From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Omaha, NE
There are 13 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Omaha
- Storm IrrigationI was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.
- Storm IrrigationI have used Storm Irrigation for several years. Jake is on time, gets the job and answers all my questions. He always does a great job and I will continue to use this company. I recommend him to everyone.
- Storm IrrigationJake was here to fix my Rainbird sprinklers. He arrived promptly and listen to my problem and fixed the system at a very reasonable cost. I had been a customer of a competing vendor for more than 20 years but decided to try Angie’s List for an alternative service party because I had trouble getting prompt replies and service and partly cost and competence. I am very very pleased I found Storm Irrigation and Jake through Angie’s List and will continue to be a loyal customer. If you need repair service, maintenance or installation I highly recommend Storm Irrigation and Jake
- Storm IrrigationHe was actually early for appointment got right to work was done quickly and efficiently. Always happy with his work and I’m glad to have him back every fall and spring. Highly recommend!
- Storm IrrigationExcellent service. They responded quickly to my request. We set up a time and they communicated with me the entire time. I had to reschedule and they were happy to do so and set a time to come out. They were on time and walked me through what the issue was with my system and explained everything. They made adjustments to my sprinkler heads and I was 100% satisfied with everything. I won't use another company again for my sprinkler needs. Very happy with the service
- Storm IrrigationJake with Storm Irrigation is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable. We bought a new house and he has installed both the lawn sprinkler system and the outdoor landscaping lights. Both work excellently, and the lighting is arrestingly beautiful…well worth the investment. Jake gets the work done reliably and fast, very low maintenance, and is a perfectionist. I highly recommend Storm Irrigation to everyone. (Most recently): I’ve now purchased everything that Storm Irrigation offers, from sprinkler system to landscaping lights to rain gutter drainage system and now a bubbling rock. All are outstanding. Jake installs everything quickly and thoroughly with no hassles. If I need a service call, it is handled quickly and the problem is fixed right away. The prices are fair and the company is very trustworthy. What I first said 10 months ago (above) is still true today: You can’t go wrong with Storm Irrigation
- Aries Plumbing IncI have used them before. They came out right away to give me an estimate, which was fair. When they did the work, they did exactly what they said they were going to do and went really above and beyond. I was a little worried, but they exceeded my expectations and stuck to their estimate. They gave me advice and help with things we might come back on, and they didn’t charge me any more. They did a great job. Everything was fixed and works, so I just feel like he is super knowledgeable
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGOf all the plumbing firms that I worked with (estimates discussion of work, etc.) in resolving my issue (broken sewer main near street). The staff at Backlund were the only ones that seemed fully honest and forthright in discussion of the potential cost of the work. Once the work was done it was accomplished quickly, and fully resolved my drain backup issues. As it turns out, the electric utility (OPPD) had damaged the sewer, and ended up paying for the work, but the people at Backlund were extremely helpful in expediting the process. Beginning to end (including sidewalk replacement and reseeding of turf) the whole process only took a couple of weeks
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGOur kitchen sink clogged on Christmas eve so I called and left a message. They responded with a call at 8 a.m. on the 26th of December. By 10 that morning they had a technician, Mike, out to unclog the drain. He was very professional and had the sink unclogged in about 20 minutes. He said, and I could see, that we needed a plumber out to properly reattach things. He did temporarily seal things back up. Then we scheduled a 1 p.m. appointment for the plumber to come on Tuesday the 30th. On Tuesday they called to say that they had a plumber, Chad, who could be out earlier than planned If I would like and I said sure! Within an half hour after the call he arrived. It took him about an hour and now out kitchen sink is back, better than ever. What was so amazing is that I'd never done business with them before and they were as attentive to me as though I'd been with them for years. They also told me that they were working with only a skeleton crew due to the holidays. I'm grateful they treated me as they did and they'll be the company I call for any future plumbing needs
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGI've used Backlund for several years. As always, they arrived when they said that they would and their price is better than anybody else's out there that I've tried. Granted, I've not tried all of the mom n pop places, but of the big guys, these guys are the best, in my opinion. The guys are always very professional. I would absolutely recommend them
Drain Pipe Installers in Omaha
- Business Description:Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Hired them to repair a faulty shower faucet. I told them what the problem was and they came without the proper tools or parts. Then they charged me time to go get the tools! Then they inflated their travel time and work time (they were present less than 90 minutes and charged me for over 2 hours plus travel, plus time to get parts/tools). Ridiculous service and unforgivable cheats. Oh, and Dan "trained" his partner on MY TIME. And that "hefty" partner stank to high heaven. YuckKamran D.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not workRecent Review:Our project went great, JP Painting did a fantastic job. They were professional, trustworthy and honest. We would recommend 10/10 times.Colin H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 25 years ServiceOne is your One Simple Solution... With over 90 employees ready to HELP, we are your friends, family and neighbors. Our Residential and Commercial Service Departments employ highly trained technicians, who are licensed, bonded and insured. We guarantee your 100% satisfactionRecent Review:They fixed the furnace instead of us having to go buy a new one. Which saved us about $4,000.00. Our experience was really good. They took the time to explain everything to my husband and gave us a really good price and saved us moneyCindy S.
