F & M Painting & Remodeling

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Located in

Omaha, NE 68131

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities. ...

interior painting (3)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)lawn & landscaping (1)handyman (1)

10/07/2021

The service was excellent. They would come back tomorrow to paint more. They were professional. They protected my stuff, and clean up after. They were timely and did an excellent work.

Description of Work
Painted the bedrooms, bathroom, and closet.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/05/2021

Excellent work! They showed up everyday on time and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with the finished product. I would hire them again. I definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
exterior painting and landscaping

Category landscaping,house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

08/05/2021

I have used their services and they always complete the work in a professional manner. I’ve been very happy with all the projects. Their attention to detail and prompt communication is always appreciated.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

Category handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/05/2021

It went great. They delivered on price, time and professionalism. I plan to hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior trim, the entire house.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Exterior painting Interior painting Staining Paint cabinets Paint doors Drywall repair Repair water damage Epoxy floors Kitchen cabinets Power washing Gutter cleaning