How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Norwalk, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Norwalk
- Unique Tree services inc.Tony & crew came and removed tree stump did in a timely manner cleaned area very pleasant owner explain in detail what was done very reasonable praise.
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape IncMark Bailey came to our house and we reviewed what we wanted. We also asked Mark what he thought about what we wanted. He told us what he recommended, why and how it would help preserve our trees. We had a tree that needed to be removed and he showed us how they would do that. He called the day before and his crew was at our house the next morning. They started by cutting down the tree and grinding out the stump. Other than a pile of dirt from the stump removal, there was nothing left from the tree, they removed all of the tree from our yard. The next morning they were back and trimmed the four trees. Again, all of the branches and twigs were chipped and removed. The two men who came to our house worked and did not waste any time. We had gotten a quote from another tree service and they promised they would be out to do the work. They never called back and never showed. Bailey's showed up when they said they would and knew what they were doing. They also had very good equipment and made short work of our trees
- Dan Ward Tree ServiceAfter I called for an estimate, Dan promptly scheduled a time to provide the estimate. He phoned when he was on his way arrived at the scheduled time. It was obvious that he new what needed to be done and he provided suggestions and recommendations. He called the night before to verify that he was coming the next day to trim the trees. I wasn't home at the time of the service but when I arrived later that day, the job was completed to my satisfaction. The clean-up was excellent. Dan also phoned that evening to make sure that I approved of the job. Excellent experience. I would hire him again
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCI asked this provider's opinion on whether a tree in our backyard should be removed. Although he stood to make money on removing the tree, the man gave us his honest opinion that it was a nice, healthy tree that was fine to stay where it was. We now enjoy the tree and are glad we kept it. We appreciate the honesty and will use this company for future tree service needs
- DAN'S TREE SERVICEDan Wards tree service from Norwalk, OH, Very neat- hardly a leaf or twig left behind. Glad I called them. Did what would have taken me weeks to do, they did in one day. They do not remove stumps. This is done by another gentleman, Jeff Rhoad. All were very accommodating with our hectic schedule.
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCThey were here on time. We had no issues with them. Their price was lower than other reputable companies in our area.
- All Styles Landscaping LtdOverall, everything went as planned. I have planned a project for the backyard beginning next week. (raised patio) and Josh will be doing this work as well and then complete the winter cleanup in the backyard. No surprises - He is truthful and goes out of his way to make the landscape beautiful.
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub CareIt’s been a great experience overall! Even with all of this heat, the trees look great. The technicians are very personable, and I’ve been pleased with them. I’d recommend them to anybody!
- BUCKEYE TREE SVCBill was right on time. I called him in spring (May). He told me he had too much work and could not do it. I called other tree companies. Most didn't return call. Two of them took two weeks to call me back. I called Bill at Buckeye. He came right out , gave me an estimate. He rushed to do the job. Great job
- Dan Ward Tree ServiceExcellent job, inexpensive, cleaned well, even though had all overgrown landscaping removed to replant area was neat when they left
Tree Service Companies in Norwalk
- Business Description:Tree trimming, removal and stump grinding.Recent Review:Work finally got done 10 months after they bid on job. Morris submitted a bid August 25, 2020, and began work November 18. There was concern over damage to my lawn by some of the heavy equipment, and they seemed reluctant to put down boards, so the majority of the work was deferred until the ground was “frozen hard” (as if that ever happens in Ohio). Work finally resumed June 29, 2021. I had told them more than once I didn’t want ruts in the lawn, but there was no attempt to put down boards. Three large trees and a few small ones were cut down and hauled away from the rear of my property, and a large tree in the front yard was trimmed. Some problems arose; from least to most serious they are: 1. Debris left at edge of lawn. After tree removal was finished, an employee spent quite a bit of time using a leaf blower to blow wood debris to the edge of the lawn – but then just left it there. When I telephoned to complain, they said they would refer my complaint to the head of the work crew, but there was no further response. 2. Ruts in lawn. Despite my stated desire to avoid ruts, the heavy crane and trucks employed left noticeable ruts (to the extent that water collects during rain) and killed the grass in a few places. 3. Morris refused to allow 5% Angi discount. When I paid for the first part of the job in November, the employee receiving my check said he didn’t know about this discount, but accepted the payment with 5% deducted. Then when another employee delivered a receipt for this payment, he said that he had never authorized a discount. When work was completed in June, the employee collecting my check telephoned his office to see if indeed the discount applied, and was told it did not, and that no one had ever asked for this discount before. Meanwhile, the offer of 5% off continued to appear on the Angi web site, and is still there as of the date of this review (August 5, 2021)David F.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:I was satisfied with the overall installation of the requested network wiring. The job took longer that I had anticipated. The installer made sure all the connections worked properly prior to leaving the job siteMel I.
- Business Description:Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25.Recent Review:Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never heard from Liberty. I called my adjuster on a weekly basis, to ask about the status of my roof, nothing from Hank. Westfield stated that my roof would be completely replaced. Jean from Liberty called and asked when I wanted to have the work done. I received no paper work. I asked the cost and Jean stated around $800. I stated "wow", that is for a complete roof. She said no, and told me that she would get back to me, and never got back to me. A few weeks, later, Westfield told me that they couldn't wait any longer for Hank to contact her or me. She sent me a packet of what was to be done, and a check. Finally, Rich from Liberty left a message on my answering machine. He asked me if I got the paper work, and did I want Liberty to replace my roof. He told me to call Jean. So that is what I did....Jean, had not idea what I was talking about. She placed me on hold to get Hank. He had no answers, he also didn't know who Rich was that called me a few days before. I don't understand why Westfield would recommend this company. Hank told me that he would call me to tell me what was going on with my roof. He never called, so I called him. He told me that it will take weeks to write an estimate. He wasn't very nice on the phone, and kept talking over me. Wow, this is the way that Hanks treats future customers from insurance companies. I'm writing my Westfield to state how disappointing I am with their choice on roofing companies. Westfield is so professional, I can't say that for Liberty Home Construction. I love my home, and I don't have good vibes from Liberty. No WAY will they touch my homero s.
- Business Description:Unlike some merchant service agents who are closely linked to one or two Credit Card Processing Providers, I am a merchant service independent agent. I am not limited to offering you Credit Card Processing Solutions from just a few processors. I am able to search for and find the best solution for YOUR business's specific needs from among all of the most reliable and trusted merchant service Credit Card Processors. Please contact me and I will carefully examine your merchant service stateme..
- Business Description:AAA Standard Services Inc. is a family owned & operated company that is based out of the Toledo, Ohio area since 1964 which services both residential and commercial customers in the need of detailed and or specialized cleaning services. AAA hires it's own Employees that are both background checked & in compliance with substance abuse policies. NOTE: AAA DOES NOT hire it's Employees from temporary agencies. AAA also trains and certifies it's Employees through the IICRC/Cleantrust group to ens..
- Business Description:Organic Air is a company that specializes in tree and shrub preservation and health using organic products. Owner is an ISA Certified Arborist. We use very non-conventional, but highly effective methods to help declining trees recover. We are a small, family-owned company with two employees, in addition to the owner. We have been in business for seven years
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Find tree removal services in
tree removal services in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Hill's Landscaping & Snow Removal164 center street
- Hill's Landscaping & Snow Removal
- Ken's Stump Removal325 Windswood Way
- Ken's Stump Removal
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC13936 ENTERPRISE AVE
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care144 gallup ave
- Organic Air Tree & Shrub Care
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- R&R tree service and landscaping 4714 Harris Rd
- R&R tree service and landscaping
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SHADY TREE ACRES10999 ELY RD.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5155151 Keep Ct
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5155