Home security begins at the front door. Check out our tips to improve your front entry door security as a barrier against unwanted intruders. There are many different strategies, from installing an entirely new door to an updated lock.
Get matched with top door installers in Moorhead, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Moorhead
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman ServicesTerry is meticulous, clean , efficient and has the ability to think outside the box. He communicates well and does a great job!
- T.L. Horton ContractingWe wanted to update the exterior of our 1950s rambler. Some of the work we wanted done was new siding, stonework, several new windows/doors, and to add a sliding glass door in the kitchen to give access to the backyard. We also wanted to make sure we kept some of the craftsmanship of our home, such as the cedar shake look, but with an updated look. Everything we ask for was delivered and then some! While working, everything was kept clean. We have three children and all workers were always cognizant of that with language and decorum. The time frame was also really fast. It was about two weeks total for everything to get done. Also, if ever I had questions, my texts were always answered promptly. One thing that I really liked was that the extra things that came up were never a burden to take care of. Sometimes with other companies we have dealt with, the company will grumble about having the extra work. Not Horton Contracting. He understands that things come up with older homes and, in fact, anticipates it. Some of the "extras" that our house needed was proper venting of a bathroom fan, electrical work for outside outlets, moving a radiator for our sliding glass door, and assisting us in getting attic A/C installed in our home. We have received so many compliments on our home that people have actually knocked on our door inquiring about the work. I would definitely recommend and hire T. L. Horton Contracting again
- Advance Garage DoorWe used the services of Advance Garage Door in the past however we did get another bid for this job. The Advance Garage Door price was competitive and the product was superior to the other doors that we looked at. The owner (Gene) came to our house, talked with us about our options and followed up with quotes on a couple of different doors. Once we made our decision Gene was very responsive in setting up a time for installation that worked with our schedule. Although the actual installation took a few more hours than we expected due to some garage configuration issues that the crew needed to work around, the crew that installed the doors were knowledgeable, polite and cleaned up after the job. The price was exactly what was quoted. We are very happy with our new well insulated, well-fitting doors. We would definitely use Advance Garage Door in the future
- Jon Burgard ConstructionJon kept me informed of everything he was doing and how it was going. He always set up a time when he would be to my home and was always on time. If he was running behind he always called. He is an excellent steady worker and cleaned up behind himself as he went along. He is very particular and proud of his work and it shows. I will refer him to everyone because I'm so incredibly pleased with him and the work that he did
- Accent ContractingAccent did a great job for us. I wanted to do certain things myself to save some money and they were willing to do that without question. Accent had so much to choose from that it was hard to get started but with the help of there sales staff steering us in the right.
- DAKOTA CARPENTRY INCDid a wonderful job. Highly recomended. Hope to use them again this summer. Went above and beyond expectations. They threw in some extras for free.
- Accent ContractingAccent Kitchen and Bath was a dream to work with. The salesman was super nice in helping us decide bathroom fixtures and flooring. He explained all the procedures before hand. They had to drill into the floor and even with all the drilling and dust, it never made it through our house. They kept the work site pristine and were always very professional. During our bathroom addition, our basement flooded. Accent was quick to respond and help us fix what was ruined. They were such miracle workers. It is now 2017 and our bathroom looks as beautiful as it did when they unveiled it to us. We loved all the quality products they installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- HANDY GUY SERVICESThank you for doing such a great job and also for charging us a very reasonable price compared to others. Lenetta Choate
- PELLA WINDOW STOREThey were not relaible as far as being there when they said they would be but they were fantastic at what they did, super proessional and great to work with
- HANDY GUY SERVICESAlthough disruptive to daily existence, as with any construction, all went well. The window wells were in place by late fall. Then the cracks and holes in the basement, next the bathroom in the basement and then the upstairs basement. Only hold up was when we ordered a new window for the bathroom with blinds between the panes. It was delivered 6 weeks later than promised. Since we purchased the majority of the materials, cost was lower and they did pick up the bigger items from the retailer
Last update on March 16, 2018
Door Installers in Moorhead
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Ready to head out, but your garage door is frozen shut? This guide will tell you how to unfreeze your garage door, so you can leave your home on time.
Outfitting your home with solid wood or steel fire-rated doors can help protect your family and belongings from a fire in the garage. Before you buy, read this guide to understand fire-rated doors, where to install them, and how to pick them.
Find door installers in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
door installers in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bath Fitter2500 Cleveland Ave N Suite 1
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55113
- Bath Fitter
- DAKOTA CARPENTRY INC1904 Burlington Drive #8
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- DAKOTA CARPENTRY INC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Randy MillerPO Box 9523
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Randy Miller
- T.L. Horton Contracting401 7th Ave South
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- T.L. Horton Contracting