402Plumbing Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6617 Irvington Rd

Omaha, NE 68122

Providing services Monday through Sunday 7:30AM - 9:30PM Call after hours only for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Water heater

Water heater

plumbers202068122
Replacement of water heater

Young company looking to do great work at an affordable price. I take pride in my work, as I do in my word. If your not Happy, don't pay a dime. Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Show support and Give us a call!...
Set Toilet  project
Set Toilet

plumbers

202068122

plumbers (11)handyman (2)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

10/07/2021

Fernando was very helpful and courteous. He seemed to know exactly what to do to safely connect the natural gas grill to the existing gas outlet. He even provided materials for disassembly when winter weather arrives.

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

09/29/2021

Very friendly and neat. Nice person. Reasonable costs. Will hire 402plumbing again when I need help.

Description of Work
replaced toilets

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Thanks for the positive feedback. Was great meeting you and your wife. Very kind folks. Take care now

09/29/2021

Fernando is very economical, courteous and professional. He is very respectful. I would 100% recommend em.

Description of Work
(3 Bathroooms) Vanity, Drain, and Facet Installed

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Appreciate the comments. Thank you for the great hospitality you've shown. See you on the next project Amigo.

07/17/2021

Fernando did a great job, he was neat and tidy, nothing to lean up after he left. I had an old toilet in the laundry room so had a new one installed upstairs and he took that and installed in my laundry room. He was professional, polite and productive. He's a hard worker and very pleasant.

Description of Work
replaced a kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

07/15/2021

We received excellent service. They were available the same day. They actually stopped by Menards and picked up the water heater. Installed it and hauled away the old one. Reasonable prices too.

Description of Work
Water Heater Install

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

06/18/2021

It was more complicated than anticipated. He worked very ho*** ** the hottest day of the year on my outside faucet. He is very pleasant and easy to work with. He answered all my questions. I recommend him.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

05/21/2021

The service was great. They were friendly, responsive, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace pipes.

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

05/20/2021

Pipe and nozzle were replace leak was fixed.

Description of Work
Had a leaky pipe that was connected to my water heater

Category handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

05/19/2021

Can't be more perfect than this. Fernando was very friendly and meticulous at his job. Very fair pricing. I would utilize his services time and again.

Description of Work
Bidet & Hair Catcher installation

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

05/17/2021

Great!! Provider was professional, super nice and considerate. I would hire him again for any future plumbing need.

Description of Work
3 toilet replacements

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Indoor plumbing Shower valves replacement Fit leaking faucets or valves Drain cleaning Copper or PVC add/repair Resetting Toilet Add-on bathroom tough in Add-on drain Water Heater installation Backflow Preventer Installation Shower valve replacement Repair Pipe leaks Drain cleaner Install faucets Install garbage disposal Drain replacement/ repair Install water spigot Install washer box Repair toilet Replace shut off valves Install Pressure Reducing Regulator Install Dishwasher

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available