You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Omaha, NE
There are 13 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Omaha
- K&J Sewer And DrainFast! Jason did a great job! He was courteous, efficient and very helpful. He cleaned up as he worked. 30 day guarantee also. I highly recommend !
- Major DrainMajor Drain made quick work of cleaning my main drain. They really know what they are doing and my place was nice and clean when they left. I couldn't possibly have rented an auger and done the job as well. I do a lot of home remodelling and I know when it makes sense to call the pros in their field
- Major DrainWe were desperate. Major Drain sent a tech after hours. He arrived when promised and worked for 90 minutes to clear the drain. We are very grateful.
- Advantage PlumbingVery professional & punctual. We requested this service to prevent future problems and they worked with our schedule to be at the house when we could be.
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGI know they've got very good reviews on Angie's List. In fact, we contracted with them because of their reputation on Angie's List so I would just be adding something to the already stellar reviews. They were very knowledgeable and very tidy. The only thing I could call them on is that the job didn't get completed until we brought to their attention that they haven't yet installed the concrete so they dropped the ball a little bit at the end. They deserve the reputation they have
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGFirst, Backlund Plumbing has emergency services after 6 pm, so my recommendation is that they be scheduled during the week. However, they were good about coming out a little after 5 and the serviceman showed up a little early and did not mind waiting till I showed 10 mins later. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the way the plumber happily walked me through the process, gave me useful and unprompted information and was altogether pleasant and knowledgeable. The quality of the service was good and, while a scoping is not a major effort, friends of mine also agree they are the best around. Certainly, from talking with the guy who came out, I would be very willing to call them for any other problems I have. As for the actual scoping, they scoped the line, showed me the video while explaining what we were seeing, and copied the video to one of our computers so that we had a copy of the scoping for future use
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGit went very well - very punctual, courteous, efficient, did a great job - my husband worked with him - the plumber told him some of the parts my husband had used on the kitchen sink drain were incorrect so the plumber replaced them
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGThey have been very good, and they did a good job. They were punctual, and we were satisfied with everything they did. They were average price wise. We weren’t unsatisfied with the price because what they did was not a time consuming work.
- BACKLUND PLUMBINGOur kitchen sink clogged on Christmas eve so I called and left a message. They responded with a call at 8 a.m. on the 26th of December. By 10 that morning they had a technician, Mike, out to unclog the drain. He was very professional and had the sink unclogged in about 20 minutes. He said, and I could see, that we needed a plumber out to properly reattach things. He did temporarily seal things back up. Then we scheduled a 1 p.m. appointment for the plumber to come on Tuesday the 30th. On Tuesday they called to say that they had a plumber, Chad, who could be out earlier than planned If I would like and I said sure! Within an half hour after the call he arrived. It took him about an hour and now out kitchen sink is back, better than ever. What was so amazing is that I'd never done business with them before and they were as attentive to me as though I'd been with them for years. They also told me that they were working with only a skeleton crew due to the holidays. I'm grateful they treated me as they did and they'll be the company I call for any future plumbing needs
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.When I called I presumed that the main sewer line was clogged. I said it was "non-emergency" because the drain was slow not completely stopped. They dispatched Aaron the same day. He had enough time scheduled to clear the main line but first looked at the slow drain in the laundry room. He advised trying to clear the laundry room branch first. It worked wonderfully. I asked what to do for long term maintenance. He was quick to tell us what he advised and more importantly, what chemicals he advised against using. I would definitely use Advantage Plumbing in the future and I plan to recommend them to a neighbor. I will ask for Aaron because he really solved the problem
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Omaha
- Business Description:We are a sewer and drain cleaning company with many years of experience, our main priority is to help each customer get full use of their sewer or drain back, and to leave with the job accomplished and clean.Recent Review:They did a excellent job. They are reasonably priced, do great work and clean up the mess. I recommend there service and if I ever need anything done again I will call them.Tom R.
- Business Description:Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Hired them to repair a faulty shower faucet. I told them what the problem was and they came without the proper tools or parts. Then they charged me time to go get the tools! Then they inflated their travel time and work time (they were present less than 90 minutes and charged me for over 2 hours plus travel, plus time to get parts/tools). Ridiculous service and unforgivable cheats. Oh, and Dan "trained" his partner on MY TIME. And that "hefty" partner stank to high heaven. YuckKamran D.
- Business Description:For quality repairs to your water heaters, water filtration systems, trenchless sewer replacements, toilet clogs, leaky pipes, drain cleaning, and much more, American Rooter Plumbing in Omaha is the team to trust. The expert plumbers enjoy the ability to provide our customers with multiple options to allow them to make the best buying decision. In fact, our professionalism sets us apart, and our fully licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are ready to put their knowledge and commitment to..Recent Review:Josh and Mike did an amazing job replacing our garbage disposal. They were quick and easy to work with. Thank youGuadalupe C.
- Business Description:Young company looking to do great work at an affordable price. I take pride in my work, as I do in my word. If your not Happy, don't pay a dime. Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Show support and Give us a callRecent Review:Fernando was very helpful and courteous. He seemed to know exactly what to do to safely connect the natural gas grill to the existing gas outlet. He even provided materials for disassembly when winter weather arrivesKathryn C.
