Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Omaha, NE
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Omaha
- Handyman Connection of ChesterfieldThey were excellent. We had a really short time frame and he got all the work done around other service providers. He did a really good job and he was really patient. He was very professional and accommodating.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeThe technician arrived on time and went to work right away. The work was completed in a timely fashion.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeChristian showed up on time. Was very friendly yet professional. Problem was not as extensive as I thought it would be so charged me lest than quote on phone. So honest also. Christian also did work at our daughter's house and we were highly satisfied with that work also.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeThe service rep was on time, super polite, and performed the lock swaps in less than 20 minutes. I could not have been happier with the price either.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeShane was right on time and went right to work. About 30 minutes later, he was done with all our doors. He was very courtesous and friendly. I would use him again if I was in need of a locksmith.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeThis is the company to hire when you have an issue with a safe or lock. They are professional, reliable and punctual. I would not hesitate to consult them for any future security- related problem in my home or business.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeOn time, friendly and fast. Work was done at a fair price. We will definitely call again the next time we need this kind of work done.
- CARL JARL GROUPMy house was on the market and someone during a showing decided to try the lock handle on the garage. It locked all right. :-) Unfortunately I didn't have a key and the lock had been unused for so long it wouldn't unlock anyway. The locksmith from Carl Jarl was quick and knowledgeable. He gave me some options and the price of each. I would use this company again read less
- Elmer's Lock & SafeShane showed up on time, completed the work according to instruction and charged a very reasonable rate. I couldn't be more pleased.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeI called Shane on Monday and he was out on Tuesday morning. Had everything fixed within 20 minutes. I will definitely use Shane and Elmer's again.
Locksmiths in Omaha
- Business Description:Elmer's Lock & Safe provides reliable, friendly, and professional Locksmith services at very competitive prices. We stand behind our workmanship and maintain a high level of client satisfaction. At Elmer's Lock & Safe we have a fully equipped mobile machine shop that can handle all of you locksmithing needs with very fast response times read lessRecent Review:They were very nice to us and very helpful !daniel p.
- Business Description:HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS, PEST CONTROL, CARPET CLEANING AND LOCKSMITHING.Recent Review:The biggest mistake I made when buying a home was to hire AmeriSpec for a home inspection. At first, I thought they were great, but the warning signs began before I closed on the house. The garbage disposal that supposedly didn’t work (which I stipulated the seller fix) was actually a faulty outlet. Then the day I moved in, I had the master bedroom light on for 10 minutes & it started to flash like a strobe light. I had an electrician come in. It was a $220 fix that I was told should have been caught in a basic home inspection. Now, less than a month in the house, I turned a hose on. Water began to pour out rapidly from inside & under the siding of the house. I called the inspector, he said he checked it & it was fine. That made no sense, so I called the company. The owner responded in an email denying responsibility & saying protocol was followed & included a photo of a running spigot —but it was of my backyard hose, not the one that doesn’t work. And when I looked back into the paperwork, it said the front hose bib was “inoperable” but I was never told that when the technician walked through the house with me, explaining any defects. It is an estimated $300-$400 to fix. This is not to mention a broken evaporator fan motor in the refrigerator, a leaking toilet, and totally clogged gutters & drain spouts that I also knew nothing about. I don’t think I’ve ever written a negative review for any company, but if you need a home inspection, please stay clear of AmeriSpec read lessMary S.
- Business Description:Millard Lumber supplies and installs building materials and decor for all of your home needs. With an extensive selection of products and services, we are here to help you complete all your projects. Our Mission Statement: The employees, supervisors and management of Millard Lumber Inc. work together as a team in a mutually dignified manner to profitably provide quality building materials and services which consistently exceed the expectations of our Customers. The hours listed here on Ang.. read lessRecent Review:The cabinets were really nice, arrived on time and were complete. The counter top was not cut straight where it met up with the wall leaving a gap. <br />Scott C.
- Business Description:CFS Insurance values the agent-client relationship and we realize as life changes and choices are made; your insurance needs change to. Because of this we conduct and strongly encourage annual and life event reviews. We want to visit with you when these events happen in your life; adoption or birth of a child, child(ren) turn(s) 16 and obtain's a Drivers License, death of a Partner, Spouse or Significant Other, divorce, engagement, home purchase, marriage, or retirement read less
- Business Description:"Getting the automotive, commercial and residential locksmith services you need in Chalco just got easier now that you know the name of the most reliable and effective service provider, Locksmith Pro Chalco. At Locksmith Pro Chalco we are able to provide effective locksmith services because of the locksmith technicians that we work with. Our locksmith technicians are the best in and around Chalco. They are all hand selected because of their qualifications and experience. You can be confident .. read less
- Business Description:402 Lockout LLC is a locally owned company dedicated to providing honest and professional Locksmith services. We are open 24/7 for your convenience. We offer a full range of Locksmith services including: Unlocks, New Car Keys Made, Duplicate Keys, Transponder Car Keys, Key Programming, New House Keys, Masterkey Systems, Key Fobs, Remotes, and more read less
- Business Description:Tom Sutko purchased Leapin Lizard Locksmiths in spring 2010 when he also purchased the Omaha and Lincoln offices of AmeriSpec Home Inspections and TNT Termite Services. Since that time, the team for all three companies has grown to a group of more than 20 professionals read lessRecent Review:Chris was amazing ! Cleaned up after himself , on time and very nice !Angie C.
- Business Description:Founded in 1969, Sid Meridith and Lois Meridith began Security Equipment Inc. as a family enterprise. "I had no employees and no customers," he said. Things have certainly changed as the company now services over 14,000 residential and commercial accounts. SEi has over 125 employees with numerous years of experience and technical expertise and has opened full-service offices in Lincoln, Des Moines and Kansas City. SEi's belief in prompt, efficient service and concern for our customers' comple.. read less
- Business Description:Towing and Recovery
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Fort Calhoun
locksmiths in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 402 Lockout2028 N 71st St
- 402 Lockout
- A LOCKSMITH13211 FORT ST
- AAA NEBRASKA910 N 96TH ST 100
- Able Locksmiths24 S 7th St.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Accurate Locksmiths, Inc10824 Cottonwood Ln
- Affordable Solutions Inc4203 S. 87th St.
- Affordable Solutions Inc.1609 Ridgeview Dr
- Aksarben Locksmiths LLC3413 S 122nd st
- All Around Mobile Oil Service1014 14th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION14920 A Cir
- At Your Service Locksmiths IncorporatedPO BOX 27658
- A LOCKSMITH
- MILLARD LUMBER12900 I St
- MILLARD LUMBER
- Omaha Locksmith148 N 19th St
- Omaha Locksmith
- Pop A Lock4503 S 88th St
- Pop A Lock
- USA Pro Locksmiths14455 Harrison St
- USA Pro Locksmiths
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St