Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Moorhead, MN
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Moorhead
- American WaterworksThe AW team was so great! Very knowledgeable and high quality work. They work fast, but complete every job with precision and skill. Would hire again!
- American WaterworksVery competent and helpful crew! Really appreciated the attitudes and work ethic along with the support from the branch.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityCrew was on time. Work was done diligently and in a timely manner. Workers were very polite. Cleanup was quite immaculate for the type of work performed.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityEveryone we worked with at the company was responsive, courteous, and professional, from the person answering the phone making appointments, to the salesman, to the workers. Everyone seemed knowledgeable, and they answered all of our questions. The job was done quickly and neatly.They hung up plastic sheets to keep our stuff clean while they did the messy part (jackhammering the basement floor). The finished work also looks neat and tidy. We haven't put the system to the test yet--not a lot of rain in the winter months--but we have high confidence that our basement will be a much more livable space. The biggest downside to the whole process was how booked up this company is. The lead time for our estimate was several weeks, and the lead time to get the work done was several months. Once they started the job, however, they were finished ahead of schedule. (They had told us that the work would take two or three days. It ended up taking only a day and a half.) Overall, i would recommend this company to others in need of basement waterproofing services
- Innovative Basement AuthorityBefore starting I asked Josh the anchor installer foreman about the paneling I had not been able to remove without damage. Josh could saw it out, but with damage to the paneling. But he was able to use a box cutter to remove a section of paneling with no damage. That was very helpful to me. Digging the five holes was tough going, since the clay had dried out over the two months of very little rain. It took most of the day to get the holes dug and the anchors installed. It was dirtier work than I had expected and the basement carpet ended up with dark stains that we are still working on cleaning up. Also I was left with a quite a bit of concrete in small pieces and dust, requiring a shop vacuum to remove. I was pleased that it was not necessary to remove any carpeting or any of the plasterboard from the ceiling to complete the work
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe installation of the WaterGuard system was completed on Friday, June 10, 2011. The Innovative Basement Systems of Fargo, ND sent out brochures, and a book “Dry Basement Science” so we could familiarize ourselves with the solution to our families water opportunity in the basement on the West side of our home. The representative arrived as schedule to make the measurements and discuss the costs for the project. The representative was not a high pressured salesman. He listened to what we wanted to accomplish, and then said what they could do for us. He stated what additional options that they could offer, but he wasn’t pushy on trying to over sell us thing we didn’t want to commit to for the system we wanted. The three workers were very professional. Laying down drop clothes on the floor and stairways. Sealing adjacent areas off with plastic sheeting from dust from the process of jack hammering the floor. Carefully carrying pieces of concrete floor so as to not strike the walls while taking it out of the house. The masonry worker did a very good job in producing a smooth concrete finish over the floor to seal the WaterGuard System. The clean up was great. First they sweep the area, and finished up washing the floor with water, and squeegeeing. The test came with a heavy rain, and the water flowed to the sump basket, and not out on to the floor. I am very pleased by the professionalism I saw from Innovative Basement Systems, and would recommend their services to others. What and when they said they would do, they did as scheduled. I obtained three bids and Innovative Basement Systems of Fargo, ND was the best priced bid. Their new address is Innovative Basement Systems 922 40th Street North Unit B Fargo, ND 58102 877-365-0097 701-365-009
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThe work is scheduled for the week of 9/03/2013. We were very pleased with Ben's presentation.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityAfter investigating the floor cracks, the associate explained to me what had probably happened and actually recommended a way that i could fix it myself to save money. I really appreciated his honesty and I will definitely call on Innovative Basement Systems if I ever have any basement sealing needs
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThey were prompt, actually early, but called first to make sure it was ok to arrive early. The repairman was quick and to the point. He cleaned up any mess and left no signs that he had been there other than what was seen on the wall. The repairman was pleasant and very polite. I'd call them again in a heart beat again, and I will be recommending them to everyone. These guys were top notch from the first time the rep came and gave me an estimate in February I believe. They were awesome at working with me on a specific date as well and kept in contact with me not only via email but by phone. Wonderful company to work with. This company knows what customer service is all about
- Innovative Basement AuthorityThese folks did a great job. It turned out that another part of my basement was also having problems due to a patio issue that wasn't readily available. The area they repaired had no problem at all after a heavy rain, but an area that always got wet, but which I and the provider thought was caused by water running through low area in the floor DID get wet. I called them back. they figures out that the patio was leaking down another wall, and repaired that as well. He was professional, helpful, and I would definitely hire him again if the need arose
Last update on April 22, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Moorhead
Deals in Moorhead for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
A French drain costs around $9,250 to install, but several factors will determine the final price you pay. Learn the cost to install French drains in this guide.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Fargo,
- Lake Park,
- Twin Valley,
- Pelican Rapids,
- Detroit Lakes,
waterproofing contractors in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- SafeBasements North840 40th St N
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
- SafeBasements North
- American Waterworks4119 14TH AVE N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
- American Waterworks
- Basement Repair Specialties136 Eagle St N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
- Basement Repair Specialties
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota 58782
- CRK Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.PO Box 9074
Fargo, North Dakota 58106
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
- Innovative Basement Authority
- KHB Contracting, LLC1801 43rd ST N D
Fargo, North Dakota 58107
- KHB Contracting, LLC