- Business Description:Backlund Plumbing is one of Omaha's oldest and most respected plumbing companies. Backlund Plumbing started in Omaha in 1939 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected plumbing companies in the area. Today we have over 30 professional licensed plumbers and customer service representatives, a fleet of fully equipped residential and commercial plumbing trucks and a 10,000 ft warehouse. One thing that has stayed consistent is customer satisfaction. Backlund Plumbing is known for h..Recent Review:We trusted backlund to ensure the lift station in our house was functioning properly and in good condition before agreeing to purchase our house. $1200 later someone named Jake said it was good to go. So we agreed with the purchase of the house. A month later it stopped working and our laundry room flooded. When we called backlund they said Jake no longer works there and sent someone else out. They took one look at the lift station and said it was at the end of its life and needed to be replaced. BACKLUND FAILED TO DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION BEFORE WE PURCHASED OUR HOUSE. They did a patch up job so it seemed to function for the sale. Given we can not afford a new 5k lift station we asked if they would patch it up again. They got some new parts re used some old parts of another lift station and billed us $1200. So now we are $2400 in to what should have just been 5k in the first place. They should have replaced it initially because now when everything is said and done we will have nearly $7500 invested in this lift station instead of what should have just been 5k to begin with. The parts they purchased will just be replaced because everything would come with the new lift station. On top of that we were billed 6 hours for an electrician who missed a rusted out pipe that connects the lift station from inside to outside. If you spend 6 hours trying to figure out why something does not work you think they would actually examine what they are trying to fix. Unbelievable. We are taking our issue to the better business bureauAsia S.
- Business Description:Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insur..Recent Review:I was not notified they were coming. I just happened to see him heading for the controls. i had to stop him so I could shut the system down.Paul S.
- Business Description:Quality Irrigation specializes in installation, maintenance and repair of residential sprinkler systems and irrigation systems. Since 2003, our dedicated irrigation specialists have been keeping Omaha’s lawns and landscaping green and growing. Whether you need a new sprinkler system installed, or have one in need of repair, count on the reliable service from an irrigation company you can trust. Awards and accolades include: Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award 5 Years in a Row • Voted B..Recent Review:I have several works done by them, overall I am satisfied their work and greatly appreciate their service. Their people are nice and professional.JayJay F.
- Business Description:Young company looking to do great work at an affordable price. I take pride in my work, as I do in my word. If your not Happy, don't pay a dime. Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Show support and Give us a callRecent Review:Fernando was very helpful and courteous. He seemed to know exactly what to do to safely connect the natural gas grill to the existing gas outlet. He even provided materials for disassembly when winter weather arrivesKathryn C.
- Business Description:Equisure InspectorsRecent Review:An absolutely great experience. On time, very friendly and professional. I will be using Scott and his team at Equisure for all my future plumbing needs as well as recommending them to anyone in need of a plumbing professionalRick B.
- Business Description:At Major Drain, we’re focused on providing our services with the highest standard of quality at a fair affordable price. We also believe every customer deserves friendly and prompt service, especially since we know drain, sewer, and plumbing problems often bring our customers a lot of stress. Major Drain is determined to provide all our services with the highest quality, fairest price, and best attitude so that our Omaha area customers know they can relax as soon as they give us a callRecent Review:Brent did an excellent job clearing our basement drain. He was professional, courteous and answered all our questions patiently. Services were provided on a Sunday with a quick response time. We appreciate Major Drain and will definitely use them againMargaret S.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Adrian was amazing, and did a great job. We just moved from an apartment with plumbing issues to a house with plumbing issues and plumbing problems arose quickly. It was quick, and he got it fixed. He was awesome and professional. Adrian really knew his stuff, and is great to work with. Highly suggest Adrian for not only his knowledge, but his personality and caring to the issue. Good personRuss B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Fort Calhoun
drain pipe contractors in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 402Plumbing Services 6617 Irvington Rd
- 402Plumbing Services
- Dan Fay Plumbing4132 N 92nd Ave
- Dan Fay Plumbing
- Equisure Inspectors - Drain Cleaning & Plumbing7205 N 143rd St
- Equisure Inspectors - Drain Cleaning & Plumbing
- KINETICO OF OMAHA14503 Grover St Suite 104
- KINETICO OF OMAHA
- Major Drain7914 Dodge St #345
- MDanekas Deck Pros 22348 South 35th St.
- Micro Plumbing, Inc.8988 J ST
- Midwest Outdoor Design306 Fairview Cr.
- Millard Sprinkler13235 Chandler Rd Ste C
- Modern Visions Landscaping2929 lynnwood dr
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Omaha14503 Grover St Suite 107
- Major Drain
- PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS2851 WILLITT ST
- PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
- Quality Irrigation15010 A Cir
- Quality Irrigation
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain CleaningP.O. Box 27898
- SCHROEDER PLUMBING INC7515 N 216TH ST
- Service One9335 J St
- Southside Plumbing, LLC2230 S. 27TH ST.
- Storm Irrigation7160 N 164th Avenue Cir
- Strode Excavation1630 Horseshoe Dr
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Uleman Irrigation1725 N 203rd St
- Uleman Irrigation