It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Moorhead, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Moorhead
- Nordick Construction IncI love the result. I entrusted Andy and his crew to install my window while I was away. It took only a few hours during the day. I received pictures of the process. It was done with efficiency and according to my specifications.
- TERRY BECKER CUSTOM HOMESThe Beckers are AMAZING! They went above and beyond every single time. They're honest, reasonable, and easy to work with. SO glad that we chose to build with them!!
- Hammerhead ConstructionI was facing a deadline to prepare our home to put on the market, and this team of two guys came out and worked their tails off to get all the bits and pieces done. I initially hired them mainly to clean the deck and do the painting/trim on the house, but they were enormously helpful with several "How about .... Do you think that you could ..." from me. They gave each request careful thought about whether they could complete it before their next scheduled job, and I was fortunate that they could fit each in. The boss was a perfectionist about his work, which was professionally done. Having already moved out of state, I had left spouse and kids for several weeks to return to complete our move and get our house on the market. I was fortunate to have had this crew recommended to me, and they worked exceedingly hard to get a list of jobs done right, enabling me to return to my family. I would wholeheartedly recommend them
- CORNERSTONE SPECIALTIES INCOverall we were very happy with the entire process from the quote, the building, and the follow up. We are happy we chose to build an energy efficient home with ICF. Gary, the owner, is very hands on and we liked working with him because of this as well as his attention to detail. We would recommend anyone to build a home with Cornerstone Specialties
- TILETECH INCThis was a total custom job starting with the framing and custom cement base. He even instructed the plumber the exact depth to set the drain at. This helped me get the maximum amount of height for my shower due to the low basement ceiling. David Meth is a hard worker, perfectionist and believes in doing a job right. He uses special sealer so you don't have to seal your tiles every year. The sealer is full depth in the grout. He also uses an excellent waterproofing system and guarantees his work. He also helped me with leveling my bathroom floor prior to me putting down a cork floor. David is really into design that pleases the customer and gives advice as to what would look good within the space
- Bachmeier Custom Homes, Inc.Chris Bachmeier is a friendly and approachable builder. He was one of our top choices for a new home.
- Brad Paul Enterprises IncWe agreed to this. then for the next three months they would'nt return our calls. finally one week ago they answered our call. we closed the deal; on the lot i want to tell every boy how we were treated. badly.
- JORDAHL CUSTOM HOMESI have not happy with contractor. I'm disabled and they misunderstood by building needs. They did not put in the accommodations that I needed. They were also not willing to redo work or make repairs when necessary.
- Vance ConstructionWe were aware of some bad reviews prior to hiring Josh (Google is wonderful). I called prior customers of his who gave commendable remarks though, and he agreed to receiving payment as work was complete and inspected, so we agreed to move forward. Things were fine for the first few weeks, but mid-project it all went down hill. He quit showing up and would only respond to texts requesting an updated timeline with vague answers. He gave me multiple excuses for the delays. This went on for weeks. The project was started in mid-August. In early October, after my garage addition sat framed and ready with no work for weeks, Josh texted to let me know he is no longer able to finish and the business has been shut down. My understanding is not the first time he has either a) walked away from projects and b) been shut down by the city. We were lucky, we only paid for completed work. My advice to anyone reading this review is to use Google to check backgrounds and speak to the local Home Builders Association as they have many available resources available as well. Since Vance Construction/JMB Builders left us stranded, we found some wonderful people in this industry who went above and beyond to help us finish this project in less than two weeks (from date of my first phone call to them). There are good contractors, this is not one of them. Final note, they have opened multiple business names in the last many years after being shut down, be alert and read reviews carefully
- HERITAGE HOMESOur home is 3650 sq. ft. they did not zone the heating. Our basement bedrooms keep a consistent temperature of 60-63 degrees. Our rock columns in the front of our home are cracked on all sides. There was no insulation or vapor barrier installed in the garage. The stone mailbox was built with one cinder block as the support and the morter is cracking and stone is coming loose. We have drainage problems where water comes down the front of the house onto the porch and freezes causing a major safety hazard on the porch. The garage doors continuously allow snow and water in the garage. In our master bathroom the grout cracked and without proper vapor barriers put in the water traveled through the bathroom, bedroom, closet and into the basement. We had water leaking from the switches in the garage which was resolved by spraying foam insulation behind the switch. Several of the baseboards were not nailed in or didn't fit correctly. This builder has not been easy to deal with and we have felt as if they just put bandages on the problems instead of fixing them properly
House Builders in Moorhead
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company that can take on just about any project you may have for your house. From small repairs to larger remodels, we can take care of that. We also offer landscaping and lawn sprinkler services as well, since the owner has many years of experience specializing in that field. We aim to impress, and always do a quality job! Give us a call todayRecent Review:It went very well. Matt did a good job; the shelves looked great. He kept me informed of his schedule and did things in a timely manner. His quote for the project was right on.Frank G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Our ultimate goal is to make our life's work, work for you. We want our customers to know that this isn't just a job for us. It's every challenge which has shaped our personal experiences and our expertise. This gives us the means to share with others what we have found in ourselves. Which is a rare sense of fulfillment that only those who are happy in their work can attain. Providing others that same sense satisfaction when they want our help is what we try our best to succeed at. Our s..Recent Review:She is excellent. If I could give her more than an A plus, I would . She is cordial, prompt, courteous, and just plain excellent. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.Barry L.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Bernath Construction Inc in Horace, North Dakota buys scrap metal and recyclables. We accept and haul away items that others may not. We purchase scrap: Alternators Aluminum Brass Carbide Circuit Boards Copper Electric Motors Heater cores Insulated wire Lead Lead batteries Monel Stainless Steel Starters Steel Transformers Specialty batteries Catalytic converters Radiators We will load it up and haul it away for you. Nearly anything you can think of we will tak..
- Business Description:in business for more than 19 years in the area, and in the trade for 30 years. Hands on builder, with the best of sub contractors available.
- Business Description:4 employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges.
- Business Description:Licensed in MN and ND We are a full service new/remodel home construction business. There is nothing we haven't done. We take pride In our work and we have satisfied customers to prove it.Recent Review:12Worst service and POOR quality of work. They are NOT licensed or bonded contractors. Matt is NOT a licensed electrician. They are not even skilled enough to be considered "handy" men. False advertising!!! After I paid them way too much money in advance for materials and labor they quit showing up. He never returned my calls or messages. I had to send a certified letter demanding my money be refunded. That was ignored too. I eventually filed a claim and took the jokers to court...ugh! Horrible experience, horrible people. I wish I had never met them! <br /Michelle S.
- Business Description:We are a smaller company as of the moment. The owners are the laborers; as the quality shows.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Engelstad Contracting1212 24th ave so
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Engelstad Contracting
- Grace Electric322 Clearview Ct
- Grace Electric
- HERITAGE HOMES1815 38th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- HERITAGE HOMES
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- LChadwick ConstructionPO Box 9024
Fargo, North Dakota
- LChadwick Construction
- PEDERSON SERVICES3016 12Th Ave NW
West Fargo, North Dakota
- PEDERSON SERVICES
- SEIVERT QUALITY CONSTRUCTION2020 ROSE CREEK PKWY E
Fargo, North Dakota
- Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance12350 Holly St NW
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLPPO BOX 9644
Fargo, North Dakota
- Smelden Construction LLC3526 12th ST S
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunrise Custom Homes LLC1311 Joseph St
- Superior Plumbing Llc5407 88th ave
Horace, North Dakota
- SEIVERT QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Worth Construction2414 Broadway N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Worth Construction