Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Omaha, NE
There are 21 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Omaha
- Major DrainBrent did an excellent job clearing our basement drain. He was professional, courteous and answered all our questions patiently. Services were provided on a Sunday with a quick response time. We appreciate Major Drain and will definitely use them again.
- Advantage PlumbingThis is the second time we have used Advantage Plumbing and have been very satisfied both times. Did the necessary work fast and efficiently. Highly recommend them.
- Major DrainMajor Drain made quick work of cleaning my main drain. They really know what they are doing and my place was nice and clean when they left. I couldn't possibly have rented an auger and done the job as well. I do a lot of home remodelling and I know when it makes sense to call the pros in their field
- Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & ElectricalBrilliantly. It was SO clogged and water gushing out everywhere! They came on a Saturday pretty quickly and fixed the whole problem. Yay.
- Equisure Inspectors - Drain Cleaning & PlumbingAn absolutely great experience. On time, very friendly and professional. I will be using Scott and his team at Equisure for all my future plumbing needs as well as recommending them to anyone in need of a plumbing professional.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of OmahaWork done fast. Guys were nice. Adrian and Bart did a great job. Just expensive for less than an hours worth of work.
- In Law PlumbingThe technician was very professional and educated me on the do’s and don’t (s) of the problem caused. That was worth a trip charge itself to save money in the future. Peace of mind at a fair price is what In Law Plumbing delivered. In Law Plumbing was recommended to me by another company I used. When I looked them up on the internet, Bernie, was asking people to go on Angie’s and give them a review. Asking to be reviewed sold me with an A on Angie’s List. Who asks for reviews if your work isn’t highly performed? Only a company who is confidently providing excellent service! I have contacted Bernie to use In Law again very soon
- Advantage PlumbingHe was very professional. The only thing is when we received the bill, there was an extra charge for driving to Council Bluffs, an extra $50. This was not discussed when getting the quote. The work was very professional. He was very friendly.
- Major DrainWe were desperate. Major Drain sent a tech after hours. He arrived when promised and worked for 90 minutes to clear the drain. We are very grateful.
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGI was extremely pleased with my service technician. He was prompt, knowledgeable and informative. He keep me in formed so I could make decisions. I will use again and highly highly recommend.
Drain Cleaning Companies in Omaha
- Business Description:We are a sewer and drain cleaning company with many years of experience, our main priority is to help each customer get full use of their sewer or drain back, and to leave with the job accomplished and clean.Recent Review:They did a excellent job. They are reasonably priced, do great work and clean up the mess. I recommend there service and if I ever need anything done again I will call them.Tom R.
- Business Description:Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Hired them to repair a faulty shower faucet. I told them what the problem was and they came without the proper tools or parts. Then they charged me time to go get the tools! Then they inflated their travel time and work time (they were present less than 90 minutes and charged me for over 2 hours plus travel, plus time to get parts/tools). Ridiculous service and unforgivable cheats. Oh, and Dan "trained" his partner on MY TIME. And that "hefty" partner stank to high heaven. YuckKamran D.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large re..Recent Review:The sub contractor they referred to complete the job was FANTASTIC.Julie S.
- Business Description:For quality repairs to your water heaters, water filtration systems, trenchless sewer replacements, toilet clogs, leaky pipes, drain cleaning, and much more, American Rooter Plumbing in Omaha is the team to trust. The expert plumbers enjoy the ability to provide our customers with multiple options to allow them to make the best buying decision. In fact, our professionalism sets us apart, and our fully licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are ready to put their knowledge and commitment to..Recent Review:Josh and Mike did an amazing job replacing our garbage disposal. They were quick and easy to work with. Thank youGuadalupe C.
- Business Description:Young company looking to do great work at an affordable price. I take pride in my work, as I do in my word. If your not Happy, don't pay a dime. Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Show support and Give us a callRecent Review:Fernando was very helpful and courteous. He seemed to know exactly what to do to safely connect the natural gas grill to the existing gas outlet. He even provided materials for disassembly when winter weather arrivesKathryn C.
- Business Description:Eyman delivers affordable and reliable plumbing, heating and A/C services to commercial and residential clients. Serving Omaha, NE, and the surrounding areas since 1957, Eyman’s skilled technicians will test and service your Heating and air conditioning system to make sure your family stays warm this winter and cool as a spring breeze all summer long. Eyman services include: • Heating and A/C unit repair and service • Hot water heaters repair, replacement and service • Utilities like sewe..Recent Review:we've used them for a couple of years for plumbing problems in our house. They are consistent, experienced and reliable. They call about 1/2 hour before they come and show up when they say they will. We've had several plumbers over this period and they all were helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Terry just finished a job for us today and he was greatJames F.
