Adding gas to a lawn mower can lead to injuries if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, learn tips to add gas safely to your mower.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Omaha, NE
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Omaha
- Pruitt Outdoor PowerThe service manager George went above and beyond on my behalf. Even though my mower was out of warranty a few months. Let me say he got Troy built to to agree to replace my mower. But he told me because of a manufacturer defect the new mower would eventually experience the same problem. George then offered to fix the mower and correct the issue with a part the they would add and weld, so the problem wouldn't reoccur. Troy built took their time sending the parts, but as soon as they got in. I got my mower back with no charge to me. George really went above and beyond on my behalf. So as far as I am concern they have a customer for life. Don't hesitate to select this business for your lawn care needs. This is the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth
- DENNY'S FIX-ITChipper shredder wouldn't start. Was told it could take up to a week to repair. They called 5 hours later and it was done. The exhaust valve was stuck open. They went through, cleaned up the unit, and tuned it up (as requested by me). The machine runs better than new!
- DENNY'S FIX-ITI dropped off my mower and the next day they had it done. I was expecting it would take around a week, but I didn't need it back right away. The price was much less than I anticipated since I was expecting the starter needed to be replaced. Instead they lubricated and re-calibrated the starter. Now it starts on the first pull like it's supposed to
- J & J Small Engine ServiceI brought the mower in on a Friday. It was done and ready 3 days later. The problem was the valve guide popped off due to neglected adjustment. Great services.
- DENNY'S FIX-ITBrought in mower in the morning. They were going to examine to determine whether to order any parts. No parts needed and repair was simple. They just went ahead and finished the Honda. When I got home, I had to turn around and go back to pick up the mower!
- J & J Small Engine ServiceI had a 5 year old lawn tractor that had never been serviced. It needed a some expert attention and I found that with J & J Small Engine. They had my tractor running like new again and even sharpened and balanced the blades. I truly felt like I was dealing with old friends that I could trust. Everything from conversations with the office staff to Tim exceeded my expectations. I will definitely not wait 5 years to use them again
- J & J Small Engine ServiceThey picked, repaired and returned our snow thrower all in one business week. The other places I called couldn't get to it for weeks. Everyone I spoke to was very nice and the job was done quickly and well.
- TED'S MOWER SALES & SERVICEI would say go there and get your repairs done. The mechanic took time to explain what he had done and how to start it so it wouldn't stall.
- DENNY'S FIX-ITI dropped the lawn mower off at Denny's shop and a week later he called me to let me know the mower was ready to be picked up. The lawn mower worked flawlessly all through the mowing season.
- Rod's Small Engine ServiceWe had heard of Rod through word-of-mouth. When our lawnmower stopped working we decided to get a hold of him and see if he could do anything about it. While we were thinking about it, we had been given a messed up chainsaw. We thought we would see if he could look at that too..We dropped it off to him about noon Rod got back to use the same day with what the issues were (carburetor buildup and fuel line on the mower, bad carburetor and seals on the chainsaw) and how much it would cost before he did the repairs. We authorized them and it was done in less than 48 hours and that was waiting on a part mostly. Not only that, our stuff came back cleaner and nicer then it was when we dropped it off
Last update on October 7, 2018
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Omaha
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
You’ll want to sharpen your lawn mower blades at least twice a season. Our step-by-step guide will show you the best ways to sharpen your lawn mower blades.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- La Vista,
- Boys Town,
- Carter Lake,
- Council Bluffs,
- Cedar Creek,
- Fort Calhoun,
lawn mower repair shops in Omaha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- LITTLE ENGINES5717 N 90TH ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68134
- Pruitt Outdoor Power4524 LEAVENWORTH ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- Small Engine Recycling & Repair14717 Industrial Road
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
- TED'S MOWER SALES & SERVICE5155 Q ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68117
- TERRY'S SMALL ENGINE4529 S 90th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68130
- LITTLE ENGINES
- BENNINGTON SMALL ENGINE2308 Freedom Way
Montrose, Colorado 81401
- BENNINGTON SMALL ENGINE
- DENNY'S FIX-IT20136 GATE DANCER ST
Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022
- DENNY'S FIX-IT
- Gill & Sons IncPO Box 315
Ashland, Nebraska 68003
- Gill & Sons Inc
- J & J Small Engine Service6912 S 36th
Bellevue, Nebraska 68147
- J & J Small Engine Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc