A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Omaha, NE
There are 19 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Omaha
- Plumbing SpecialtiesThis company is awesome! They are very honest, reasonable and great work. Came exactly when they said they would. Responded to text on a Saturday night after 9:30pm, even gave quote. Great, great service. Recommending them to all my family and friends !
- Dan Fay PlumbingWe had Dan replace our water heater that went out. Came out the next morning and had the new one up and running in about an hour. He was polite and was fair with the cost. Provided recommendations and showed me how to operate it as well. We will be calling Dan for future projects for sure.
- Advantage PlumbingThe owner and his employees were awesome. I was really impressed the response time and how fast they were able to install the water heater. Very pleased and will use them again.
- Red D PlumbingFantastic crew and great work at a reasonable price. I am VERY impressed with the repair that was done and the manner in which it was completed. I have used Red Plumbing before and will again should the need arise. I highly recommend them.
- Advantage PlumbingMike was a pleasure to work with. He showed up on time and put in our new water heater the same day as our problem. Due to the size of the new water heater and the space he had to work in Mike had to get creative but handled it all like a pro. He was very conscientious about my pets and my house, using tarps and watching for animals as they went in and out. All in all one of the best Angie's List experiences I ever had and Advantage will be doing all my plumbing moving forward
- Advantage PlumbingThe worker was almost 5hours late, but he did call and kept me up to date on when he would get there.
- Advantage PlumbingTJ did a great job. He inspected and triple checked everything and cleaned up so well that the utility closet was cleaner after he left than before he arrived. I can't imagine a better experience.
- Advantage PlumbingSpoke to Mike on the phone and explained the problem. Gave me an estimate on the phone...unlike Aksarben Plumbing, where they won't tell you any estimates even if you know what needs replaced. Aksarben prefers to send a technician out, which will cost you $39 just for him showing up. TJ arrived during the time frame Mike said he would...replaced the thermocouple and cleaned the water heater in about an hour...and did it for less than half of what Aksarben quoted me. I would highly recommend Advantage Plumbing to anyone, and should I need pluming work in the future they will be my first call! Thanks Mike
- Advantage PlumbingMike came to do the estimate and was very professional and personable. I received the estimate within a couple of days, and it was very fair. They were able to schedule the work fairly quickly. Ty came and performed the pipe replacement, and called to let me know he was on his way. The job took about 1.5 days overall, and they did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. I'm very happy with the work that was performed, and the overall experience. One think I didn't notice on their estimate was that there is a surcharge for using a credit card as payment. I may have missed it. I ended up writing a check, but for bigger bills that could be problematic -- thank goodness for the home equity line of credit
- Advantage PlumbingWe had a crack in our 50 gallon water heater. I emailed the contact, Mike Luty, and he immediately got back to me by phone. Aaron came out and told us we would need a new water heater. The work was done the next week. Aaron called ahead and arrived around 8am. The work was finished that morning. Aaron did a wonderful job, was professional, friendly and cleaned up. I would definitely use Advantage again
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Omaha
- Business Description:Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Hired them to repair a faulty shower faucet. I told them what the problem was and they came without the proper tools or parts. Then they charged me time to go get the tools! Then they inflated their travel time and work time (they were present less than 90 minutes and charged me for over 2 hours plus travel, plus time to get parts/tools). Ridiculous service and unforgivable cheats. Oh, and Dan "trained" his partner on MY TIME. And that "hefty" partner stank to high heaven. YuckKamran D.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large re..Recent Review:The sub contractor they referred to complete the job was FANTASTIC.Julie S.
- Business Description:Plumbing Specialties has been providing our best services to Omaha and surrounding areas since 2009. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service is guaranteed when you work with us. We are licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing Contractor. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form last..Recent Review:This company is awesome! They are very honest, reasonable and great work. Came exactly when they said they would. Responded to text on a Saturday night after 9:30pm, even gave quote. Great, great service. Recommending them to all my family and friendsBev A.
- Business Description:For quality repairs to your water heaters, water filtration systems, trenchless sewer replacements, toilet clogs, leaky pipes, drain cleaning, and much more, American Rooter Plumbing in Omaha is the team to trust. The expert plumbers enjoy the ability to provide our customers with multiple options to allow them to make the best buying decision. In fact, our professionalism sets us apart, and our fully licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are ready to put their knowledge and commitment to..Recent Review:Josh and Mike did an amazing job replacing our garbage disposal. They were quick and easy to work with. Thank youGuadalupe C.
- Business Description:Young company looking to do great work at an affordable price. I take pride in my work, as I do in my word. If your not Happy, don't pay a dime. Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Show support and Give us a callRecent Review:Fernando was very helpful and courteous. He seemed to know exactly what to do to safely connect the natural gas grill to the existing gas outlet. He even provided materials for disassembly when winter weather arrivesKathryn C.
- Business Description:Backlund Plumbing is one of Omaha's oldest and most respected plumbing companies. Backlund Plumbing started in Omaha in 1939 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected plumbing companies in the area. Today we have over 30 professional licensed plumbers and customer service representatives, a fleet of fully equipped residential and commercial plumbing trucks and a 10,000 ft warehouse. One thing that has stayed consistent is customer satisfaction. Backlund Plumbing is known for h..Recent Review:We trusted backlund to ensure the lift station in our house was functioning properly and in good condition before agreeing to purchase our house. $1200 later someone named Jake said it was good to go. So we agreed with the purchase of the house. A month later it stopped working and our laundry room flooded. When we called backlund they said Jake no longer works there and sent someone else out. They took one look at the lift station and said it was at the end of its life and needed to be replaced. BACKLUND FAILED TO DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION BEFORE WE PURCHASED OUR HOUSE. They did a patch up job so it seemed to function for the sale. Given we can not afford a new 5k lift station we asked if they would patch it up again. They got some new parts re used some old parts of another lift station and billed us $1200. So now we are $2400 in to what should have just been 5k in the first place. They should have replaced it initially because now when everything is said and done we will have nearly $7500 invested in this lift station instead of what should have just been 5k to begin with. The parts they purchased will just be replaced because everything would come with the new lift station. On top of that we were billed 6 hours for an electrician who missed a rusted out pipe that connects the lift station from inside to outside. If you spend 6 hours trying to figure out why something does not work you think they would actually examine what they are trying to fix. Unbelievable. We are taking our issue to the better business bureauAsia S.
- Business Description:Eyman delivers affordable and reliable plumbing, heating and A/C services to commercial and residential clients. Serving Omaha, NE, and the surrounding areas since 1957, Eyman’s skilled technicians will test and service your Heating and air conditioning system to make sure your family stays warm this winter and cool as a spring breeze all summer long. Eyman services include: • Heating and A/C unit repair and service • Hot water heaters repair, replacement and service • Utilities like sewe..Recent Review:we've used them for a couple of years for plumbing problems in our house. They are consistent, experienced and reliable. They call about 1/2 hour before they come and show up when they say they will. We've had several plumbers over this period and they all were helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Terry just finished a job for us today and he was greatJames F.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not workRecent Review:Our project went great, JP Painting did a fantastic job. They were professional, trustworthy and honest. We would recommend 10/10 times.Colin H.
- Business Description:Specializing in electrical work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Bobby B was Very professional and easy to talk to. Work was stellar and in a timely matter. Price was the best out of the 3 quotes others provided. Definitely will hire if I have another project. Recommend!!Tay J.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
What does it mean if your burner won't turn on when your water heater's pilot light is on? By checking a few key elements, you may be able to solve this problem easily.
How big your tankless water heater should be depends on what appliances you use, your desired temperature, and the size of your home. In some cases, you may want to install multiple tankless heaters throughout the house.
Find water heater installers in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Fort Calhoun
water heater installers in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 402Plumbing Services 6617 Irvington Rd
- 402Plumbing Services
- A & A Plumbing & Drain Service6408 S 177th St
- A Man and A Pipe Wrench8413 S 64th Ave
- Accurate Heating & Cooling, Inc.2929 N 204th St
- ACM Heating Cooling and Electrical LLC513 North 27th Street
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- ACORN PLUMBING3606 N 156TH ST SUITE 101
- Advantage Plumbing6056 Wenninghoff Rd
- Aire Serv of Omaha12124 Roberts Rd
- Aksarben ARS7070 S 108th St
- Allis Services16324 Westfield cir
- American Rooter Plumbing7065 Maple St
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Ashdan Construction2242 S 160th St
- A & A Plumbing & Drain Service
- BACKLUND PLUMBING6215 Grover St
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing14302 C Cir
- BENNETT REFRIGERATION INC3352 NORTH 88TH PLAZA
- Big Birge Plumbing2315 N 203rd St
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Omaha1406 Veterans Dr
- Bogardus Plumbing Co20 S 19th St Ste B
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Brooke Peters Master Plumber Inc3120 N 84th Cir
- Bryant Air Conditioning And Heating Co5401 Cornhusker Hwy
- Burton A/C Heating Plumbing & More5010 F St
- BACKLUND PLUMBING
- JC Construction418 n. 4th St. 8
- Jeff Mumm Plumbing2125 S.156th Circle
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
- JP Painting1306 S 9th St
- JRS construction129 hunter ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- JTM Plumbing Service11075 S 204th St
- JC Construction
- Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing2720 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing
- Paul the Plumber9378 N St
- Perfect Plumbing2632 9th Ave
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Phil's Comfort Zone Inc1471 Indian Hills Rd
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS2851 WILLITT ST
- Plumbing Innovations1002 s 51st ave
- Plumbing Specialties20477 S Highway 50
- Paul the Plumber
- Quality Plumbing and Air1022 N County Road 19
- Quality Plumbing and Air
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain CleaningP.O. Box 27898
- Sanctus Plumbing2921 So. 30th St
- SCHROEDER PLUMBING INC7515 N 216TH ST
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1102 E 1st Street
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1414 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Service Guard a Division of Black Hills Energy1600 Windhoek Dr
- Service One9335 J St
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Southside Plumbing, LLC2230 S. 27TH ST.
- Steve Haffke Plumbing245 W Grant St
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain Cleaning