The time has finally come where you need to hire a contractor. There are a few questions you should ask before hiring a contractor though, such as what payments look like, their qualifications, and more which you can find in this guide.
Get matched with top general contractors in Moorhead, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Moorhead
- Nordick Construction IncI love the result. I entrusted Andy and his crew to install my window while I was away. It took only a few hours during the day. I received pictures of the process. It was done with efficiency and according to my specifications.
- Jon Burgard ConstructionJon kept me informed of everything he was doing and how it was going. He always set up a time when he would be to my home and was always on time. If he was running behind he always called. He is an excellent steady worker and cleaned up behind himself as he went along. He is very particular and proud of his work and it shows. I will refer him to everyone because I'm so incredibly pleased with him and the work that he did
- SOS CarpentryI called Court, he came over and gave me an estimate the same day. When my door came in he gave me a time when he would be there. He had to reframe our patio door in and since he was there we had another door to install and he did that the same day also He was on time, very professional, and cleaned the area after he was done. He is a very nice person and I would definitely call him again
- Nordick Construction IncIt went very well. He kept us informed on the progress and notified us of any troubles. Usually he had multiple options ready if something didn't turn out the way we had planned. E.g., removing wall coverings can turn up surprises that you wouldn't know about until the covering is removed.
- HANDY GUY SERVICESI called Handy Guy Services for a quote and Guy was here right away to look at the job. One of the ceiling joists was cracked, and a couple others were bowing. He explained they would sister up another joist and install joists in between the existing because the span between joists is over 3'. He called me with a quote the next day and said they could do the work within a day or so. He left me a written quote and a couple of guys came out Thursday afternoon and worked late to get the job done that night. We feel much better about the sturdiness of our garage ceiling and pleased with the work
- HANDYMAN INCJason was very good at the start. Punctual and creative with his solutions. Then about a quarter of the way through he started not showing up when he was suppose to arrive. Real annoying. I know life is hectic but he would never call. Very erractic. He did get the job done but the work was shoddy.
- Enigma Constructs LLCWe called asking whether he was intending to pay the guy he hired and he said this I quote “ I am not gonna pay him be cause you called me” and he also said this “ if you wanna deal with it come over here and suck my d**k”
- Mike Bueng ConstructionWithin days the latch fell off the fence gate and a month later the fence was leaning. He has been called numerous times and has promised to come back and fix the problems. It is 2 years later and he still fails to show up and does not return phone calls. We recently gave him a 2 week deadline to fix the problem or we were going to hire someone else and charge him for the repairs. The 2 weeks came and went with no return phone calls and the fence not being fixed. Don't ever hire this guy if you expect good workmanship and someone who stands behind their work because he obviously doesn't
- HANDYMAN INCHe was responsive at first and I really like him during the consultation - very professional and obviously knew his stuff. I was promised a quote the next day that I didn't receive. Touched base with him a few days later and was again promised a quote the next day and I didn't receive. Touched base again about a week later and was again promised a quote the next day and to this day (many weeks later) have not received a quote, a phone call or anything. Obviously, this job was undesirable, but the contractor should be up front about that instead of just blowing me off. Very disappointing
Last update on May 15, 2020
Contractors in Moorhead
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Getting your contractors license makes you look good to potential customers and gets you better jobs. Learn how to get one in your state with our handy guide.
The contractor business is booming! According to Angie's List, $135 billion was spent on home improvements last year.
Find general contractors in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
general contractors in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arch D Design Build LLC - Dahms Design2219 A Main Ave
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Arch D Design Build LLC - Dahms Design
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota 58782
- CRK Construction
- Driftless Irrigation & Lighting, LLC412 E Division St
Dodgeville, Wisconsin 53533
- Driftless Irrigation & Lighting, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Nordick Construction Inc1815 37th Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
- Nordick Construction Inc
- Randy MillerPO Box 9523
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Randy Miller
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space