Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Fargo, ND
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Fargo
- Fargo Lawn and Snow ProCould not have asked for better quality work and price was very competitive, thanks! Will definitely use again.
- Amazing HandymanDado is wonderful to work with. He does such quality work I would not go anywhere else. I sent him a list of some odd jobs and finish work in the basement to complete quickly so I could list me house and he was able to get right out and even found a leak that I was unaware of. I had to have a plumber fix the leak, since it was a main drain issue, but Dado came right back out at short notice to fix the drywall from the plumbing repairs so I could get it ready to show
- Hauck & Buchholz Drywall IncIt turned out great. The workers were on time and very polite and the work was top notch. After repainting you can not tell there was any work done at all. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
- Accent ContractingAccent Kitchen and Bath was a dream to work with. The salesman was super nice in helping us decide bathroom fixtures and flooring. He explained all the procedures before hand. They had to drill into the floor and even with all the drilling and dust, it never made it through our house. They kept the work site pristine and were always very professional. During our bathroom addition, our basement flooded. Accent was quick to respond and help us fix what was ruined. They were such miracle workers. It is now 2017 and our bathroom looks as beautiful as it did when they unveiled it to us. We loved all the quality products they installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Jay Ray Home ImprovementIt went great! I met with Jay prior to buying the tub and surround and he gave me good advice about what would work best for my bathroom. He estimated the job would take a week and it did. He's punctual, professional and very careful in his work. I hired him based on the reviews from Angie's list and am so glad I did--very happy with the result and would recommend him to anyone
- Precision Drywall & PaintingTo give the estimate Lance stopped over the same day that we called. He looked over the project and gave an estimate immediately. He was also able to start the very next day. He showed up on time and worked very quickly and professionally. He did a really great job at cleaning up after himself. He was able to work around our schedules and get the job time timely and was very affordable. Because of this we added the painting of the ceiling
- Finneman Painting PlusThey were very thorough and I think they used high quality products. They did a really great and professional job, it looks wonderful. I think it was quite fair, we were very pleased with what we paid and what we got. They cleaned up after themselves and we knew what they were doing and thinking. We have used them a couple of times
- HANDY GUY SERVICESAlthough disruptive to daily existence, as with any construction, all went well. The window wells were in place by late fall. Then the cracks and holes in the basement, next the bathroom in the basement and then the upstairs basement. Only hold up was when we ordered a new window for the bathroom with blinds between the panes. It was delivered 6 weeks later than promised. Since we purchased the majority of the materials, cost was lower and they did pick up the bigger items from the retailer
- Jay Ray Home ImprovementI had gotten three estimates. Jay's was not necessarily the least expensive, but we felt that he was more willing to work with what we had. Jay was very willing to work within our budget. He offered suggestions to reduce costs. The basement remodel turned out better than I had imagined it could. He performed all of the work with the exception of the carpeting--we hired a carpet place to do that installation. He was pleasant and easy to work with
- Hauck & Buchholz Drywall IncI would recommend Hauck & Buchholz Drywall Inc to anyone who needs some ceiling or wall repair done in their home quickly and for the right price. They were punctual, professional, and helpful during all interactions and repairs. Thanks to Mark Brandt's team for doing such a great job! Sincerely, Ryan & Crysta
Drywall Contractors in Fargo
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business that can cater to almost any and every residential homeowners needs, only excluding electrical and plumbing. We started doing business in the Lawn Care industry and continue to do that, but are looking to expand. What we can bring to the table that almost every other company cannot is availability. Most companies are booked for 2-3 months in advance, while we can do jobs within 2 weeks notice! We also are very attention to detail oriented. A small busines..Recent Review:Peter is great and hardworking. I had to get rid of my last gardener due to subpar work so I hired Peter. He does a fantastic job with lawn care; I’m very happy! As for snow removal, my driveway, walkway and front deck are cleared once 2 inches of snow fall. He has even returned a few days later to recheck. Glad I found him!Dona W.
- Business Description:FEBRUARY 2019 PLEASE CALL 651-248-5443 FOR ICE DAM REMOVAL! I am currently removing ice dams in the Twin Cities metro area. I have been removing ice dams myself across the country since 2009. I know how to remove ice dams without any damaging your roof. I am a hands on contractor, not a salesman. I perform 90% of all work myself with skilled/trained workers as needed. I take pride in providing the highest quality of workmanship. Thor Anderson Contracting Inc. is an experienced full service C..Recent Review:Thor did an excellent job; very professional and engaging! He was gentle on our older roof!Deborah R.
- Business Description:I will come to you and provide handyman services that are agreed upon. Please contact me by phone and leave a voicemail if I do not answer, as I am often unable to respond to emails and messages.Recent Review:Needed some help but the jib got doneKrista A.
- Business Description:Enigma Constructs LLC is a Home Improvement Contractor. We specialize in 6 categories: Roofing, Siding, Carpentry, Gutters, Drywall and Insulation. We are a small company willing to work for you!! We know how expensive home repair and renovations are and always work with Homeowners to get what they want at a fair price. Bigger companies quoting you $20,000 for a 20 square roof? Ha, that's ridiculous! We'd do it for a fraction of the price. What kind of fraction? Depending how we're feeling th..Recent Review:We called asking whether he was intending to pay the guy he hired and he said this I quote “ I am not gonna pay him be cause you called me” and he also said this “ if you wanna deal with it come over here and suck my d**kGavin B.
- Business Description:I have the experience to find you ways to save money on all your projects. Big or small I can get it done while saving money and time. This would be your last phone call for your projects. Let's get to working and make your home what you want it to b
- Business Description:Owner/operator with forty years experience serving the Fargo, ND/Moorhead, MN area since 1995. Billing is usually time plus materials. Guesstimates freely given. Licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We are a family business, that does everything from the footing to the ridge cap, from new construction to remodels. On smaller jobs, we except payment after work is completed, but for bigger ones, we except payment per stage of the job. We will except check or credit card for payment
- Business Description:My business is one of self determination. I have multiple disciplines I have worked in. Metalworking, woodworking, remodeling (drywalling and roofing specifically), and handyman work. I work mostly by myself, and if I need help I have my family help me. I am determined to start a business by the time I have children so that I may spend more time with them. I am a former collegiate athlete, which that experience taught me hard work, determination, and how to be a good person to others. I hope ..
- Business Description:Building Better Homes Faster
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
drywall contractors in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gaming Outdoorsmen
- Gaming Outdoorsmen
- KHB Contracting, LLC1801 43rd ST N D
Fargo, North Dakota
- KHB Contracting, LLC
- LChadwick ConstructionPO Box 9024
Fargo, North Dakota
- LChadwick Construction
- Nordick Construction Inc1815 37th Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Nordick Construction Inc
- Palacios & Sons Drywall505 1st Ave E
- Palacios & Sons Drywall
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- VanVleet Construction
- WE CARE CONSTRUCTION1326 4TH AVE N
Fargo, North Dakota
- WE CARE CONSTRUCTION