If your cedar fence has seen better days, a once-over with a pressure washer and a fresh stain job can have it looking good as new. Find out all the necessary steps and considerations for cleaning your cedarwood fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Osage Beach, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Osage Beach
- W-Bar-Y Fence CompanyMy husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about W-Bar-Y fence company. It was our first experience with them and we would do it all over again. They were professional in every aspect of the job from beginning to end. Josh kept us informed on things throughout the project, we were even out of town when the work was done and it is perfect! We have hired several companies in the past to do various projects for us and not all have gone smoothly. We were so surprised that with this situation we have zero complaints, a very welcomed change! Thank you so much
- LAKE CENTRAL FENCEGreat quality work and dependable. Gave me a great quote. Showed up a few days early. Custom built two gates that turned out amazing along with installing 90 ft of black chainlink to match my existing. Highly recommend calling Josh. His guy Nick and the other young man helping him were pros for sure!! Kevin & Sandy Ward Lake Ozark, M
- Top Gunn Family Construction, Inc.Steve and his guys were top notch. They went above and beyond to make what turned out to be a very hard job workable. I really think most contractors would have given up or demanded a rebid due to the extra work and the incredible slope they had to deall with. “Salt of the Earth” is the way I would describe them all! When I can afford my next project, I’ll be calling them - but I have to have those same guys!😊
- Repair & Custom Welding, LLCAwesome detail. The implement is stronger than when come from factory. Best welder I have seen. Very satisfied!!!
- Repair & Custom Welding, LLCWent really great. He's one of the best welders I have ever seen can weld anything that you have thanks Ray
- Chesterfield Fence & Deck CompanyThey did an excellent job. The only minor complaint we would have is that the crew worked awfully late on the first day (until approx. 9pm). This didn't bother us but we were concerned about the neighbors and for the crew it was a really long day for them. I think they were under a lot of pressure from the office to complete the job as soon as possible. Other than that the quality of the fence is outstanding and the job site was left in excellent condition. There price was the highest of the 3 estimates we received but the warranty and quality of the materials made up for the difference in our opinion
- TURNER ENTERPRISESSteve was very professional and gave us a great estimate. He was the only fencing company to give us an estimate in a timely manner after Ike. Mario did an excellent job replacing the old fence. They were all prompt and worked the job until completion. It took a total of four and half days, starting with the tear-down on the first day. Mario was meticulous in the design of the fence, following snap lines exactly and making sure everything lined up. He was able to work around impenging trees, land grades, sprinkler pipes, and roots. He even accomodated for the fact that our garage is not vertical when he built the attached gate. This fence is higher quality than the one it replaced, and that one lasted 30 years. They worked dilligently every day from 8am until dark. When they encountered difficulties or problems, they told us immediately. When they made a measurement mistake, they pulled it apart and rebuilt the necessary area without being asked. All this was done in a friendly and professional manner. Replacement of a fence can be rough on nearby landscaping, so some was damaged, but this is expected with such a large job
- Beaty Home ImprovementsWent well. John Miller checked what was needed to fix the divider, purchased needed parts for us from Home Depot which were an additional $41 and we're happy with the results.
- Midtown Home ImprovementsStaff was professional from quote to install. Install was quick, thorough and painless. Work crew answered questions, left the job site clean everyday and knocked it out in record time.
- Fence and Deck DepotThe crew showed up on time, very professional and efficient, left area clean of all debris, fence turned out great
Last update on March 8, 2022
Fence Contractors in Osage Beach, MO
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Installing a new fence can improve the appearance of your yard in addition to offering privacy. Homeowners, though, may be surprised by the hidden costs.
There are many dog fence options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. Here's how much it costs to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Sunrise Beach,
- Lake Ozark,
- Four Seasons,
- Linn Creek,
- Gravois Mills,
- Rocky Mount,
- Fort Leonard Wood,
- Saint Robert
Fence Companies in Osage Beach, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Sun Control511 Highway 42
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- American Sun Control
- J & R Fencing & Hardscaping2902 s 11th st
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64503
- J & R Fencing & Hardscaping
- LAKE CENTRAL FENCE113 ELKS LN
Gravois Mills, Missouri 65037
- LAKE CENTRAL FENCE
- Metal Magic Welding, LcP.O. Box 333
Preston, Missouri 65732
- Metal Magic Welding, Lc
- O'FALLON & WARRENTON FENCE1191 Golden Vicary Dr
WARRENTON, Missouri 63383
- O'FALLON & WARRENTON FENCE
- T L Consultants9115 Delphine Ave
Saint Louis, Missouri 63114
- T L Consultants
- Wood Link Fence Co Inc5400 E SAINT CHARLES RD
Columbia, Missouri 65201
- Wood Link Fence Co Inc
Fencing contractors that service Osage Beach
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.