San Antonio roofers and other contractors help San Antonio residents repair and prevent damage from eat, wind and hail.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Moorhead, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Moorhead
- Seamless ProThe employees who helped with my gutters and siding were friendly and informative. They cleaned up after themselves and did amazing work. Excited to hire for snow and ice work this winter!
- Seamless ProMy house required siding and gutter work and my friend had referred me to seamless pro. So glad they did! Workers arrived on time and completed their work in a timely manner. Will definitely hire for winter months.
- Seamless ProThe whole team was extremely helpful and efficient. As a female, major house stuff such as gutters is not my forte but the team was great at explaining and making sure my grounds were covered. They started doing my snow removal a few years back and it was always done in a timely manner. 10/10 would recommend
- Northern Valley Construction IncJack is the best.. he does great work. He is the only contractor that I trust to be in my home when we are not there. He's on time , trustworthy, not to mention his work is exceptional. My husband and I will not hire anyone else for any remodel in our home. The only minor problem I have is I have to wait because the man is in high demand. That's a good problem for him, but not for me. I will wait for him though.
- T.L. Horton ContractingWe wanted to update the exterior of our 1950s rambler. Some of the work we wanted done was new siding, stonework, several new windows/doors, and to add a sliding glass door in the kitchen to give access to the backyard. We also wanted to make sure we kept some of the craftsmanship of our home, such as the cedar shake look, but with an updated look. Everything we ask for was delivered and then some! While working, everything was kept clean. We have three children and all workers were always cognizant of that with language and decorum. The time frame was also really fast. It was about two weeks total for everything to get done. Also, if ever I had questions, my texts were always answered promptly. One thing that I really liked was that the extra things that came up were never a burden to take care of. Sometimes with other companies we have dealt with, the company will grumble about having the extra work. Not Horton Contracting. He understands that things come up with older homes and, in fact, anticipates it. Some of the "extras" that our house needed was proper venting of a bathroom fan, electrical work for outside outlets, moving a radiator for our sliding glass door, and assisting us in getting attic A/C installed in our home. We have received so many compliments on our home that people have actually knocked on our door inquiring about the work. I would definitely recommend and hire T. L. Horton Contracting again
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Incthis is the second project we have had done by M&J construction and we could not be happier with the work. The crew is friendly and very professional. Mark had a couple of suggestions of additional things that needed doing and because we trusted him we went with his ideas. The house looks wonderful and neighbors have commented on the good work
- RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTIONHe's really good. They were easy to work with. They gave us good information so we could make a decision on what kind of siding to use. They got things done and we've been very happy with the work.
- RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTIONI CAN’T RECOMMEND RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTION ENOUGH!!!! IN A TIME WHEN IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO FIND AND TRUST A CONTRACTOR TO DO A JOB RIGHT, ON BUDGET, AND TO BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM, RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTION IS THE ONLY ONE TO CALL!! Recently, my family and I decided to renovate our basement instead of moving to a new home. This is something we’ve never been a part of and were frankly pretty nervous about. After being in our home for 11 years, we’d built enough equity to get a loan, and remodel, but we had a very specific limit on how much we could spend. So when it came time to find a contractor we wanted to make sure we picked someone who was trustworthy first and foremost, reputable, and knowledgeable. We had worked with Rick before on some improvements to windows, doors, siding, etc, through the City of Fargo Renaissance program, and so naturally he was on our short list of contractors to obtain bids from. Rick’s bid was the best of the 3 that we received, and given our history with him and his business, we felt best going with him. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW GOOD THIS DECISION WAS! The work done by Rick’s crew, most notably Ryan Schuette, was so much better than we could have hoped it would be. Anytime a decision needed to be made on how to best do a particular job, it was always done the right way and not the cheapest way. There was never a concern about keeping it cheap, only doing what was best for the house, and for the client. And I can’t thank them enough. Add to them their subcontractors, JDP Electric, and Magnell Plumbing. Scott from JDP was awesome, and listened to all my request for power outlet positioning, light switches, smurf tube, data lines, phone lines, everything down to the color temperature in the ceiling lights, and he made sure it was done just right. Mike Magnell from Magnell plumbing went so far above and beyond that I don’t even know what to say. Example: he recognized the fact that at some point in the future we might get a fridge with water, and ice maker etc… and noticed that once the bathroom ceiling was in we’d never get a water line in, so he just ran a water line, even though it wasn’t part of the bid, and that’s just one of the many extra value’s he provided. Rick and his team of workers, and subs are thoughtful, courteous, thorough, accurate, and precise with the work they do. Their is no notch higher than them, they are THE TOP NOTCH when it comes to this work! DO NOT hesitate to call them
- Price-Rite Home Improvement IncEven better than we expected! The windows took about a week to remove and and install the new ones. The workers showed up ever morning at 8 am and worked until 5 or 6 in the evening. And the temp was well below zero the entire time.
