Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Norwalk, OH
There are 13 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Norwalk
- GREAT LAKES ELECTRICChad is experienced, knowledgeable, and a great representative of GL Electric. He installed a ceiling fan and the cost was very reasonable. I will use this company and hopefully Chad on future electrical jobs.
- Desborough Construction IncI hired Desborough Construction to remodel my condominium. Cosmetic portions of the project: remove wallpaper, repair drywall, paint. Electrical: Install canister lighting and light fixtures. Flooring: Install hardwood flooring throughout condo Bathroom: Complete remodel. Replaced tile flooring, vanity, toilet. Removed tub/shower combo and replaced with walk in shower with beautiful tile detail. I was told the work would take 3 weeks and I was given an estimate. Both were accurate. John Desborough and his co-worker Nate were courteous and professional. They offered suggestions when I asked for them and when I chose a questionable paint color, they contacted me after painting a wall to be sure it was what I wanted. It wasn't what I thought it would be and their proactive questioning saved time and money. I highly recommend Desborough Construction to anyone looking for a quality contractor that takes pride in the work they perform. It was an excellent experience and I am extremely pleased with the results read less
- Tiffin Deluxe ServicesI would Never go to anyone else!!! The two gentleman that worked on our problems couldn't have been nicer. They were quick, you could see they really knew what they were doing and I needed some parts which they got in short order and we thought they were very reasonable. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone. My next door neighbor told us to use them and we are very grateful to him. The price included a lot of add-ons, parts for furnace, converting fireplace for a remote, the remote, etc. Like I said, very reasonable read less
- G R Gill ElectricThe owner came out on time the day after I called, identified the problem in the wiring quickly, fixed it and was out the door in 30 min.
- EMMETT AT INC ELEC CONTRWe use them twice a year. We have a yearly service contract that we maintain. That's who we use all the time.
- Northcoast Handyman ServiceThey are very prompt and efficient. The work is high quality and the work force perform their duties with accuracy, knowledge and skill.
- A T EMMETT LLCOverall, both workers were professional, courteous and cleaned up the debris. I would highly recommend for any major work as I feel that anything of a minor nature would be handled by a single electrician, i.e., hanging a fan, fixing a plug. However, I could be in error and you would have to query. The only hassle I had, was of my own doing. I am a collector and every outlet in the the house is blocked by furniture, therefore, it took sometime for me to make sure all outlets were open for checking, but lthat was a minor problem when the outcome was so good and now I have peace of mind. read less
- A T EMMETT LLCThe folks at AT Emmett were great and very professional. Rich came to the house and did a full analysis of the electrical system, and then reviewed various options to help guide us in a system choice that fit our needs. The installation crew was prompt and efficient. All work was done to exceptional quality and completed within 6 hours. As luck would have it, we had a thunderstorm 3 hours after the installation was completed. A lightning strike hit a pole on our street and power was lost. The generator kicked in within 10 seconds and did its job. It was wonderful; air conditioning and lights all working as if nothing had happened! The only glitch was with a management module for the oven not working. I called AT Emmett and they were back at the house in 15 minutes and had the problem resolved. Talk about responsiveness read less
- G R Gill ElectricExcellent electrician. Quality work. Very slow on billing. Could benefit from a secretary to help the billing run more smoothly.
- GRAZIANO ELECTRICThe guys, Sergio and Andy, called from the road to tell me that they were on the way. They arrived and got to work immediately. The job was done in a timely manner. They cleaned up all the debris from the job and even polished the bronze to remove any fingerprints. They were professional, engaging, and answered my questions (I'm always curious and wanting to learn new things). I can't praise them enough for this work and will use them again! I recommend them for your use read less
Electricians in Norwalk
- Business Description:We at D&H Electric take pride in providing electrical services to communities around central Ohio, specializing in residential work, and always putting our communities first. We are able to provide any electrical task from changing out a ceiling fan to upgrading your electrical panel or even a full house rewire. We are a licensed and insured with a very knowledgeable group of electricians. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you read lessRecent Review:Thy were amazing. We won't gonna go to anyone else. They were just knowledgeable. They did the job right. They were nice. They were fast. They were reliable.Michael V.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needs read lessRecent Review:When I turned back my system it works - no issues - Tech came 'for nothing'... charged: $95.00.. INSANE!! They did install 2 floors - 2 separate HVAC - Lennox.. Upstairs and main floor. Their Lennox coil (upstairs) failed after barely 4 years!! - charged?? yes.. I was 'under warranty'.. how much?? ~$1,000!!! Tech told me Lennox had law suit for 'low quality parts' used in their coils!! What a scam!! I'm not happy with them - especially I found them via Costco that I used to trust!! :(... In addition they sold us their extended warranty - sure 'free parts' with hiper premium charges (labor not covered).. Sorry, will hire someone else in future - simply that I disagree with their business model of selling 'free parts' warranties and charging premiums... just to show off and charging me $95 for his 10 mins staying home was mistake.. no more mercy read lessPrzemyslaw Z.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The job was extremely well done. Doug and Junior did a very professional job, were very courteous and completed the job in a timely manner. They answered any questions we had, did a great job on cleanup after work was completed. Excellent read lessRon S.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movement read lessRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:See our Facebook page for details!!! 24/7 Service. Family owned & operated. Started in 1958. Lennox Dealer 40+ Years, Regency Dealer Sell & Service "All" Brands. email: email@example.comRecent Review:We chose Gilbert's (Lennox) for our replacement central A/C. They were highly recommended by a friend and a neighbor. They were right!! We had gotten 4 estimates before hiring Gilbert's. Their price was the best! Their yearly service/maintenance contract is lower than their competitors. Todd and associates are professional, questions were answered, and any hiccup was addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Two thumbs up!! read lessJoyce B.
- Business Description:Your Generator Connection is a leading Generac generator installer in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. We sell, install & maintain partial home and whole home standby generators to give you and your family piece of mind when it's needed most. Never be left in the dark especially during times of natural disasters or those pesky periodic brownouts or blackouts. Your Generator Connection is a full service Generac , sales, installation, service, and warranty dealer read lessRecent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time. Found problem quickly and fixed. Part was under warranty so no charge. I had my first generator installed when residential units first were available in 1999. I needed a new unit in 2005 and found a company who installed it. In 2014 unit failed to start during a power failure at 10:30 pm on a Friday night . I called for service to that company and got an servicing service and no return call. I called generator connection and received call back in 10 minutes. It was the owner who was out with family and while at that time I wasn’t a customer he arrived in a snow storm and in dress clothes found the problem. Went to shop and returned with work truck and a temporary fix so I had electricity and heat. Work crew arrived at 7:00am and did permanent repairs and upgraded to prevent this problem from reoccurring. I use them for annual maintenance and are always keeping unit in perfect shape read lessWayne R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
Electricians in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A T EMMETT LLC2028 E STATE RD
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL AIR GROUP1470 S Danbury Rd C
Port Clinton, Ohio
- All Air Heating Group Inc.50 Prospect Street
- Anthony Hatfield Electric408 Center Street
- ASAP Electric54 Franklin St
- A T EMMETT LLC
- B&B Services LLC909 Main St
- B3 electrical 7508 State Route 314
- Bath R Us1213 MEDINA RD
- BAYSIDE COMFORT INC280 S BRIDGE RD A
Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio
- Bazar Home Improvements3541 W RoseBud Dr
Port Clinron, Ohio
- Black River Radon273 Township Road 391
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Bryjess Services
- Buckeye Builders & Contractors LLC2019 St Rte 99
- B&B Services LLC
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- Family Electric9009 Cherry Rd
- Family First corporate LLC3133 W 103rd St
- FIRELANDS MECHANICAL HTG & AC5100 EAST HARBOR RD
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Firelands Renovations LLC
- Fresch Electric Inc.1414 Milan Rd
- Friend installs40871 State Route 18
- F&J home remodeling llc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Radiant Windows LLC101 N Benton St
Oak HARBOR, Ohio
- Radiant Windows LLC
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Basement Guys
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250