- Business Description:At Major Drain, we’re focused on providing our services with the highest standard of quality at a fair affordable price. We also believe every customer deserves friendly and prompt service, especially since we know drain, sewer, and plumbing problems often bring our customers a lot of stress. Major Drain is determined to provide all our services with the highest quality, fairest price, and best attitude so that our Omaha area customers know they can relax as soon as they give us a callRecent Review:Brent did an excellent job clearing our basement drain. He was professional, courteous and answered all our questions patiently. Services were provided on a Sunday with a quick response time. We appreciate Major Drain and will definitely use them againMargaret S.
- Business Description:Eyman delivers affordable and reliable plumbing, heating and A/C services to commercial and residential clients. Serving Omaha, NE, and the surrounding areas since 1957, Eyman’s skilled technicians will test and service your Heating and air conditioning system to make sure your family stays warm this winter and cool as a spring breeze all summer long. Eyman services include: • Heating and A/C unit repair and service • Hot water heaters repair, replacement and service • Utilities like sewe..Recent Review:we've used them for a couple of years for plumbing problems in our house. They are consistent, experienced and reliable. They call about 1/2 hour before they come and show up when they say they will. We've had several plumbers over this period and they all were helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Terry just finished a job for us today and he was greatJames F.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large re..Recent Review:The sub contractor they referred to complete the job was FANTASTIC.Julie S.
- Recent Review:It was great, they were very professional, on time, dependable and trustworthy.Dale W.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award wining.Recent Review:Previous owner had installed two water heaters. Replaced water heaters with one device and capped plumbing for second device.Todd L.
- Business Description:Backlund Plumbing is one of Omaha's oldest and most respected plumbing companies. Backlund Plumbing started in Omaha in 1939 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected plumbing companies in the area. Today we have over 30 professional licensed plumbers and customer service representatives, a fleet of fully equipped residential and commercial plumbing trucks and a 10,000 ft warehouse. One thing that has stayed consistent is customer satisfaction. Backlund Plumbing is known for h..Recent Review:We trusted backlund to ensure the lift station in our house was functioning properly and in good condition before agreeing to purchase our house. $1200 later someone named Jake said it was good to go. So we agreed with the purchase of the house. A month later it stopped working and our laundry room flooded. When we called backlund they said Jake no longer works there and sent someone else out. They took one look at the lift station and said it was at the end of its life and needed to be replaced. BACKLUND FAILED TO DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION BEFORE WE PURCHASED OUR HOUSE. They did a patch up job so it seemed to function for the sale. Given we can not afford a new 5k lift station we asked if they would patch it up again. They got some new parts re used some old parts of another lift station and billed us $1200. So now we are $2400 in to what should have just been 5k in the first place. They should have replaced it initially because now when everything is said and done we will have nearly $7500 invested in this lift station instead of what should have just been 5k to begin with. The parts they purchased will just be replaced because everything would come with the new lift station. On top of that we were billed 6 hours for an electrician who missed a rusted out pipe that connects the lift station from inside to outside. If you spend 6 hours trying to figure out why something does not work you think they would actually examine what they are trying to fix. Unbelievable. We are taking our issue to the better business bureauAsia S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
If you’re considering getting your sewer line replaced or repaired, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. We’ll cover tips and strategies to prepare for a new sewer line, along with mistakes you should avoid.
It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Carter Lake
- Council Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Fort Calhoun
sewer cleaning companies in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 402Plumbing Services 6617 Irvington Rd
- 402Plumbing Services
- A1 COMMERCIAL CLEANING LINCOLN501 Park Ave
- AAA Sewer & Drain2713 Cape Horn Circle
- ACTION ROOTERPO BOX 34206
- Advantage Plumbing6056 Wenninghoff Rd
- Aksarben ARS7070 S 108th St
- All Star Plumbing & Drain Services, LLC607 2nd St
- American Rooter Plumbing7065 Maple St
- A1 COMMERCIAL CLEANING LINCOLN
- Dan Fay Plumbing4132 N 92nd Ave
- DAN KRACHT PLUMBING INC4848 S 120th St Ste 300
- Discount Sewer and Drain4027 N 211th St
- Drain DaddyPO Box 31643
- DRAIN DOCTOR SEWER & DRAIN2602 N 122ND CIR
- Drain Worx / CopperSulfateCrystals.comP.O. BOX 540574
- DRAINSMITH2122 AVE K
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- DUNDEE PLUMBING SERVICE8648 KEYSTONE DR
- Dan Fay Plumbing
- EYMAN PLUMBING HEATING & AIR8506 S 117TH ST
La Vista, Nebraska
- EYMAN PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
- First Underground Inc.25409 Mill rd
- First Underground Inc.
- Gretna Plumbing & Drain Services988 Burns Pl
- Gretna Plumbing & Drain Services
- Liberty Plumbing2673 N 125th Ave
- Liberty Plumbing
- Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing2720 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing
- Quality Plumbing and Air1022 N County Road 19
- Quality Plumbing and Air
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain CleaningP.O. Box 27898
- S.O.S. Sewer and Drain Cleaning