Refacing your kitchen cabinets can give them a new look for less. Your cabinet refacing budget will hinge on what materials you choose, as well as a few other factors. Here, we’ll cover what to expect from your cabinet refacing cost.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Omaha, NE
There are 9 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Omaha
- Brush & Roll Painting12.1.21: Still no reply to the email I sent to owner Fri, 11/19/21 - 12 days later now; after waiting (7) weeks and losing precious time when we could've found someone else to complete the job: Hi Bill, I stopped in today. Was hoping to talk with you in person, so you could hear my tone and that it is truly conversational and respectful - which cannot be heard in typed words. We've run out of time waiting to be put on the schedule - I initially spoke with Jaydon the end of September, during which he stated he believed we could be on the schedule by the end of October, 4 weeks later; for which that seemed a feasible amount of time to wait. I was also told that as soon as we paid a deposit we would be put on the schedule - I paid it within minutes of receiving the invoice from Jaydon after another call I placed inquiring about when we could expect to receive the invoice. I was then told once we had a color match approved we'd be put on the schedule; I bustled on down there dropping off a door for the match. Picked it up soon after being informed it was ready, but it was not the right shade. A new match was made within a day or so, and I bustled down there again to pick it up and confirmed when I got home it was pretty darn close; Lauren then confirmed back to me the next business day that it was as close as she could get, so I sent an email immediately to you confirming it was approved - that was on 10/25. It will be (4) weeks next Monday, since I approved the match. I've tried not to be a nuisance, and only check in periodically 1 1/2 - 2 weeks, so y'all can focus on getting work completed and get to us faster, but also to ensure we were not forgotten since we are a small job. I've received no follow up at all to that 10/25 email, nor to the call I placed to Jaydon a week or so later; begging to be put on the schedule with Thanksgiving quickly approaching. On the other hand, I've received 2 emails in the last week from B&R drumming up new business, with the 1st one on 11/9 stating something to the affect of "Spruce up your living room for the holidays...." I had to chuckle, because I thought, "I'd like to just have our lil kitchen moulding completed by the holidays, how are new jobs of bigger caliber going to get done in time?"... I then received yet another advertisement email from B&R just a few days ago on 11/16; but still no follow up to my email from 10/25 or to my call with Jaydon thereafter asking when we'd be put on the schedule. We are at 7 weeks now since I first contacted B&R - very precious time lost that perhaps someone else could've fit us in sooner. We chose B&R because Jason Bailey, the carpenter we are working with, recommended you to us. We understand you're busy, however we don't deserve this and have met every criteria very promptly, which was asked of us along the way. Thus, we ask of you to keep the deposit - we'll call it a "color match consultation"; but, please share the color match formula with us via email here, as an extension of a "we apologize for the inconvenience of such a long waiting period" gift to us, since Lauren did a very good job with it; so I can purchase the paint and complete it myself. Sincerely
- Precision Painting IncBryan walked around the house with me showing me problem spots and what needed to be done. He was painting the house next door so I got to see his work. He emailed me a professional estimate detailing what would be done. His price was very competitive. He was very helpful in helping me decide on the colors. Bryan and his brother did an excellent job. They were meticulous in taping up all the various parts necessary, windows, lights, etc. I highly recommend Precision Painting for any of your painting needs
- Tray's Painting, Stain & Renovations LLCAwesome experience. Everything was done to my satisfaction and the work was done in a timely manner. Will here for my next project
- Tray's Painting, Stain & Renovations LLCTray came in treated me and my family with the upmost respect. The work done was beyond beautiful and done in a timely manner and he walked me around multiple times to make sure I was satisfied. I would recommend to any body who wants a amazing job done for a fair price to get in touch.
- Josh H - Booking #15864110He took 319 dollars, not paid through Angi, but directly out of my account, he spoke to me once and then never showed up. Angie SUCKS when it comes to getting money back, you have to buy GOLD membership. Which is a very scummy way of doing business.
