Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby
- Dynomite DrywallVery good. He was very respectful and he completed the job on time. He made good suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. He is very responsive when we asked him to correct a spot that needed to be touched up.
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Mudslingers Drywall & Remodeling LLC.My ceilings had popcorn on them and it needed to be replaced. The workers came out and did a great job at covering everything, so nothing would get on my floors. They did a knockdown texture and it looks fantastic! I have already suggested this place to a few friends. I highly recommend them!
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- RW Ceilings & WallsExcellent service! Roger was very prompt and friendly. His bid was accurate - no surprises. Crew was nice. Cleaned up well.
- Best Plaster & DrywallI had ceiling plaster repaired and then the ceilings painted. Excellent Service, repair work, and paint job!
- Dr. HomeWe have used Miguel's services twice over the last year. Did a great job removing the popcorn ceiling in the lanai and painting entire condo. He responds quickly, he's fair, and a good guy to work with. He promised to get our job done by a certain date and went above and beyond to get it done for us by that date. He is a man of his words. Great work ethic. The crew was careful, clean and thorough. We love the results
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Expert Building ServicesAll the wood working turned out beautiful, the workers are not only experts, they are master craftsmen. All the work was finished in a reasonable time. Everything was approved by the city inspectors. I highly recommend Expert Builder Services.
Drywall Contractors in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro******Recent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first callAna L.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Complete drywall and painting contractorRecent Review:It went great. Absolutely no complaints. The guys were friendly, on time and did an great job.Nicole W.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.Recent Review:Needed some help but the jib got doneKrista A.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:In Business 25 yearsRecent Review:- Wall repair <br /> - Door hanging <br />Paula M.
- Business Description:Basement and underground tank removal, excavating, petroleum disposal, tank cleaning, tank abandonment, pumpingRecent Review:Work was done quickly and carefully. They cut the large steel tank into three pieces and carefully removed them up the stairs and out of the house. We then waited for the city inspector, who approved the job. In Minneapolis 2 different permits are required to do this work. They took care of all that. Job site was cleaned up afterwardsDean K.
- Business Description:Gary Bounds Drywall provides residential and commercial clients with quality craftsmanship on all their drywall projects. Whether you are building a new home or office building, or renovating a room, Gary Bounds Drywall can help. We are skilled in sheet rock, with nearly 45 years and experience behind us. We Provide drywall services to residential and commercial clients in a 100-mile radius of Wadena, Minnesota. We are professional and neat. • Free Estimates • Ov..
- Business Description:At extreme drywall we specialize in all your drywall needs, from hanging the Sheetrock, taping and mudding, to texturing, and painting. We pride ourselves over the quality of our work. We never leave a job without our customers satisfaction With us your not just doing it the right way. Your doing it the extreme way
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- New York Mills
- Battle Lake
- Twin Valley
- Park Rapids
- Fergus Falls
drywall contractors in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Affordable Windows, LLC
- Caleb Kircher Drywall & Painting1008 N 4th street, #25
- Camery Construction626 20th St E
West Fargo, North Dakota
- christophersondrywall LLC2272 195 th ave
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement1422 21st St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Comfort Companies LLCPO Box 15
- Caleb Kircher Drywall & Painting
- Extreme drywall Llc
Fargo, North Dakota
- Extreme drywall Llc
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Finneman Painting Plus
- J & J Drywall LLC1216 10th Ave N
St James, Minnesota
- J & J Drywall LLC
- Palacios & Sons Drywall505 1st Ave E
- Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling25130 County Hwy 6
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Pixley InteriorsPO box 130
Pelican rapids, Minnesota
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Palacios & Sons Drywall
- VREDENBURG CONSTRUCTION23351 285th Ave Box 75
- VREDENBURG CONSTRUCTION