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncWhen we purchased our home several years ago, we inevitably knew that replacement of the shingles would have to take place in the near future. However, after owning the home for for two years, the shingles were showing significant signs of wear and many were curling. We contacted three different roofing contractors (including M&J Construction) in the area and received estimates from all three. From the onset of the relationship, M&J emerged as the leader. Within 48 hours of the initial call, we had received a bid from Mark and Lisa; but here is the kicker-they were the only company that informed us that the currently shingles on our home had been deemed defective by the manufacturer and a class-action law suit was currently taking place where we might be able to recoup some of the potential costs associated with the new shingles. Additionally, they presented the most competitively priced bid. Lisa informed my wife and I that they would be willing to assist us with the preparation of the paperwork for the lawsuit as well as taking pictures of the current roof, taking necessary measurements and removing shingles to submit to the manufacturer. Once we accepted the bid, the ball was moving immediately. The whole process was exceptionally smooth. The communication was timely and professional. The crew was friendly, worked very hard, did a great job of protecting our landscaping, and clean-up was thorough. My wife and I have the upmost confidence in M&J Construction of Moorhead and would not hesitate to recommend their services to others
Last update on November 12, 2021
Siding Contractors in Moorhead
Get started hiring a local siding installer in Moorhead
Increase your house’s assessed value and intrinsic appeal with new siding. The best siding option reduces necessary maintenance, as you usually don’t have to worry about painting it, and it also protects your property from damage from wind, rain, snow, and other types of weather. Moreover, siding can increase your home’s visual appeal, making it easier if you want to place your home up for sale soon.
Subsequent to installing siding on your home, you should locate an area siding company in Moorhead. We make it simple for you to accomplish that. Get started by entering your ZIP code.
Next, answer some questions concerning your potential home siding project. This helps us provide a roster of skilled professional siding companies in your location. Then, browse that roster, checking out pictures of past projects and going over feedback to get a feel for what kinds of work each installer does and how past clients rated their siding jobs. Narrow down your choices, and make contact with select potential installers for quotes.
Kinds of services you can get from siding companies in Moorhead
The most common reason to hire a siding company in Moorhead is to get new siding installed. However, these businesses also supply a full scope of jobs for your house.
- Siding installation. This can involve wood,steel,vinyl, or other types of siding.
- Special types of siding. Many siding contractors will put siding around windows and doors or eaves and fascia.
- Repairing damaged siding. Some siding companies may take on jobs to repair broken siding on your property.
- Prepping for siding. Most businesses will also take on projects that need minor fixes needed to guarantee an optimal siding job, such as pressure washing exterior walls.
- Installing doors or windows. Many siding companies also install windows and doors, as the experience and types of materials needed for these kinds of jobs are the same as they are for siding installation.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Every siding option has its pluses and minuses. This guide will help you choose between fiber cement siding and brick veneer siding.
Find siding contractors in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
siding contractors in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Price-Rite Home Improvement Inc2100 Main Ave E # 5
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- Price-Rite Home Improvement Inc
- T.L. Horton Contracting401 7th Ave South
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- T.L. Horton Contracting
- Western Products474 45Th St S Ste 1
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Western Products