- GRANITE TRANSFORMATIONSThe experience went very well. I thought that they were very professional. They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
- James Werner II PaintingCabinets look great and was performed on time! They did a great job taping to ensure that no overspray went on walls, glass, or tile.
- Benn Denn PaintingOverall they get an A. They transformed my kitchen. My previous cabinets finish had turned yellow.After their hard work of stripping and staining they brought my kitchen up to date. I had them stain it gray which they had never done before, . they were excited to do something new and different. The results are absolutely beautiful
- Affordable Painting IncMr. Ford was conscientious in the work he performed. He worked unobtrusively and was a real perfectionist. I would highly recommend his services.
- NORTON CUSTOM HOMES INCThe whole project should have only taken 1-2 weeks, but they only worked about 1 day a week, so it took 2-3 months. The quality of the work was OK, until it came to the tile work. He did a mediocre job and did not do the contrasting tile work right, then did a patch job to try to correct it. When I politely expressed the error, he became very rude and argumentative. He mis measured the windows and I am not pleased with the workmanship. My house is built with 2 X 6 but he didn't measure it and assumed the walls were 2 X 4 so had to piece the sills inside. At one point while they were working on the windows, I heard one of the workers say, "I don't care, its not my house." The son of the owner did do a lot of the work and I felt he did a good job with his portion of the job. The owner seemed very pleasant when he came for the estimate, but I will never use this company again and will not recommend them to anyone else. They were not responsive to issues after the work was completed
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Omaha
- Business Description:Fancy Formations LLC is a local company located in Omaha NE. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpentry and Woodworking services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate todayRecent Review:Fancy formations is the best. I ordered so many beautiful and unique home accessories and was so impressed. The owners of the business are very cooperative and professional and the pieces are very eye catching.Zena A.
- Business Description:Construction by Krebs - General Contractors Free estimates - also available for time and material projects. Third generation serving the Omaha area.Recent Review:We had one chance to get this right. We were remodeling our house to sell to move out of the state. We had heard great recommendations from others who used Construction by Mike Krebs. A major project like this could have been fraught with many many problems. Mike is the best general contractor you can choose for a major remodeling project. His subcontractors were excellent to a man. I have no reservation recommending Mike Krebs. Most of us have heard of nightmare stories regarding remodeling projects. For example, people don't show up on time, work is shoddy, or money is demanded and work is not completed. Based upon our experience, I believe you will have no problem at all with Krebs Construction. The quality of our finished product is excellent. <br /Glen T.
- Business Description:Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, custom cabinets + design, storage solutions, kitchen organizers & accessories, and much more. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune or displace you from your home for weeks. We apply our customer service Trustpoints to every project to ensure a hassle-free experience. Serving homeowners in Lincoln, Nebraska. Locally owned & o..
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1982 and have 15 employees on staff. We can take your project from ideas to completion.Recent Review:It went great. Scott's team is very professional, prompt, thorough and helpful. Our designer was Rachel, and she was a tremendous help in selecting everything and offering suggestions. We would've been lost without her! The project manager, Tony, was excellent in keeping things on schedule and going the extra distance to make the end result fantastic. He is an excellent craftsman and very proud of his work, and it shows. Tony made sure everything was cleaned up thoroughly before leaving, even the garage! We really appreciated that there was no unsightly dumpster left in our drive for weeks, like other contractors do. I believe the dumpster was filled and removed within a day or two. Our tile guy was Greg, and he also did a great job. He even explained why he was lying the tile the way he was, and had no problem in answering any questions we had. The company owner, Scott, came by once a week to check on things, and that made us feel like he truly valued our business. He also made some suggestions that greatly improved the functionality of our kitchen, and we knew we were in good hands. Also, although this was a major renovation, we stayed in the house, and Scott's team respected that and worked with us, so it was no big deal. They moved our refrigerator into the dining room and we set up our kitchen there. We have no regrets and are loving our new, beautiful, and functional kitchen! <br /Carolyn W.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not work
- Business Description:Custom painting company. We specialize in High end Residential painting. Interior and ExteriorRecent Review:Bryan walked around the house with me showing me problem spots and what needed to be done. He was painting the house next door so I got to see his work. He emailed me a professional estimate detailing what would be done. His price was very competitive. He was very helpful in helping me decide on the colors. Bryan and his brother did an excellent job. They were meticulous in taping up all the various parts necessary, windows, lights, etc. I highly recommend Precision Painting for any of your painting needsAlex M.
