Engineered wood floors have a thinner wood surface and hold up better in high humidity than solid wood. Learn proper cleaning and maintenance from an expert.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Moorhead, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Moorhead
- Rebuilt Construction LLCJarin Entzi is a true professional and friendly. He listens to your concerns and how you want done. He took him time and did the job right. Reasonable bids. The flooring looks great and will last a long time. I will hire him again for future projects.
- Natural Accent Hardwood FloorsJim and his assistant did an excellent job refinishing my original high traffic wood floors that were approximately 30 years old. The floors were very damaged from kids, dogs and furniture, and they removed the many deep scratches, repaired a few of the boards, and left them looking brand new. They were courteous, professional and completed the project precisely when they said they would. I would highly recommend Natural Accent for any wood flooring needs
- Aesthetic Flooring INCThe job was done right and fast. Very responsible and hard working. Excellent quality of work for a great price.
- Jeral ConstructionI obtained 7 quotes for this project. JR was not the cheapest, nor was he the most expensive. However, he was the best communicator and he worked proactively with the City of Moorhead inspector to ensure the quirks of the old property would indeed pass the final bedroom compliance check rather than diving in and completing a big remodel that may not pass inspection at the end. JR also struck me as substantially more knowledgeable than several other contractors I obtained bids from. He took time to understand my goals and the challenges I faced upgrading the bedroom of an old owner-built house for my renters in order to comply with the city's occupancy limits. This 1941 property has some quirks and whenever you undertake a project there, you're bound to run into some surprises. JR certainly has, but he took them in stride and made it work. My only constructive feedback is that sometimes he assumes I (or my renters) know more about the process than we do. He's very knowledgeable and it can be easy to forget the rest of us aren't. It's never been a big deal though - I'm not too proud to ask, "What does that mean?" I've hired him for two other mid-side projects in the meantime including siding repairs, windows, linoleum and entry door reframing/replacement. We ran into some challenges with the linoleum and he went out of his way to make it right for me. I trust JR and am so glad I found him to help with repairs at this property while I live out of state. You get what you pay for, and JR is a great value. He's quick to respond by phone, text or email. I've recommended him to friends, and I recommend him to anyone reading this review
- Natural Accent Hardwood FloorsJim and his team were prompt and efficient. They took great care to be considerate of our home and our time. The work was beautiful and they came in ahead of schedule. A wonderful experience. I have pictures on my public google+ profile and people are amazed.
- Floor Coverings International FargoShannon did a great job going through the process of understanding our needs and helping us find the right fit.
- KENSOK'S HARDWOOD FLOORS INCWe chose to refinish our maple hardwood flooring in our early 1900's farm home. The rooms are our formal living room and dining room. They had been covered for years with carpeting and linoleum. Overall, the old flooring was in very good shape. There was one area where there had some remodeling done over the years and the flooring simply had to be replaced. Kensok's did an excellent job replacing the wood in the areas that it needed to be and they sanded and refinished the floors. They were very professional and completed the work when they said they would.The finished product looks fantastic. We couldn't be happier
- KENSOK'S HARDWOOD FLOORS INCKensok's Hardwood Flooring repaired/replaced the flooring where a closet had been, sanded down and refinished the flooring in the hallways and bedroom and added a coat to the living room floors to get everything to match up. The floors look beautiful. They left detailed instructions for the care of the flooring going forward. The closet being removed was a late change and they re-estimated and fit that into the original schedule. Everyone that I dealt with was very responsive and professional. I would use them again anytime I needed work done with hardwood flooring. I was fine with the price I was quoted but I did not shop around - I had several recommendations to use Kensok's and I am extremely satisfied with their work
- KENSOK'S HARDWOOD FLOORS INCKensok saved my floors. As a DIYer, I was trying to sand my original wood floors from 1951. I had rented two or three floor sanders, and nothing was turning out well at all. So I finally broke down and was ready to pay a professional. What a great investment! They came in and in half a day had corrected my work, and completed the project. They were great
- Accent ContractingThe kitchen designer did a great job and helped me pick out cabinets, countertops, flooring and hardware that looks great and was within my budget. The new kitchen design exceeded my expectations and everything I ordered came in a timely manner.
Last update on October 3, 2021
Flooring Contractors in Moorhead
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
DIY tile floor removal can save you money. Use this guide to learn how to remove tile flooring all on your own, including tips, tricks, and a materials list.
Looking for a flooring alternative to tile or hardwood and one that you can DIY? Here’s exactly how to install cork flooring—it’s easier than you may think.
Find flooring installation in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
flooring installation in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Paragon Renovations1327 34th Avenue South
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
- Paragon Renovations
- Accent Contracting3151 Main Ave
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Accent Contracting
- D & M Tile3131 27Th St S Ste 201
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- D & M Tile
- Greg's Carpet Service559 4th St SE
Mayville, North Dakota 58257
- Greg's Carpet Service
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties