When you’re tired of feeling cramped and ready to convert your two-door garage into one big door, we have you covered. Get comprehensive project prices with this guide.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Moorhead, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Moorhead
- Northern Valley Construction IncOur first contact with Northern Valley involved installation of kitchen counters in approximately 2010. Jack was the utmost professional, so naturally we called him when we needed some major home improvements. He always answers his phone, promptly provides estimates, and he doesn't cut corners. Our bay window was somewhat oddly shaped and the extent of the installation wasn't fully revealed until the old window was out. Jack had to rebuild the base. He did a fantastic job. We've also used Northern Valley Construction in 2011 to install windows in our rental property. Not only did he do a great job on the new installs, he fixed the poor work of the window company that we had previously used. We will definitely use Northern Valley Construction for our future updates
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COI first contacted Twin City by e-mail and received a prompt and on-point response from Chad. Soon after that I hired them to look at my garage door. They quickly pin-pointed the problem (which was different than what I had self-diagnosed, so thankfully I didn't get too carried away pursuing a self-repair) and said they would need to order a replacement part, which should take about a week. Just about a week later, Chad called to say the part was in and he could send someone over to do the repair. The repair technician was professional and friendly (he had a 3 and a four year old as an audience for a little while), and the end result was a working garage door. The bill was exactly as estimated, one hundred dollars, which included at least an hour of labor by the technician. Twin City is a very professional and well-run operation, and they know their stuff
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COI was happy with every aspect of dealing with this company. The gentleman who came to look at the bad garage door opener was prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous. He gave me a good estimate for what the new opener would cost. He said they are a bit more pricy than other companies but his company stands behind their product. I don't mind spending more if I know the service I receive is going to be exceptional and I think this company will provide that. The two young men who installed the opener the next morning were courteous, efficient, and cleaned up after they were finished. Plus the garage door opens silently and smoothly!! I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to others
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncWe had to wait a few months for work to start, but M&J was up front about that. It was well worth the wait for the money we saved and the professionalism and courtesy of the crew.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COIt went well. The Technician showed up around 9am and by 11am the work was done and the garage door definitely working better. It is much quieter and smoother. He knew before he got there what needed to be done and charged exactly what he estimated. We are pleased.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COHe was a subcontractor to the home builder. I have no dislikes whatsoever. He had good quality workmanship on the installation job and they are quality doors. The key pads and garage door openers worked as they should the first trip out.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COThey did good work. They came the same day I called them. The price was good. The garage door is working. I would recommend them to others.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COThey were very prompt, with next day service for the initial assessment and then the service. They were also very courteous and got the job done quickly and efficiently.
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR COWe priced a several places in town and for the money, and TCGD was definitely the best deal. Their doors were a little more expensive, but of far better quality than any of the home center stores stock. But with installation included the overall price it was actually not much higher than an estimate we had received at Lowe's (who had priced a far inferior quality door). When we called for an estimate, the technician came over within a couple hours to take a look - gave us an estimate on the spot (which was right-on with the bill!) The guy advised us about the type of door we may need/want, insulation level, windows/no-windows, etc., and we were able to choose the color and style based on his recommendations (we LOVE the door, btw!) They were able to schedule us for installation less than 2 weeks later. Took them part of a day to finish it, they cleaned up well, and called afterward to verify that everything was to our satisfaction. I was really happy with their service center as well -- a few weeks after installation, the door wouldn't shut properly (I hear this is pretty common with any installation, adjustments need to be made), so we called to have them come over to look at it. They showed up within a couple hours, and made the adjustments at no cost. Haven't had a problem since, but they did tell us to call if we did. Great service, great quality, good price, and glad to give our business to a local company instead of a national chain. Overall, very pleased with Twin City Garage Door
- Overhead Door Company of FargoI want to thank Dennis for his professional guidance! I called Overhead Door to see if they could help us with a few things in relation to our garage door for the upcoming sale of our home. I had also communicated with another local garage door company and not only was Overhead Door less expensive for their services, but Dennis recommended I try a few things before going through the trouble of spending quite a bit of money at a time when we need to conserve for our upcoming move. It is not often when a company is as helpful as Dennis was with our problems without anything in return. We did not use Overhead Door for services as of yet, but if I do need further service or friends and family need garage door service in the Fargo-Moorhead area you can rest assured Overhaed Door will be at the top of my list. Thanks Dennis! Regards, Ryan & Crystal Domac
Last update on December 20, 2015
Garage Door Companies in Moorhead
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Ready to head out, but your garage door is frozen shut? This guide will tell you how to unfreeze your garage door, so you can leave your home on time.
If your garage door isn’t opening or closing, you may need to replace your spring. Here's how much a garage door spring replacement costs.
Find garage door companies in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
garage door companies in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc621 14th St North
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc
- Advance Garage DoorPO Box 3011
Fargo, North Dakota 58108
- Advance Garage Door
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota 58782
- CRK Construction
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
Santaquin, Utah 84655
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Northern Valley Construction Inc16328 22nd St SE
Gardner, North Dakota 58036
- Northern Valley Construction Inc
- Overhead Door Company of Fargo3125 Fiechtner Dr.
Fargo, North Dakota 58103
- Overhead Door Company of Fargo
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR CO324 MAIN AVE E
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
- TWIN CITY GARAGE DOOR CO