Millard Electronics

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2008

4.4

TV Repair
Camcorder Repair

Repair of home video and audio equipment, Repair of car video and audio equipment, Repair of Classic/Antique audio, Repair of concert/stage audio equipment. Warranty authorized for most major brands. Authorized for most 3rd party warranty contracts. Technicians average 15 years experience. TV service calls $95+tax, Carry-in diagnostics charges for TV TV up to and including 32" $25+tax Carry-in TV from 33" to 42" $35+tax Carry-in TV 43" and up $50+tax Audio Carry-in diagnostics $50+tax Camcorder diagnostics $45+tax VCR diagnostics $30+tax MW Residential diagnostics Carry-in $35+tax MW Commerical diagnostics Carry-in $45+tax...

Managing the ever increasing technology options throughout the home can become overwhelming. Our systems put you back in command of these technologies by bringing together control of electronics, home theater, whole-house audio, lighting, security, and HVAC into one, simple interface. Whether in-wall or wireless, the products we offer provide tremendous flexibility, allowing for a control interface tailored to your automation needs.

UNIVERSAL ELECTRIC MIDWEST specializes in Home, Business, Retail, and Commercial mixed use properties. Universal Electric has been serving Omaha and Council Bluffs for over 10 years, delivering personalized attention and unmatched customer satisfaction.

10/11/2017

Couldn't fix it. Parts were already obsolete after 5 years. Never buy a Samsung. Millard Electronics did great.

Description of Work
55 inch Samsung flat screen TV went out.

11/11/2016

Very fast and professional. The problem was diagnosed the same day, replacement part was ordered, and the TV was repaired one week later as they estimated.

Description of Work
Panasonic 55" TV - replaced a bad SS board.

01/22/2016

03/22/2015

It went great. They showed me that everything was working as it should. They then followed up with several emails to help me set-up the gear back home. They were very patient. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They set-up my 40" flat-panel and AV Receiver at the shop to check out a problem I was having with on-screen display.

12/30/2013

Millard Electronics was hired to fix my projector. The screen was shining blue I explained this to Lauren at Millard Electronics and to the service tech. They said that they would order a new bulb. The service tech changed the bulb that cost $377.74 plus a $100.00 service fee. The service tech stated that the projector was working, and that I had a 90 day service guarantee. We then watched the TV ...

Description of Work
I called them because my projector was shining a blue huge, they felt it was the bulb, they ordered one and changed it out.

Category home theater design,tv repair

This customer is not telling the truth in this review. The customer initialed called and spoke to one of my employees and then called again and spoke to I regarding this TV. They asked if we service Sony Projector TVs. We informed them that we do not work on Sony Projector TVs. Customer would have to call Sony and setup a return authorization to ship the unit into them for repair. Customer then st...

TV repair in-home or carry-in. Stereo system repair, carry-in. Antique audio repair, carry-in. Commercial audio repair, carry-in. Audio production equipment repair, carry-in.

Do not install home theatre systems. Do not mount flat panel TVs on walls.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express