- Business Description:A Lincoln, Nebraska based employee owned company serving the Capital City and surrounding areas since 1952. Bryant offers heating and air, plumbing and electrical services. Whether you need a furnace tune up, water heater replaced or new lighting installed Bryant is here to serve you. Bryant also provide the same trusted services for commercial properties. Bryant is also here for emergency 24/7 services because some things just can't wait. Give us a call and find out why Bryant Air Conditioni..Recent Review:They went above and beyond with their service, I call them to ask them to check if I could install a Washer Dryer in my kitchen. they came and thier quote was quite high that I couldn't really believe but got the scheduled for work next weekSue Y.
- Business Description:If you have a clogged drain on your home or office building, call Omaha Drain. We offer Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, camera Inspection, and Sewer Repair. Give us a call (402) 740-1777Recent Review:It went very well. Collin and Jesse did an amazing job. They were punctual, professional and courteous. I would absolutely recommend them.Charles N.
- Business Description:Paul The Plumber is family owned & operated. We have been servicing the Omaha & surrounding areas for over 15 years. We are licensed, insured and bonded. We strive to satisfy every customer every time to create lasting relationships. We want to be your plumber for lifeRecent Review:Prior to calling Paul we had two plumbers attempt to fix it. They did not fix leak. Paul completed task first time. I have used Paul many times since. I have always been satisfied.William S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned plumbing business with a goal to provide great customer service along with excellent workmanship at affordable prices. We offer Military and Senior discounts.Recent Review:We have used In-Law Plumbing before. We have been very happy with their service, promptness and timeliness.Alice G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Fort Calhoun
drain cleaning companies in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Plumbing & Drain Service6408 S 177th St
- A Man and A Pipe Wrench8413 S 64th Ave
- A&M Cleaning Service3546 N 176th Plz
- AAA Sewer & Drain2713 Cape Horn Circle
- Absolute Drain SolutionsP.O. Box #1422
- ACKRON APPLIANCE SERVICE & SALES4817 SOUTH 24TH STREET
- ACTION ROOTERPO BOX 34206
- Advantage Plumbing6056 Wenninghoff Rd
- Aksarben ARS7070 S 108th St
- All City Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning4541 N 85th St
- All Star Plumbing & Drain Services, LLC607 2nd St
- American Rooter Plumbing7065 Maple St
- A & A Plumbing & Drain Service
- BACKLUND PLUMBING6215 Grover St
- BANG PLUMBING10811 N 76TH PL
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing14302 C Cir
- Big Birge Plumbing2315 N 203rd St
- BILL'S MECHANICAL SVC6304 EVANS ST
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Omaha1406 Veterans Dr
- Botanica Horticulture & Home1308 Atlas St
- Bryant Air Conditioning And Heating Co5401 Cornhusker Hwy
- Burton A/C Heating Plumbing & More5010 F St
- BACKLUND PLUMBING
- Dan Fay Plumbing4132 N 92nd Ave
- DAN KRACHT PLUMBING INC4848 S 120th St Ste 300
- Dan Ostronic Plumbing3709 S 52nd St
- DAVE JANKE PLUMBING15013 GROVER ST
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Discount Sewer and Drain4027 N 211th St
- Drain DaddyPO Box 31643
- DRAIN DOCTOR SEWER & DRAIN2602 N 122ND CIR
- Drain M.D. LLC
- Drain Worx / CopperSulfateCrystals.comP.O. BOX 540574
- DRAINSMITH2122 AVE K
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- DUNDEE PLUMBING SERVICE8648 KEYSTONE DR
- Dan Fay Plumbing
- HEMMINGER'S HANDYMAN SVC15141 Rock Creek Dr
- HEMMINGER'S HANDYMAN SVC
- Major Drain7914 Dodge St #345
- Malloy Plumbing Inc8802 Military Rd
- MCCANN PLUMBING SVC INC7303 S 85TH ST
La Vista, Nebraska
- McCarthys One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning14302 C Cir
- Micro Plumbing, Inc.8988 J ST
- MIKE PLAMBECK PLUMBING11601 S 234TH ST
- Mike's Plumbing Inc.1704 Madison Street
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Omaha14503 Grover St Suite 107
- Major Drain
- Ready RooterPO Box 856
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Red D Plumbing2501 S 32nd Ave
- Robert A. Walsh Consulting10305 Ohio St.
- Rooter-Man of Omaha20202 Patton St.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services7941 Drexel St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup7941 Drexel Street
- Ready Rooter
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain CleaningP.O. Box 27898
- SCHROEDER PLUMBING INC7515 N 216TH ST
- Service Omaha3063 S 49th Ave Unit B
- Service One9335 J St
- Southside Plumbing2230 S. 27th
- Southside Plumbing, LLC2230 S. 27TH ST.
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Terrys Plumbing823 Military Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- The Drain Whisperer LLC8103 N 147th St.
- The Loveland Company415 South 217th St
- THINNES PLUMBING6610 GARVIN ST
- Tripps' Services123 State St
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Tritz Plumbing Inc4718 S 135th St
- Two Men And A Snake14919 A Cir
- Terrys Plumbing
- Winfrey Plumbing of Omaha102 S 200th St
- Winfrey Plumbing of Omaha