When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby
- Dynomite DrywallVery good. He was very respectful and he completed the job on time. He made good suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. He is very responsive when we asked him to correct a spot that needed to be touched up.
- Mudslingers Drywall & Remodeling LLC.My ceilings had popcorn on them and it needed to be replaced. The workers came out and did a great job at covering everything, so nothing would get on my floors. They did a knockdown texture and it looks fantastic! I have already suggested this place to a few friends. I highly recommend them!
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- RW Ceilings & WallsExcellent service! Roger was very prompt and friendly. His bid was accurate - no surprises. Crew was nice. Cleaned up well.
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- Best Plaster & DrywallI had ceiling plaster repaired and then the ceilings painted. Excellent Service, repair work, and paint job!
- Dr. HomeWe have used Miguel's services twice over the last year. Did a great job removing the popcorn ceiling in the lanai and painting entire condo. He responds quickly, he's fair, and a good guy to work with. He promised to get our job done by a certain date and went above and beyond to get it done for us by that date. He is a man of his words. Great work ethic. The crew was careful, clean and thorough. We love the results
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Expert Building ServicesAll the wood working turned out beautiful, the workers are not only experts, they are master craftsmen. All the work was finished in a reasonable time. Everything was approved by the city inspectors. I highly recommend Expert Builder Services.
Drywall Contractors in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Complete drywall and painting contractor
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:Kids and pets pee and make messes pretty consistently at our house. Brian is always working with my schedule to make sure it gets done right away and he's so easy going about it. We're so glad he uses hot water and plant based products to keep our home green. Drying the couches and carpet is the best part about him doing the job because we can actually use the couch and play on the floor within hours. Thanks BrianJackie K.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.Recent Review:We contacted Handyman Pete after reading reviews on Angies List. We set an appointment for Pete to come look at the work so he could bid the job. He was flexible on being able to come out on the weekend. He was on time and stated he would have an estimate back to us in a few days. True to his word he called back with an estimate a couple of days after his initial job inspection. <br /> The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was needed. <br /> We had him install all of the window and door trim. Also the baseboard. The work included two large trapezoid lakeside windows. <br /> Pete was very good about keeping in contact as we were working on getting the trim ordered, delivered, and stained in preparation for install. We set a date for install. Everything stayed on schedule. <br /> Pete did very nice work. He made sure we were happy with everything before he wrapped up the job. He always cleaned up after and never left a mess. <br /> We will definitely be using Handyman Pete again for future work. <br /Jenny K.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:Extremely easy to work with. Took care of it all in a timely, professional manner. Answered all of our questions. Any issues were addressed immediately and completely resolved to our satisfaction. Highly recommend Brad and his teamL K.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor specializing in remodeling projects and repairs. I have been in the industry for over 10 years. In that time I have done roofing, framing, finish work and everything in between. I am licensed to build structures from the ground up but prefer remodeling and smaller structures due to crew size. Being a smaller company gives the flexi utility to work with our customers better both on design and pricing.
- Business Description:I have over 20 years of experience; we do taping, texture, priming, painting, patching, remodeling, refinishing residential or commercial.
- Business Description:Custom carpentry company available for full remodels and sub contracting
- Business Description:Been in business since 2005. Insured
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56303
- Affordable Windows, LLC
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Bath Fitter
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement1422 21st St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Finneman Painting Plus
- Handyman PetePO Box 473
Squaw Lake, Minnesota 56681
- Handyman Pete
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING631 1/2 N CEDAR AVE
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota 56636
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur