The differences between plaster vs drywall are vast in their price points, installation processes, appearances, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Moorhead, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Moorhead
- Accent ContractingThey came when they said they would, pulled the required permits, and did a very nice job. They are a little pricier than other companies, but they do quality work and you can count on the fact that they will do the work they say they will.
- Finneman Painting PlusVery professional. Very experienced. Excellent work. Would definitely and have used them again.
- Hauck & Buchholz Drywall IncThey are excellent. I have never seen my ceilings look so good. It looks like I have a brand new ceiling. It is wonderful.
- Accent ContractingAccent Kitchen and Bath was a dream to work with. The salesman was super nice in helping us decide bathroom fixtures and flooring. He explained all the procedures before hand. They had to drill into the floor and even with all the drilling and dust, it never made it through our house. They kept the work site pristine and were always very professional. During our bathroom addition, our basement flooded. Accent was quick to respond and help us fix what was ruined. They were such miracle workers. It is now 2017 and our bathroom looks as beautiful as it did when they unveiled it to us. We loved all the quality products they installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- HANDY GUY SERVICESAlthough disruptive to daily existence, as with any construction, all went well. The window wells were in place by late fall. Then the cracks and holes in the basement, next the bathroom in the basement and then the upstairs basement. Only hold up was when we ordered a new window for the bathroom with blinds between the panes. It was delivered 6 weeks later than promised. Since we purchased the majority of the materials, cost was lower and they did pick up the bigger items from the retailer
- Jay Ray Home ImprovementI had gotten three estimates. Jay's was not necessarily the least expensive, but we felt that he was more willing to work with what we had. Jay was very willing to work within our budget. He offered suggestions to reduce costs. The basement remodel turned out better than I had imagined it could. He performed all of the work with the exception of the carpeting--we hired a carpet place to do that installation. He was pleasant and easy to work with
- Precision Drywall & PaintingTo give the estimate Lance stopped over the same day that we called. He looked over the project and gave an estimate immediately. He was also able to start the very next day. He showed up on time and worked very quickly and professionally. He did a really great job at cleaning up after himself. He was able to work around our schedules and get the job time timely and was very affordable. Because of this we added the painting of the ceiling
- Finneman Painting PlusThey were very thorough and I think they used high quality products. They did a really great and professional job, it looks wonderful. I think it was quite fair, we were very pleased with what we paid and what we got. They cleaned up after themselves and we knew what they were doing and thinking. We have used them a couple of times
- MIDWESTERN DRYWALL-REMODELINGWe needed a closet wall sheetrocked, a wall replastered, several ceilings repaired and painted and our concrete front porch and front door repaired and painted. Kevin Babcock was great to work with. He was here every day on time, as promised, until the job was done, which took several weeks. He did a very professional job and never left a mess. Compared to other contractors we've used, he was a breath of fresh air. Nice, pleasant guy, and very good at what he does. Honest and trustworthy. Didn't try to oversell or do things that weren't necessary. Our ceilings, walls and door were very professionally done at a reasonable price. We are very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to call him again, and we highly recommend him to anyone who needs painting or drywall work done
- Amazing HandymanDado is wonderful to work with. He does such quality work I would not go anywhere else. I sent him a list of some odd jobs and finish work in the basement to complete quickly so I could list me house and he was able to get right out and even found a leak that I was unaware of. I had to have a plumber fix the leak, since it was a main drain issue, but Dado came right back out at short notice to fix the drywall from the plumbing repairs so I could get it ready to show
Last update on July 12, 2017
Drywall Contractors in Moorhead
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Did you know there’s a right way to hang things on your wall? And no, it doesn’t include thumbtacks. Learn how to use drywall anchors with this simple guide.
Cutting drywall is simple but takes practice to do well. Learn how to cut drywall to make your sheetrock installation project a snap.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
drywall contractors in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Bath Fitter
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Finneman Painting Plus
- KHB Contracting, LLC1801 43rd ST N D
Fargo, North Dakota 58107
- KHB Contracting, LLC
- Nordick Construction Inc1815 37th Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
- Nordick Construction Inc
- Randy MillerPO Box 9523
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Randy Miller
- Style-It Services429 20th Ave E
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- Style-It Services