Just a handful of annual tasks can prolong the life of your oven and help your food cook more evenly.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Osage Beach , MO
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Osage Beach
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgeI knew that the price would be high, however, they came out day after I called. I got a text confirming my appointment time AND a photo of the tech that was coming out. The tech called before he headed over. He was professional and on time. Everything is working great now!
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care
- Appliance RxAppliance RX in Missouri was contracted through American home shield to diagnose and repair my refrigerator. They deemed the refrigerator as a loss and American home shield decided to send parts wanting the machine to be fixed. Appliance RX stated that this was a waste of their time, spending four hours installing a part on a broken machine and they did not have anyone to send out to complete this task. Now I am sitting here with a broken refrigerator no repairman coming to escalate the claim ticket in American Home Shield telling me we must wait on appliance RX to close out the ticket before a different repairman can be sen
- AAA Home ServicesAbsolute trash of a company...unfortunately this is the norm today...terrible customer service...no accountability...no care....just take money and run. Home Warranty company sent this trash out to my home to diagnose the fridge and write up a work order to submit to warranty company to either fix or replace fridge. Numb nuts said he'd send the work order over immediately....well 4 days later and warranty company still doesn't have it. Call AAA office and the dunce on the phone sends you to a full voice-mail box of the alleged manager phone line. Beyond aggravating. We pay for this crap today
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI had to have a new ice maker kit and a defrost sensor and drain kit to repair the refrigerator. Refrigerator and ice maker works perfect now. I will always call Mr. Appliance of Joplin if I need a repairman for an appliance. I certainly will NOT call the repairman in Monett MO that I waited a year on to get parts. Mr. Appliance has a very skilled repairman on their staff. The service charge is eliminated if the repair is made. They are very professional and friendly and prompt!!! I will also always check Angie's List for referrals in the future
- Appliance RxRyan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.
- A to Z Appliance RepairWe have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine that we bought from a used appliance store in 2010. Almost from the beginning there were problems with the control panel, but when we tried to contact the store we purchased it from, they were gone. We have been babying this machine along for nearly 3 years. On Saturday, March 23, right before a massive snow storm was due to hit, the control panel went out completely. After pricing new washing machines of this make and model, we decided we were going to have to get a much smaller machine. Before doing this, we decided to get an estimate on fixing the one we had. I called A to Z Appliance on Monday at 2 pm and left a message. Leonard called me back within 15 minutes, got the information about what my machine was doing, and told me he would be out between 3 and 5. He called back several minutes later and got the model number from me. He arrived between 3 and 4, and within 15 minutes had diagnosed the machine. He brought the possible parts that would be needed to fix the machine, and by 4:30 the washer was fixed, there was no mess, and there was even a $20 coupon toward my repair. While here he also checked the tub bearings, as this machine has had lots of problems with this. Leonard was fast, courteous, and economical. We have a washer that is like new for $300. I consider this a great deal for my money. Thanks, Leonard
- A to Z Appliance RepairIt was the first time we had used them. They were fast, on time, and did what they would say they would do.
- A to Z Appliance RepairLeonard does a great job, that was the second time i called him. He came out the very next day. He diagnosed the problem and had it running in a little over 30 minutes. He also told me what i could do next time so i would not have to make a service call. A to Z is a great company. If you need appliance repair, they are the ones to call
Last update on August 25, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Osage Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Hard water can reduce the lifespan of your washing machine as well as your clothing. Before you drop hundreds on new equipment, know that you can fix the problem yourself. Learn more about the effects of hard water on your washing machine and what to do.
Avoid a fiasco by making sure your range, stove or oven is in good working order before preparing to cook for the winter holidays.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Four Seasons,
- Lake Ozark,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
appliance repair services in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64507
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE SVC INC12110 N STATE HIGHWAY 5
Sunrise Beach, Missouri 65079
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE SVC INC
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri 63362
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5201 N BELT HWY
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64506
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jesse Hopson Plumbing2639 Ridge View
Lebanon, Missouri 65536
- Jesse Hopson Plumbing
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing430 Cherie Ct
Washington, Missouri 63090
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing