Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Lebanon, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Lebanon
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them read less
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care read less
- Appliance RxRyan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.
- A & M HEATING & COOLING3 VISITS on a 5 yr-old system and called for 4th visit: The first visit I was told nothing wrong with air conditioner - they cleaned & topped off the freon. Paid -approximately $125 - $150? Second visit - I was told nothing was wrong with system - paid $75 (later after speaking to Office Manager Laurie - she refunded me since it was not fixed and stopped a second time. She suggested to give one of her other guys a chance to fix it.) Two weeks ago I paid $80 service call for third visit. The guy told me he had an error code and he just reset the breaker on the outside of the house. He promised that if it stopped working again that he would come immediately to the house and show me how he reset the air conditioner. When it stopped the 4th time - I called for the guy and they told me he was on a site and unavailable today. So, they didn't fix anything - they were just resetting the system. They were very rude on the 4th call - neither Wayne nor Laurie were nice about the situation on the 4th call. The only reason I originally kept going back to this company was because Laurie was very nice and seemed to want to help me until the last call. Perhaps she is stressed out because of the inept employees. I don't know how many times I beat myself up for going with this company. Last visit was on 8/31/21 and it broke down the 4th time 9/10/21 - 11 DAYS LATER Laurie advised me there would be a service charge for 4th visit - I informed her the guy told me that if it stopped again - he would come out and show me how to reset it without a charge. I promised her that if he would do that I would never again call on their company for service. I have beat myself up for going with this company. I should have learned after the first visit. I would suggest that you find more reliable company on fixing the item rather than just resetting the ite read less
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI had to have a new ice maker kit and a defrost sensor and drain kit to repair the refrigerator. Refrigerator and ice maker works perfect now. I will always call Mr. Appliance of Joplin if I need a repairman for an appliance. I certainly will NOT call the repairman in Monett MO that I waited a year on to get parts. Mr. Appliance has a very skilled repairman on their staff. The service charge is eliminated if the repair is made. They are very professional and friendly and prompt!!! I will also always check Angie's List for referrals in the future read less
- Sullins Painting And RemodelThe owner came out. Gave me a very reasonable bid. Then the owner came with another young man. They did a wonderful job. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time. And I will hire them from now on for all my painting and remodeling
- A to Z Appliance RepairHe came promptly and fixed what I needed each time. He is always willing to help and acts promptly to solve the problems I was having each time.
- A to Z Appliance RepairLeonard came out the same day I called 04/07/2014 and tested my oven and needed to order a part. He called this morning 4/09/2014 and came back out put the part in and tested the oven function and made sure it was running correctly! Leonard was very pleasant and knew what he was doing! I would recommend him to family and friends in need of appliance repair and I will definitely use him again when I have an appliance on the fritz!! read less
- A to Z Appliance RepairWe have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine that we bought from a used appliance store in 2010. Almost from the beginning there were problems with the control panel, but when we tried to contact the store we purchased it from, they were gone. We have been babying this machine along for nearly 3 years. On Saturday, March 23, right before a massive snow storm was due to hit, the control panel went out completely. After pricing new washing machines of this make and model, we decided we were going to have to get a much smaller machine. Before doing this, we decided to get an estimate on fixing the one we had. I called A to Z Appliance on Monday at 2 pm and left a message. Leonard called me back within 15 minutes, got the information about what my machine was doing, and told me he would be out between 3 and 5. He called back several minutes later and got the model number from me. He arrived between 3 and 4, and within 15 minutes had diagnosed the machine. He brought the possible parts that would be needed to fix the machine, and by 4:30 the washer was fixed, there was no mess, and there was even a $20 coupon toward my repair. While here he also checked the tub bearings, as this machine has had lots of problems with this. Leonard was fast, courteous, and economical. We have a washer that is like new for $300. I consider this a great deal for my money. Thanks, Leonard read less
- A to Z Appliance RepairIt went really well. The guy was very polite and personable. He explained things well and was even willing to set up a payment plan in the job was too expensive.
Appliance Repair Experts in Lebanon
- Business Description:With over 6 years experience, Sullins Painting and Remodeling is your trusted partner for all your painting and remodeling projects. We strive to achieve and surpass our clients' expectations. We provide a professional experience, while maintaining a unique level of personal interaction and friendliness. Our goal is a trusting, long-lasting relationship with your family. We guarantee quality craftsmanship, punctuality, and customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:KC recently painted a house we bought. I was extremely pleased with his professionalism in completing the project. We had several rooms to be painted and he did it in a very timely manner. His work was above par. They were neat and tidy. And my favorite part is that he communicated regularly with us so we knew when to expect he and his crew. read lessPamula H.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Appliance RX is providing local and quality appliance repair in the Rolla, St. James Salem, and St. Robert’s area. Our technicians are certified to repair and service all major makes and models of Refrigerators, Freezers, BBQ Grills,Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Stoves, A/C, Heaters, Microwaves, Dishwashers, and many other residential and commercial appliances. We offer competitive rates and even better service than our competitors. We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial propert.. read lessRecent Review:Ryan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.Melvin M.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance of Springfield, we believe that repairing the appliances in your home is only the very beginning of the job and while it is an important one, it is not everything we want to do. We strive to deliver a superior service to all of our customers by taking the extra steps needed to fully protect their home. When you work with our team, you can trust that you will be working with expert technicians who take pride in the cleanliness of their work; that pride is reflected in how we trea.. read lessRecent Review:Had to come 3 times, one because location required second worker and then to install parts. Work completed.Art H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil.. read lessRecent Review:Peter’s knowingly sold our builder a fireplace model that they knew was known to set off house fire alarms. When we moved into our house we were not able to use our fireplace because every time we turned it on, our house alarm would scream, fire! fire! We called Peter’s on several occasions and was told we needed to “burn it out” every fall season. We tried that for many years and had them come clean it out. After the warranty expired, we found out from one of their salesmen that that fireplace model is known for that. Eight years later, we still have not been able to use the fireplace so we are having it replaced by Bruening read lessLisa L.
- Business Description:Here at All American Home Repair our customer are our #1 priority. We have Experienced Technicians on stand by 24/7 ready to service your needs. We offer Military & Senior discounts. We are currently covering Appliance Repair, Hvac Repair & Service, Locksmith, Plumbing, Roadside assistance & more! No job is too Big or Small Just give is a call! read lessRecent Review:Washer two dryers fixed one dryer said other two needed parts ordered all together it was 700.00 dollars for parts and service calls gave him the money and now haven’t seen him and won’t answer phone . He needs to be stoped read lessRichard J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Your gas oven might not heat up for various reasons, such as problems with the circuit breaker, igniter, or gas supply. You can troubleshoot to figure out why your gas oven won’t heat up, but you may need to reach out to a professional.
Find appliance repair services in
- Linn Creek
- Mountain Grove
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
- Osage Beach
- Fair Grove
- Sunrise Beach
- Pleasant Hope
- Four Seasons
- Lake Ozark
appliance repair services in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- appliance guy243 State Highway 64
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- ACO Do-It
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Campfire RV98 North St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- Kevin's Handyman Services1747 Summit Rd
- Kevin's Handyman Services
- Mr Appliance of Springfield221 E Sunshine St Suite B
- Mr Appliance of Springfield
- Northtown Appliance Center CAC701C N Mason St
- Northtown Appliance Center CAC
- Vision Appliance Repair254 Millstone Court
- Vision Appliance Repair