When using a ladder to paint, it’s crucial to follow necessary safety measures. Learn about how to properly use a ladder so you can safely get the job done.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Moorhead, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Moorhead
- Jay's Quality Painting IncIn a word . . . amazing! We had him come out to paint the exterior of our house and couldn't be more pleased with the experience. From the get go, Jay was very accommodating to our needs and what we were looking for. His fee was very competitive, in fact it was the most affordable of all the estimates we received; and he stuck to that estimate . . . no "hidden costs." Having the project scheduled in the spring, we knew we'd have to deal with wet weather; but Jay kept up near the top of the list and got parts of the project done as he was able to. He kept us in the loop and let us know how the work was progressing, and he and his crew got it done in a quick amount of time. The house looks great . . . he was wonderful to work with . . . 100% satisfied! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- KINZLER'S PAINTINGHe's prompt and he really does a good job. He's very good to work with. He does interior and exterior work.
- Newman Painting & DecoratingVern Newman painted my daughter's brand new house, and he did a great job there. He also had a reasonable rate and he was fantastic. Then we got him out here to do an estimate. But I am not sure if we will have him do the actual painting, because my husband wanted to do it himself. It was a very good estimate. It would have cost us $1000. He was also going to charge us $250 a day for removing wallpaper. But I didn't think that was too bad either, because it is the type of wallpaper that sticks and it's terrible stuff to work with. When he came out to do the quote, he was here within 2-3 days to do it. He said that he would have done the work right away too for us. We couldn't do it, because it was Christmas time and we had company coming. We have some deck and fence painting to be done, and I think we will hire him for that
- Benjamins Painting Co, LLCThey were great to work with! They knew we were in a hurry to get the home painted because we wanted to put our house on the market. They were very kind to get it done as soon as the weather warmed up enough to do it. They did a fabulous job at painting the exterior of our home. It took them about 4 days to do it. They really were meticulous about making sure everything looked just right. I was very pleased with how professional they were and would highly recommend them
- Charlie's PaintingIt was a tough job, but now the whole house looks great. His paint prep was excellent; he filled every crack and crevice in the stucco, power washed all the loose paint, nearly down to the bare stucco, and --to my amazement--vacuumed the paint chips from my yard. He is the third painter I've hired in the last 15 years, and by far the best
- Benjamins Painting Co, LLCBen and his team did an excellent job of painting my near-100yr old house with original wood siding. Ben is very professional and knowledgeable. It was a difficult job (siding wasn't in the best condition, and peeling paint was substantial) but after discussing the project with him, I was confident. The house looks wonderful and we have received several compliments! Very happy
- Charlie's PaintingHe power washed the house for a clean surface and did an excellent job on repairs, scraping and priming of areas in need. He was very meticulous in his painting and clean up. My house is quite old but it looks like new again. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone and would hire him again in the future.
- Benjamins Painting Co, LLCBen and his crew were great to work with. They transformed our house from a stucco needing a lot of repairs to fresh, revitalized beautiful home. We now get great comments on the look of the house.
- BRETS PAINTINGBret's was able to accommodate our rather stringent scheduling requirements. The facility is over one hundred years old and had last been painted over 20 years ago. Stripping the layers of paint off and tuck pointing was prohibitively expensive, so the surface was basically power-washed and repainted, and the results are as expected
- HANDY GUY SERVICESThey did okay on the painting and easy stuff. Some weren't done well. They were just cut and screwed and not repaired correctly. They were a little bit expensive. I would only use them for simple stuff.
Last update on July 28, 2018
House Painters in Moorhead
Questions to ask short-listed exterior home painting contractors
When you start evaluating an exterior paint business, ask plenty of questions. Ask questions to discover how many years the professional has handled exterior home paint jobs and what kinds of home painting jobs they have experience in.
Find out details, like what brands of paint they use, as well as whether the painting teams have experience with exterior surfaces like your home’s. Ask whether the company provides warranties or guarantees for the work it completes, and get it in writing.
Any service that seems hesitant to write up a contract, including pricing details or specifics about services, may not be the best choice for your project. Professional exterior paint businesses in Moorhead rely on process to protect their clients and ensure all the details are understood. That effort typically involves communicating important details in writing.
Locate exterior house painting services in Moorhead
Adding new paint to the outside of your home provides many advantages. An updated color or new paint increases the look of your home, and high-level paint can help protect your home’s exterior surface against the elements. Remember, though, applying paint to the exterior walls of your house constitutes a big project, which is why many people rely on house painters in Moorhead.
Experienced house painters possess the knowledge and equipment to tackle the project well and on your timeline. Contractors can erect scaffolding and use other safety mechanisms to safely reach and paint all of a home’s exterior. House painting professionals may also help you understand what type of paint is right for your home and what color options would look best.
Begin your search on this page by inputting your ZIP. Then answer a few questions about your exterior painting plans to then gain access to a list of experienced exterior painting contractors near your area. Be sure to check out reviews and ratings and photos of previous jobs to get an idea about the type of work offered by each painting service.
After you narrow down the results, start contacting painters to get quotes for your painting job.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
Applying seams of caulk is one of the most overlooked stages of prepping a painting project. One highly rated provider explains how to caulk it like a pro.
Find exterior painters in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
exterior painters in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dalman Drywall1003 2nd Ave E
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- Dalman Drywall
- Fayette Roofing and Remodeling 1003 11th St NE
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
- Fayette Roofing and Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Handyman PetePO Box 473
Squaw Lake, Minnesota 56681
- Hermanson Exterior Cleaning and Restoration410 cottonwood Dr.
Casselton, North Dakota 58012
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55422
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jay Ray Home Improvement332 7th St W
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- Jay Ray Home Improvement
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoPO Box 10962
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Liberty Fence & Deck Co
- Nordick Construction Inc1815 37th Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota 58104
- Nordick Construction Inc
- Randy MillerPO Box 9523
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Randy Miller