Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Wellington, OH
There are 36 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Wellington
- Ray Arnold MasonryExcellent. Very professional from estimate to completion. The work was done with care and on time. Very professional team and would definitely recommend.
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Ray Arnold MasonryVery well. Top 14 courses of brick were replaced with new brick to match. New crown and cap installed. Motar wash applied to splay wall and aluminum flashing installed on the splay wall. Old caulk removed and new caulk applied on both sides of the chimney where the siding meets the brick. Entire chimney water proofed. Workmen were friendly and informative and very professional. Work area cleaned. Highly recommend
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result
- BFA Brick & StoneFranklin did a fast and efficient job! The tuckpointing was completed quickly and looks terrific. He is quick to respond to messages and share information. We have another project upcoming with him as well!
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
Masonry Contractors in Wellington
- Business Description:Family owned business almost 50 years, myself with over 30 years of experience. We have worked on many historical buildings and structures in the Cleveland area, including repair and restoration. Concrete only when doing a masonry job. Call today for your masonry needs and free quoteRecent Review:Could not be more impressed with the professionalism and promptness in repairing our front steps! My husband and I are expecting our first child within the next week, and Pat & crew were so understanding to make our home a priority. We are beyond grateful for the timeline and the quality of work. We feel much safer carrying our baby up the repaired front steps for the first time :Laura L.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Excellent. Very professional from estimate to completion. The work was done with care and on time. Very professional team and would definitely recommend.John E.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Greene Concrete Leveling Co Inc, R Greene Co.Recent Review:They did a wonderful job, were prompt, courteous and cleaned up after they were done. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend Chance, Paul and Luke!Bonnie K.
- Business Description:Great prices, great technician Sooty Myke's will treat your fireplace as if it was our own! We strive on all our customers to receive nothing but the best! Family owned & Operated. We at Sooty Mykes’s are excited to announce we now have another phone line we can be reached on. It is 330-958-0184 We are also affiliated with the Beter Business BureaRecent Review:Best company I have found in years!! I have nothing but great things to say. They have been really easy to communicate with. Rhonda is so friendly on the phone. She is honest about timing (they are busy just like anybody else) but got someone out here as soon as she possibly could. At first I was worried that they would promise work and then not deliver; I’ve been burned before. But Kalym texted when he was on his way and when I asked him to call me separately even though my husband was at home and he could have just talked to him, he took the time to call and give me a thorough explanation of what needed to be done and why and what he had done that day. I really appreciated that! Bottom line is I have more work to do on this 105 year old chimney and will definitely want to stay with Sooty Myke’s!Sandra F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated concrete and waterproofing business. For the past years we have worked in the city of Lakewood and the surrounding suburbs and have many satisfied customers that may be used as referrals or viewed for quality of workRecent Review:Jared took awhile to get back to me. Because it took him some time he helped me out. Got the work done quickly after he gave me a quote. Nice guy, crew was good.Justin M.
- Business Description:*Licensed & Fully Insured *Professional Service *Owner Operated
- Recent Review:We are extremely pleased with the job Bob and his son did in rebuilding a stone flower planter that had fallen into disrepair. They removed the sandstone caps; dug to expose the existing inner wall, which they removed; replaced parts of the footer; disassembled, cleaned and reinstalled the existing stone outer wall; installed a new inner wall with weep holes for drainage and reinforced it with rebar; sealed the inner wall; backfilled with gravel for improved drainage; and installed new sandstone caps. The result is a planter that looks brand new, but is better constructed than the original. Bob and his son also tuckpointed several areas on the house wall, grinding out the old mortar and carefully replacing it with new mortar that they color-matched to the rest of the house. We had difficulty finding a mason to do this job and would recommend Perozeni Masonry without reservation. They did meticulous work and treated our home and yard as their own. We could not be happier with the job they didSUSAN H.
- Business Description:We provide complete interior and exterior building and remodeling services. We perform to the highest standards of quality and value. We treat each customer like a friend and their home as our own. We only use quality products and will work with you to ensure the project will fit within your budget. Our main goal is to provide the best services possible and leave you with the satisfaction of a job done rightRecent Review:I can't say enough great things about Dave and everyone who worked for him on our basement. We did a complete finish of our large basement--1500+ square feet, including a family room, study/craft area, reading room with custom shelving, kitchenette, full bathroom, egress window, and more. Dave provided expert guidance and craftmanship. We simply couldn't be happier with how it turned out and would recommend Dave unconditionally. Beyond doing great work, he is VERY responsive and reliable and does what he says he's going to doColleen R.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Wellington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Accurate Services27060 Oakwood Circle Suite M215
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AKRON BRICK CHIMNEY-MASONRY766 Lafollette St
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Assured Quality Masonry624 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Aaron Construction
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BBS masonry11104 2nd St
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHIMNEY & MASONRY CO27303 Center Ridge Road
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- cleveland rock and tile inc.p.o. box 68
- CLEVELAND SLATE & COPPER INC5325 Naiman Parkway
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- CORRIGAN MASONRY9239 USHER ROAD
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Countywide Concrete Step Co8015 Murry Ridge Rd
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Design-Co Renovators24442 Hilliard Blvd
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- DIETZ CONCRETE INC36975 JULIAN ST
- DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INC31985 BAGLEY RD
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- DISILVESTRO ROOFING CO24530 SPERRY DR
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenico Davide Construction LLC4153 Meadowview Drive NW
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dover Home Remodelers Inc29341 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC
- EA Home Repair15118 lanning ave
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Edenscape, IncP.O. Box 621
- EDX Construction Services8898 Dunham Rd
- Elite Custom Contractors1672 Algiers Dr
- Engineered Solutions1630 hillside terrace
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 101
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Excel Management511 N Abbe Rd Ste B
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Extreme Slate Roofing31525 Aurora Rd Bldg #3
- EA Home Repair
- Finish Line Construction Inc11460 Old Mill Rd
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Foremost Builders551 Vineyard Dr.
Broadview heights, Ohio
- FOX CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1911 Carter Rd
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Friendly Sweeps4034 Fenn Rd
- FUSCO SANDSTONE10061 n delmonte
- Finish Line Construction Inc