- Business Description:We custom design, manufacture and install beautiful cabinets and storage solutions for your home, which include: Pantries, garages, media walls, entertainment centers, drop zones, laundry rooms, home bars, wine rooms, murphy wall beds, home offices, library walls, floating shelves and of course, reach in closets, children's closets, wall closets and walk in closets.Recent Review:Ken and his staff were professional and willing to work with our existing partitions. We painted the walls and vertical portions of the closet. Ken and his team added new shelving and rods, completely transforming our closet. The shelving is extremely well made and the unique rods allow hangers to slide easily without scratching the finish. We highly recommend Ken and his teamLou G.
- Business Description:Ross is the EmeraldPro Painting professional for your residential and commercial work in the Omaha area. With over years of experience, Ross has the skills, tools, and know-how to get your job done the way you want it, when you want it. EmeraldPro Painting is here to personalize your painting experience and back it up with a 2-year warranty. Click the "Request a Quote" button and let's get started! EmeraldPro Painting Bringing Colors to Life We can provide you with exceptional quality workm..Recent Review:We couldn't be happier! The work was nothing but professional. Our house looks amazing and we are still getting compliments from all of our friends and neighbors. They were quick, courteous and nothing but professional. I would use them again and again, highly recommendJohn B.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bondedRecent Review:Trey was outstanding! He is professional, friendly, helpful, and efficient, as was his team. Throughout the process, he kept us informed every step of the way. We have a three-story historic home, and some professionals shy away from working on it. Trey and his team were all-in from the start. We are looking forward to working with them againPatricia C.
- Business Description:Our customer service and your satisfaction are our top priorities! Call us today for a free estimate at 402-207-2560. Thank you! Registered and Insured Contractors in Nebraska and Iowa, Better Business Bureau Accredited, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Safe Certified FirmRecent Review:We are so happy with the end product of our home. Attention to detail was obviously important to our painters. The paint job was done in a timely manor with out being rushed, and the transformation to our home was amazing. We will definitely use Superb Painting again in the futureDana N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
Staining cabinets first requires removing the old stain if needed, sanding them down, and then applying a new stain. While you can DIY, it’s faster and easier to hire a pro. Here, learn about factors that affect the total cost to stain cabinets.
Painting your kitchen cabinets may take a little elbow grease, but it will give your kitchen a makeover without a lot of money. Here’s how to do it.
Find cabinet refinishers in
cabinet refinishers in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 CALL HANDYMAN1001 N 90th Street Suite A
Omaha, Nebraska 68114
- 1 CALL HANDYMAN
- Dragonfly Landscape2710 Tara Hills St
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503
- Dragonfly Landscape
- EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha12020 SHAMROCK PLZ
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
- EmeraldPro Painting of Omaha
- INT-EX Home Solutions3409 Lynnwood Dr 3409 Lynnwood Dr.
Bellevue, Nebraska 68123
- INT-EX Home Solutions
- MDanekas Deck Pros 22348 South 35th St.
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506
- MDanekas Deck Pros 2
- One Stop Shop >LLC3339 N 109th Plaza
Omaha, Nebraska 68164
- One Stop Shop >LLC
- Precision Painting Inc6729 S 188 St
Omaha, Nebraska 68135
- Precision Painting Inc
- Ultimate Painting Inc5711 S 77th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Ultimate Painting Inc
- Vincent Painting8901 J St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Vincent Painting