile and flooring625 Harrison st
- First Choice Home Improvement611 Gardener
- Floor Coverings International Cleveland West681 Moore Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- FLOORING AMERICA SANDUSKY2022 E PERKINS AVE
- F&J home remodeling llc
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC13936 ENTERPRISE AVE
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- S & H Blinds & Floors2124 Cleveland Rd
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Stack Heating & Cooling37520 Colorado Ave
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stars and Stripes Remodeling 1894 OH-18
- STEFFANNI CARPET LTD107 TOWNSEND AVE
- S & H Blinds & Floors
- U.S. Coatings, LLC5758 Cross Brooke Lane
- U.S. Coatings, LLC
- Young's Carpet One Floor & Home460 SE Catawba Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Young's Carpet One Floor & Home