What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Osage Beach, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Osage Beach
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care
- Appliance RxRyan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.
- Professional Mechanical ServicesThey said they are free to come up yesterday afternoon I saw that it was only $79 for me to have him came out yesterday I need to pay $89 for diagnostic evaluation They said that it needs to replaced the entire unit and it will cost $485 and I was not expecting that much for the unit I said that if we can lower down the price off $70 den the rest is for labor and I said that I'm going to pay using my credit card but Jay tell me to pay cheque and put it under to Russel Du or if I have cash much better, I ask can u just replace the whole unit and how much that it cost but they never give me a qoute, I feel that they are untrustworthy and I see the other reviews with the same situation this jay knight is very unprofessional I was very uncomfortable there was something off with their service
- A & M HEATING & COOLING3 VISITS on a 5 yr-old system and called for 4th visit: The first visit I was told nothing wrong with air conditioner - they cleaned & topped off the freon. Paid -approximately $125 - $150? Second visit - I was told nothing was wrong with system - paid $75 (later after speaking to Office Manager Laurie - she refunded me since it was not fixed and stopped a second time. She suggested to give one of her other guys a chance to fix it.) Two weeks ago I paid $80 service call for third visit. The guy told me he had an error code and he just reset the breaker on the outside of the house. He promised that if it stopped working again that he would come immediately to the house and show me how he reset the air conditioner. When it stopped the 4th time - I called for the guy and they told me he was on a site and unavailable today. So, they didn't fix anything - they were just resetting the system. They were very rude on the 4th call - neither Wayne nor Laurie were nice about the situation on the 4th call. The only reason I originally kept going back to this company was because Laurie was very nice and seemed to want to help me until the last call. Perhaps she is stressed out because of the inept employees. I don't know how many times I beat myself up for going with this company. Last visit was on 8/31/21 and it broke down the 4th time 9/10/21 - 11 DAYS LATER Laurie advised me there would be a service charge for 4th visit - I informed her the guy told me that if it stopped again - he would come out and show me how to reset it without a charge. I promised her that if he would do that I would never again call on their company for service. I have beat myself up for going with this company. I should have learned after the first visit. I would suggest that you find more reliable company on fixing the item rather than just resetting the ite
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI had to have a new ice maker kit and a defrost sensor and drain kit to repair the refrigerator. Refrigerator and ice maker works perfect now. I will always call Mr. Appliance of Joplin if I need a repairman for an appliance. I certainly will NOT call the repairman in Monett MO that I waited a year on to get parts. Mr. Appliance has a very skilled repairman on their staff. The service charge is eliminated if the repair is made. They are very professional and friendly and prompt!!! I will also always check Angie's List for referrals in the future
- Sullins Painting And RemodelThe owner came out. Gave me a very reasonable bid. Then the owner came with another young man. They did a wonderful job. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time. And I will hire them from now on for all my painting and remodeling
- A to Z Appliance RepairLeonard came out the same day I called 04/07/2014 and tested my oven and needed to order a part. He called this morning 4/09/2014 and came back out put the part in and tested the oven function and made sure it was running correctly! Leonard was very pleasant and knew what he was doing! I would recommend him to family and friends in need of appliance repair and I will definitely use him again when I have an appliance on the fritz!!
- A to Z Appliance RepairHe came promptly and fixed what I needed each time. He is always willing to help and acts promptly to solve the problems I was having each time.
- A to Z Appliance RepairIt was the first time we had used them. They were fast, on time, and did what they would say they would do.
Appliance Repair Experts in Osage Beach
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:With over 6 years experience, Sullins Painting and Remodeling is your trusted partner for all your painting and remodeling projects. We strive to achieve and surpass our clients' expectations. We provide a professional experience, while maintaining a unique level of personal interaction and friendliness. Our goal is a trusting, long-lasting relationship with your family. We guarantee quality craftsmanship, punctuality, and customer satisfaction
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Appliance RX is providing local and quality appliance repair in the Rolla, St. James Salem, and St. Robert’s area. Our technicians are certified to repair and service all major makes and models of Refrigerators, Freezers, BBQ Grills,Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Stoves, A/C, Heaters, Microwaves, Dishwashers, and many other residential and commercial appliances. We offer competitive rates and even better service than our competitors. We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial propert..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Epik Construction has a long history of completing projects that exceed customer expectations. We take special care in each and every detail with your budget and goal in mind. From custom work to simple installation jobs - Epik Construction has a service to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about how your dreams can become a reality with EPIKRecent Review:Not well. They showed up the first day without the plan and proceeded to install the cabinets incorrectly. Had to redo them twice to get it right. Cabinets were installed at the wrong height, 1/2 lower than the stove. One cabinet door was installed with the wrong hinges. The correct ones were in one of the boxes. Seam in granite counter top is quite noticeable near back of counter. Counter instructions called for the molding at the top of the cabinets to be installed before the cabinets are mounted. They did not do that and never it was not possible to install it later. Microwave door would only open 1/4 of the way as it was hitting the cabinet door. While moving the refrigerator back into the kitchen, they dropped it and damaged a section of my hardwood flooringBruce S.
Deals in Osage Beach for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sunrise Beach
- Lake Ozark
- Four Seasons
- Linn Creek
- Gravois Mills
- Rocky Mount
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
appliance repair services in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Always Kool LLC399 North Business 5
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- ACO Do-It
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Campfire RV98 North St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE SVC INC12110 N STATE HIGHWAY 5
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE SVC INC
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- Jesse Hopson Plumbing2639 Ridge View
- Jesse Hopson Plumbing
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing430 Cherie Ct
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing
- Vision Appliance Repair254 Millstone Court
- Vision Appliance Repair